India Post Speed Post - Non delivery of important documents

Dr Dibakar Chakrabarty
I sent a very important document by speed post to Purdue University, USA on 23/04/2008 from Silchar Post office (Pin: 788 001). Unfortunately however, the document has not been delivered till 06.05.2008 (as per the confirmation received from
the university). It seems that the Department of Post is not serious enough to ensure proper customer service. May I request the concerned department to look into the matter and let me know the status immediately?

EE502135260IN

Comments

non delievery of EV149928915IN - Indian Speed Post

we did send it on 10/11/09 but it is still not received there.

have the company latter of G.C.I. ENTERPRISES, I HAVE NO IDEIA WHAT I DO COMPANY REQUIRE DRAFT OF 2250 R, BUT MY CONFUSION IS NO COMPANY NAME, NO PHONE, NO FAX, EVEN NO ANY RELATED BRANCH IN GUJRAT, SO, PLEASE GIVE ME DETAIL OF THIS COMPANY.COMPANY PROFILE ARE BELOW.

G.C.I.ENTERPRISES
(A UNIT OF GUJRAT CORPORATION OF INDIA)
1st FLOOR, RAILWAY STATION ROAD,
BUDH BAZAR.WARD NO.16
GAJRAULA DIST.J.P.NAGAR U.P.244235
www.agcienterprises.com

so, sir plaease get me answer soo.

R.R.Gokhle

One important document (Way bill ) was sent to our customer at Sangrur on 29.10.2009 which is not delivered to the customer till date.

We mailed some important documents through Speed post on 13-11-2009 Gurgaon (Hero Honda). But did not receive that till today.My speed post no is EF917521708IN & EF917521725IN. Please send me the letter as early as possible.
Thanking You,
North Bihar Agro Agencies Pvt Ltd
Muzaffarpur
Bihar-842112

We had sent registered post for APPAREL EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL (AEPC) dt on 10.11.2009 with AD card. but we are not get any information for reach the post or not. And also not received AD card.

Today we gave compliant letter to our local post office ( Pallipalayam, Erode - 638006.)

Register Post No: RLAD A 3521

Please advice to us as soon as possible.

D
YAMEEN

STATUS OF MY LETTER NOT FOUND OUT. MO. NO. 9319220973

This is with regard to the postal mail i sent to my native place "Patna". I am sorry to say that still the letter is not delivered. It is important document and i sent it through "speed post" because it can be delivere within 48 hours.

I don't expect this kind of response from our prestigeous postal department.

Code Number- SP EK333142146IN.

Hope you will come up with some positive feedback. Thanks for you unstinted support.

Amit

I have posted a document with Barcode RJ238590925GB ( signed for International) from London which has left the UK on the 18/11/09, today is 16th day, does it take so long in India to reach its destination.

You can track the documents in each & every country except India, Why is the Indian post system not so advance in this technology of tracking? Even country like Bangladesh has this tracking system.

Is there any particular reason for it?

I hope you try to advance your system to the present requirement of peoples need.

S.A

NON DELIVERY
I had posted a very important legal document for Allahabaad High Court by IMS Speed Post on 27th August, 2009 for Allahabad from Delhi. Unfortunately it has not reched the destined location and to add to my woes it seems to be non tracable even my the India Speed Post Mangers both in Allahabaad and Delhi. My Tracking number is ED683290865IN
Really don't know what to do next.
Please help if possible.
Thanks and regards.
Kamar Jahan

hello
sir/madam
i would like to know the delivery status of registered post document from bangalore to usa, my reference number is fgn-air-rl-a RR3235123291N, please let me know the status as soon as possible.
thanking you

i would like to know the delivery status of my registerd post sent from bangalore to usa on 0-11-2009, reference number is RR3235123291N, PLEASE LET ME KNOW A REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

i want to know about my speed post status no. against the passport office registered no.SP-000040 dispatched on 05-NOV-2009 by speed post my mobil no-09733034692

Sir, I have send important document but note received till date . Please asper sending dated 12/12/09 office status is that they delivered that document to New Delhi on 14/12/2009. but asper my information it has not delivered in particular address.
Address:
The DGM (admin), O/o CGM (Mtce.),
BSNL, Northern Telecom Region,
Room No. 257, 2 nd Floor,
Kidwai Bhavan,
Janpath, New Delhi-110001
Please show me track on my email ID as early as possible

Article No. EM424762935IN.
Sending Date : 12/12/2009

Sir, On urgent bases i need to send a important document to my college prinicpal for my admission purpose. So i preferred the EMS speed post .i send on22/12/09, 22:00 night urgently from hyd to kadapa. but still its not being delivered to my college.

I m not at happy wit the service. they are very careless towards the public.

please help me its very important for my carrier and the code is SP EN445935619 IN. please verify and help me to deliver it fast.

thanking you,
akshay

not reccive my document my Ref. no. is EM053150320IN

I need delivery proof signature scanned copy - Document

Consinment no:C90183816 ,Address Indian overseas Bank, Kunrathur, Chennai- 69.

My Contact number: 9840622627

I have sent an parcel to Pune through speedpost on 29th December, 2009 but the parcel have not yet received at pune could anybody verify the matter.

Upendra D

I have sent a parcel (EE242287469IN) to Pune on 29 th Dec, 2009. the parcel have not yet received at Pune.could anybody verify the matter.

Upendra D

I have not receive my documents.
EMS speed post Number : EW509462882IN

It is comming from kolkata to bhubaneswar, Shalishree Vihar.

I have not got my letter EW509462882IN;
It is comming from mumbai to kolkta then redirect to Bhubaneswar to my address
as "Mr Subhankar Pal, c-402, Sonali Apartment(Palace), Shalishree Vihar, Bhubaneswar - 751021".
It is despatch to Bhubaneswar RMS on 19th dec, 2009;But yet to come to me.

Please do something for my favour.I have search in the post office but they told that, they have not receive the documents.I will missed my very very important.Please help me.

Thanks & Regrads,