India Post, Register Post - register post not delivered or get back.

murali
I sent D.D through register post on 12-06-2008 to new delhi from post office of
balanagar brach,
hyderabad,
andrapadesh.
my register post receipt no is : 3123

i sent d.d to below adress :

sred,
ignou,
maidangarhi,
new delhi-110068.

Comments

Anand

Hi Sir

One of friend, she has an Letter to Kerala Enanholi ... and that has sent on 21/11/2008. it was very urgent letter, which she has sent, but it is not reached still over there... and I requesting u to Pls do the need ful...

And below i have mention the address, to which address she has sent

To
Anitha Sahadevan
Nandanan, Kulepukath,
Enanholi P.O
Thalassery
Kerala 670 107

Acknowledge No: 1577...

I am supposed to received one register post. Details - POD No:RLC 7168

Pls provied me with the status.

RECEIPT NO : 2298,

Could you update me the status of the above receipt number. My number is 9620203343

can i know the status of the below mentioned docket#.BLR3142541..
Awaiting ur reply...

I posted Register with Ad from GPO Kolkata on 28/02/2009 at 16.35 To ICA, 27 N S Road Kolkata - 700001. But From ICA They told me they didn't received any Post. Kindly tell me the current status of this post. The details are as follows:

RLAD 1160
Counter No: 15, OP-CODE - PKMJN

Soumya Nanda

i was suppose to recieve a packet from roorkee the registry number is 2675 but i have not recieved it even after 15 days after dispach can you help me to find where is my packet

dear sir,

REGISTERED POST NO. RLADC9912 SENT ON DATED 07-03-2009.

the registered invelop containing inpotant documents demand drag etc of MBBS application 2009 still not deliver to the addressee MGIMS, SEVAGRAM at wardha,

Please do the needful urgently to deliver the post to the addressee and confirm.

thanking you

PY VARUGHESE

REGISTERED POST NO RLA 9069 NOT SENT BOOKING DATE 12/03/2009 BANGALORE TO ORISSA

I was send Reg post Kharagpur to Chennai on 05/03/2009.Registered post number RLA 7748. Please send the details status

SIR,

I SENT REG POST FROM BANGLORE TO KUWAIT ON 28/03/09 FROM BANGOARE [FRAZER TOWN] POST OFFICE, WITH fgn-AIR-RLA RR321611099 IN COUNTER NO 1, OP-COD;PA
AND STILL IS NOT DLIVERED.
PL LET ME KNOW WHERE THE LETTER IS?

THANKS

I just want to enquire about my registry post(Registry no. 1428). I had applied for passport, so Police had sent this registry by verified my residency at Rawatbhata on date: 6/03/09.
Still it had'nt reached it's destination. Because of this reason I am not able to get my passport in time.

So, please if you can help me out, I will be very much thankful to you!!!
mangesh

i am sent register AD 9/4/2009 RECEIPT NO: RLAD A 9445 & RLAD A 9450

Please send the details status this is very urgent matter

Respected Sir,
Posted Register with Ad from GPO ANAND on 19.05.2009 at 14.38 To VIPINCHANDRA W PALMER 831 orange wood Ave Apt C219 Anahem CA 928024478 USA But From They told me they didn't received any Post. Kindly tell me the current status of this post. The details are as follows:

fgn-AIR-RLAD B PR 725552216 IN
Counter No: 2, OP –Code:JRP

RAJESH CHRISTIN
Email Address : rajchristian@yahoo.com

sir, a regd.parcel has been coming from mumbai on 11th may 2009.but till yet it hasn't come to me.my regd.no.is 3134.plz provide me the status.

Respected Sir,
Posted Register with Ad from GPO ANAND on 19.05.2009 at 14.38 To VIPINCHANDRA W PALMER 831 orange wood Ave Apt C219 Anahem CA 928024478 USA Kindly tell me the current status of this post. The details are as follows:

fgn-AIR-RLAD B RR 725552216 IN
Counter No: 2, OP –Code:JRP
Dated 19/05/2009

RAJESH CHRISTIN
Email Address : rajchristian@yahoo.com

respected sir
sai ram sir
my name is raghavnder, i sent register post to delhi on the name of ms.beena sequera, section officer, examination branch, csir complex, HRDG new Delhi on June 2. receiving officer told that it will reach with in three days but that has not reached so far kindly tell me what i have to do since that is related to certificate matter
register post no. is: 1716
sir please reply to my mail as soon as you received this complaint.if the post envelop is not reached then they shoul come to my home or that will be thrown in dust bin. sir kindly give information what i have to do since already i have sent three times to that address ordinary post but they did not reached that's why this time i did register post if that is also like that then what is the use of that

respcted sir
is there any possibility to know to sent post things whether reached or not by online? kindly tell me through mail

good afternoon
Kondaji

DearSir/Madom,

I am writing to you in regard of missing my registered post. I t was sent from S.V.University, thirupathi, Dist: Chittuoor, A.P, India, PIN 517502. On 10 th of june-2009, with tracing No:RR630153911 IN. In this post my most important certificates are posted by University, stile I did not received it. Please let me know what is the states of the registered post. My address is G.Kondaji, School of Life Science and Bio-Technology, Room N0=303, East Building, Korea University, Seoul, Korea. 136 701. So kindly consider my request and do the needful to trace my letter.

Yours sincerely

G.Kondaji

My friend had sent the registered post from U.K(LONDON) to Bangalore posted on july 7th (Tuesday). They told, it will reach within 9-10 working days, now the date is 22nd July, but still I'm not receiving the registered post from bommanahalli post office (Bangalore). I have a session no and barcode for that registered post..I kindly request you to check whether you received the registered post or not, and reply me as early as possible.

session number:8-2912092
Barcode no:rj98547140gb.

from address: Shankar,
24 trinity road, southall, LONDON-UB1 1EW
TO Address: D.S.Sendilraja,
24/1 Venkateswara layout,
13th cross, 16th main,
opp to S.L.Enterprises pvt ltd.
Beside X-MLA house,
Maruthi Nagar,
Madiwala, Bangalore-560068

Yours truly,
Sendilraja.D.S
CONTACT No: 9738425906, 9986918503

India Post, Register Post - register post not delivered or get back.