India Post Speed Post - Non delivery of important documents

Dr Dibakar Chakrabarty
I sent a very important document by speed post to Purdue University, USA on 23/04/2008 from Silchar Post office (Pin: 788 001). Unfortunately however, the document has not been delivered till 06.05.2008 (as per the confirmation received from
the university). It seems that the Department of Post is not serious enough to ensure proper customer service. May I request the concerned department to look into the matter and let me know the status immediately?

EE502135260IN

Comments

Non Delivery of speed post letter. - India Post.

It is with reference to my request in respect of non delivery of speed post letter booked through MIDDLETON ROW PO , KOLKATA-700071, on 20/09/2007 bearing No.sp EE507970564IN to my son RAJESH YADAV, ASIC, TEXAS INSTRUMENTS, No.66/3, BAGMANE TECH PARK, CV RAMAN NAGAR, BANGALORE-560093. The letter has not been delivered yet after 10 days. It defeated the purpose for using the Speed Post Service of Indiapost. Kindly help, and let me know the where abouts of my letter.
Yadav M.R.S., CE(E&T), ONGC, 41 JLN Road, KOLKATA-700071, Mobile-094320-20200.

speed post is cheating cutomers, its a shame

I have sent important application of son wide speed post no EE143476998 on 17 April 2008.
Till today i have not recived any confirmation ( as informed by postal people I enclosed acknowlege slip with Rs 6 staps on it) nor I cxan see the movements on net.
Please help me

regards
prakash Janrao
+91 9881715312

I have sent an important parcel by speed post to Pune, Maharastra on 12/05/2008 from noida, sector-16 Post office (Pin:201 301). Unfortunately however, the parcel has not been delivered till 23/05/2008 from my brother. And also as per the confirmation received from the pune post office that it was not received to pune post office. It seems that the Department of Post is not serious enough to ensure proper customer service. May I request the concerned department to look into the matter and let me know the status immediately? The article number is EU315557411IN

I sent a speed post Money order from Portblair to Kannur for Mr.P.P.Ramesh to be given to my wife who was under treatment on 26-05-08. The reciept no is 5564(EW108642595IN). As I believed that it will reach her quick I prefered speed post M O.

But it is very unfortunate that the same is yet to be delivered even after 5 days.It is a quistion why we should prefer speed post if the service is such.
I would kindly request you to trace the Mo and kindly let me know about the delay.
Mohandas.

I sent a speed post from Bhopal to Mumbai on 21/05/2008. The speed post number is EI018289160IN. Till now, even after 10 days it is not tracable. I request you to trace it and let me know when it will be received.

Bhuvan

my brother has send me a speedpost, no-SP-POD.EE 250396956, .Ten days has been passed, but till now i could't receive.please find it soon.
XYZ

Yes, I also agree that people working in Indian Posts are MOTHER FUCKERRRSSSSSSS.

non delivery of article - imp document

it was speed posted on 23 may 2008 RECIPTNO-EE509785914IN

non delivery of important document send to (i) the chairman UPSC delhi vide speed post no. EE827148293IN and to (ii) Honbl. Minister Rail Bhavan New Delhi vide speed post no. EE827731779IN on 26.05.08

Non delivery of important parcel - Speedpost

I had sent an important parcel containing medicines from Jaipur to Bangalore on 29th May 2008 but the parcel has not been received till date i.e.10th June 2008.
Moreover on contacting the speedpost office in Bangalore on 9th June 2008 no action was taken by them. I had a word with Ms. Parvati on 080-22867302 and the post master on 080-26712632, and was assured that the parcel would be delivered as soon as possible but its 9th June 08 today and the parcel is still not received.
Therefore i request you to please take some action against this delay as its strictly against your company's committment.

Parcel Detail: STER008704371IN

Sir, I had sent a very important document to germany via Indian speed post From S.R. Nagar Hyderabad almost 10 days ago and i have no tracking details of my packet and neither do the people in the customer service lift the phone. I have contacted the German customer service and found that no such post has entered Germany yet. I kindly request the concerned ppl to take action as soon as possible
My consignment number is EN625474391IN

I have sent one parcel through speed post from your Sector 16 office to Sh. Abhimanyu Tiwari C/o Amit Tiwary at post SOHJANA VIA GIDHAUR Distt Jamui - 811305 (Bihar).

But I still not get any clear information whether it reached to the person or not.

Kindly let me know.

Speepost No: EU325770263IN
DATED : JUNE 10 2008 AT 15:29

kINDLY REPLY AT THE EARLIEST

YOUR AMIT KUMAR TIWARI (ADMN)
FDDI A10/A SEC 24 NOIDA- 201301
PHONE 9911922069

hi, this is sachin kumar from sultanpur, near vishwakarma bhawan, danapur cantt patna801503(bihar)
i didn't recive any post to my address, my address is correct but i'm getting the problem...
i asked to postmaster of danapur cant but they had told me he can't do anything regard this problem
now i have a last option to submit my complain to costomer court...or plz mail me the mail Id of head of the department(indian post)
regard
sachin k. arya

I have sent important documents of my son vide speed post no ED786513573IN on 6th June 2008.

When i approached the post master at G.P.O Delhi-110 006, i was given a vague reply to contact non existing telephone number i.e. 1256.

Till today i have come to know that DAK is not delivered at the given address.

Please look into this matter and take appropriate action on the same.

i am jaspreet kaur mehal d/o : sadhu singh mehal New cantt road street no.5 faridkot district faridkot i have sent my very important documents to :
I-901 Student/Exchange Visitor Processing Fee
P.O.Box no. 970020
St.Louis, MO 63197-0020
U.S.A
by tracking no.EE784501878IN on dated 19-6-2008 by speed post ...i am not getting any information of this mail on net ...i have already submitted a complaint regarding this matter at the head post office Faridkot Punjab-151203 ..i got no response from post office

please take appropriate action and inform me about my mail as soon as possible
reply soon...

i am sandeep kumar s/o : B.L. Vishwakarma 1-3 south avenue new delhi i have sent my very important documents to : EBIZ SOLN. P. LTD. B-42 Secter 49 Noida infront of pryag hospital
by tracking no.ED410067229IN on dated 23-06-208 by speed post ...i am not getting any information of this mail on net ...i have already submitted a complaint regarding this matter at the post office south avenue new delhi ..i got no response from post office

please take appropriate action and inform me about my mail as soon as possible
reply soon...

i had posted imp documents from nagaon to guwahati as on dated :-01.07.08 which is seen to be sent at guwahati same dat by no -ee844815536in & ee844815540in but till date not delivered.

SOME DOCUMENTS MISSING - INDIAPOST/SPEED POST

I am booking a packet for speed post by india post dated 27/06/2008, but at this point of time my parcel not received that the person name & address i am providing. My parcel send the address
JUGAL SHARMA (DY. S. P. )
DY.S.P.OFFICE KATRA