Indian Gas (Sindhu Indane Gas Agency A Pocket Dilshad Garden, Delhi - 110095) - Gas Connection No.6222 - Sindhu Indane Gas Agency A Pocket Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095

kji on Aug 4, 2011

Sub.: Gas Connection No.6222 - Sindhu Gas Agency,
A Pocket, Dilshad Garden
New Delhi, ND-95.

I have been trying to book my cylinder for the last 4-5 days, but I am unable to contact any of their numbers. Either the phones are ringing or busy. 24 hour booking no. as well as the helpline nos. are also not responding.

I went to my gas agency(Sindhu Indane Gas Agency, A Pocket, Dilshad Garden) for book my gas cylinder but the agency person not ready book my cylinder as well as they behave very rudely whereas I am senior citizen and retried from govt department. I was requesting multiple time but they not ready to book my gas whereas I am not feeling feel. I have checked other people they also told me this agency not works fine as well they demand money for issue cylinder and other things.The agency is not giving proper service for the last so many days. Can you please take hard action against this gas agency and concern person & book my gas cylinder as soon as possible.

Thanking you,