Indian Bank - credit card replacement

p.s.sridhar on Mar 23, 2011
Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to MessagesMark as Unread | Print ReplyReply AllMove...Kuttai_Insuranceprize clai coordinat...Sriram PhotosUniversity Of Manito...
Flag this messageFw: P.S.Sridhar creditcard 4328 0902 0007 2492Wednesday, 23 March, 2011 7:01 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"pundi sridhar" <pundiin@yahoo.com>View contact detailsTo: ibccc@indianbank.co.in, ibccc@dataone.in, "pundi sridhar" <pundiin@yahoo.com>Dear sir,
Please reply me immly. I tried to reach credit card department several times on phone.The two lines are busy as usaul.Nothing will happen there.Please reply me atleast today.
Sridhar.

Date: Tuesday, 22 March, 2011, 10:58 AM

--- On Tue, 22/3/11, pundi sridhar <pundiin@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: pundi sridhar <pundiin@yahoo.com>
Subject: P.S.Sridhar creditcard 4328 0902 0007 2492
To: ibccc@indianbank.co.in, ibccc@dataone.com, "pundi sridhar" <pundiin@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, 22 March, 2011, 10:55 AM

I have been issued the creditcard P.S.Sridhar creditcard 4328 0902 0007 2492 from your KUKATPALLI hyderabad branch.

I have requested for replacement of the card and the damaged card has been sent to you for replacement through Kukatpalli branch.
I request you to replace the damaged card with a new card and send the same to me at your earliest, since I will leave Hyderabad this week.

Please let me know the present status and the probable date that I can receive the new card.

yours faithfully