India Today Book Club - Adidas Shoes for Rs. 499 + 249 Packing

Sunil Sharma
Membership No. ITBC08491331, Books Buddy Invoice No. ORA080085208, I was offered a pair of Addida Sports Shoes at special price of Rs. 499/- plus Rs. 249/- as delivery charges. I sent a cheque bearing no. 152710 dated 6.10.08 on SBI Dehradun and ordered a 9 No. Shoe size after three days changed to 10 No.. The cheque amount was debited on 18.02.09. Till date Addidas Shoes have not reached.

Sunil Sharma,
71, Tilak Road,
Dehradun - 248 001.
9412320012

Comments

Free gift - adidas sports shoe

I have purchased 16 CD pack which I have already received.
My Invoice no iS ORA080049568 Date : 29.11.08
My unique no to claim the offer is 191295326A080049568.
Please arrange to send my free gifts immediately

hello

i bought adidas sports shoe 6 months back. after purchasing date, within the month the sole start giving problem. i contact to the store owner.he made it repaired from the local shoe master. the finishing was also very very poor.
and now today the shoes are in very poor condition.
please suggest me what to do

my contact number is +91-9815003519

hello
I am also a victim of Indiatoday book club.My complait is also same.I paid the amount like you, but till today I have not received the shoes.It is better to go to consumer forum all together.

Narasimha Rao V

I was ordered a encyclopedia in March 2008 but till date I m waiting for my consignment. Can some body help me out? How to lodge a online complain in consumer forum? What to do with this kind of company who is also running a very reputed Media company. Never expected this kind of act from such a company.

Below is the complain registered with their customer care centre
India Today Bok Club Complain 12877
EPP Docket No.286663
Order No. MITBC-WEB-0694099
If any body can provide me the email id of their senior officials so that they also can be awaken by this act of their marketing department.

Satya Prakash

I have purchased addidas shoes No. 10 (Article No. 333373 WHT) on dt. 29/01/2009 from showroom "UNISEX EXCLUSIVES", Patiala vide Bill No. UEP-11143. The pasting of the shoes has already opened from the last one month. You are requested to change my shoes immediately & oblige.

I purchased shoes who product descrption number is CALYFSO/333208 and the factory outlet loation is ACE SPORTS, SHOP NO.6&7, SAI APEX, SHRI DATTA MANDIR CHOWK, VIMAN NAGAR, PUNE -411014.

within say a month the pasting started to come out & the few small cuts were visible on the upper side and lower side of the shoes.The sole of the shoe is made up of a combination of rubber and front part of sole came out. Kindly advice how do i go about finding a solution to this problem. The dealer says that I have to take it up with the company itself and he would not be in any position to help out as it was brought in a discount sale.

Kindly advice me what to do, as i am not expecting this problem from branded company like addidas.

Vikas Sharma