Indian Oil Corporation - New LPG connection

Indane Area Office, IV floor,
Unity Building, JCW Road,
Bangalore,

Subject: Regarding new LPG Connection

I am central government employee working with DRDO ( Ministry of Defence) as a Scientist. I want to take new LPG connection but Indane LPG gas agencies want ration card from Karnataka government. But i am not having any ration card in Bangalore. my birth place in ( Ghaziabad) UP there also we do not have any ration card.
Therefore you please guide me how i can take LPG connection in Bangalore. LPG agencies charges Rs 5000/- more money for issuing new connection if any person doesn't have ration card in Bangalore. i am also try for ration card also but i fail to get it.
Kindly look into the matter. because we are central govt. employee we are liable to transfer any where in india.
Thanking You.

Satish Kumar,
Scientist "B'
CABS, Bangalore

Comments

Hiren P. Thanki Indian Oil Corporation  - India

For new connection of LPG - Indian oil corporation

I apply new connection application for 5 months ago till i have not success for getting new connection, What i can do?
Kaushik Bardhan Indian Oil Corporation  - India

I would like to go for new connection. I am working with Future Generali India Life Insurance Co. Ltd. at Jamnagar. Mine is a transfer case from Ahmedabad to Jamnagar. I want new connection but the local distributor denies to give me new connection.

Request you to help me out in the situation as my daily expense is Rs.500-Rs.600/-. My family is staying with me.

Request for your help.