India Speed Post - NOT RECEIVED MY SPEED POST ( ET528809318IN )

LUKMAN
My cousin sent me a speed post which contained the important & urgent document on 31.07.09 from COIMBATORE RMS early morning 07:58 am to my address ie: 2960, MSB KA RASTA, JOHRI BAZAR,
JAIPUR - 302003( ARTICLE No.ET528809318IN).Unfortunately, document is not delivered till now to me.
Eventhough, i made number of visits to the city post office in jaipur & made many calls to GPO speedpost centre, all in vein.They even just donot know about my speedpost or they even dont care about it.I even posted a complaint to their mail id ie: speedpost@indiapost.gov.in.That too made no difference.Then i tried their toll free number 1800-11-9888 to lodge a complaint -but that number doesn't work at all.( i wonder the telephone & post department works under same ministry)

Then, i asked my cousin to post a complaint in coimbatore speed post centre through phone, surprisingly they were polite enough to answer us ( which indeed not seen in jaipur office).

After all these, UNFORTUNATELY till now i have not received my document.Should anybody
there to answer my questions or to deliver my post, working in this department OR should i pray to GOD to help in this context.
I think i would be considered LUCKY if i received my post.
THE NAME BEHIND THIS SERVICE ie: "SPEED-POST" SHOULD BE REMOVED AND SHOULD BE RENAMED AS "LUCKY POST".
IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR DOCUMENTS IN RIGHT TIME OR OTHERWISE YOUR BAD LUCK.
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

THANKING YOU
MOULANA

Comments

Dear friend,
One parcel speed post no ED071731961IN which is very urgent and meant for paramilitary is not received in Bilaspur. Please do the needful and kindly contact me on my mob no. 09424807824. Regards.
A Jan 3, 2011 by
navinkunwar

dear sir
one parcel speed post noEK249054375IN which is very urget and but this time my parcel not received at given address. pls do need the needful and kindly contact me on my mob no:08800420387.
thanks
navin kunwar
my e-mail:nav.kunwar@gmail.com
N Aug 3, 2012 by
bikashnsit

one of speed post (ED301201903IN) Is sent by me on 17-7-2012 but not Delivedred on the Priority.
i want to complaint aginst India post please Guide me on 7827311905
N Feb 26, 2013 by
Manjulavani

As my status regarding delivery of Aadhar card has been displayed on the online as following UF1639212861N by which item was booked at Bollaram on 13.04.12 and Delivered at Shadnagar on 07.07.12. But still I have not received the card.Kindly consider the matter at see that the card is being dispatched as early as possible.
N Dec 2, 2013 by
CA. Sujay Sarkar

As my status regarding delivery of Member ship No. of Chartered Accountancy has been displayed on the online as following ei516713175in by which item was booked at Kanpur on 29/11/2013 and delivery status not found.and still I have not received the letter.Kindly consider the matter at see that the card is being dispatched as early as possible.
N Dec 2, 2013 by
CA. Sujay Sarkar

N Nov 8, 2014 by
Aniket Ranjan

As my status regarding delivery of Original Marksheet of Class X has been displayed on the online as following EH6017185311N by which item was booked at Panchkula on 19/09/2014 and Delivered at Hisar on 22.09.14. But still I have not received the Marksheet.Kindly consider the matter at see that the card is being dispatched as early as possible.My Phone No. is 8960182269

India Speed Post - NOT RECEIVED MY SPEED POST ( ET528809318IN )