India Today Book Club - DID NOT RECEIVED ANY ITEM EVEN AFTER MAKING PAYMENT THROUGH MY CREDIT CARD

komalsaini9270
I have posted my complaint on 01.12.2009 on this site as mentioned below. But till date I have not received any answer from ITBC

DID NOT RECEIVED ANY ITEM EVEN AFTER MAKING PAYMENT THROUGH MY CREDIT CARD
I have put order in the December 2008 for pack of CDs with free gift, order no INTERNET/0GA090016061. The order value is Rs. 2599 and made payment by my credit card but till date I have not received any information from ITBC.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

I have put order in the December 2008 for pack of CDs with free gift and made payment by my credit card but till date I have not received any information from ITBC.

KOMAL SAINI

Thank you for your order. We wish to inform you that your order has been put under
process with order no INTERNET/0GA090016061. The order value is Rs. 2599. You will receive an email and a sms with your despatch details soon.

Thank you once again for ordering with India Today Book Club

For any further assistance please reply to this email or call us at 011-40502424(10 a.m.
to 6 p.m.) or SMS ITBC to 52424.