Indian Oil Corporation - Indane gas

sunil kumar jhalani
My Name is Sunil Kumar Jhalani from Jaipur (Rajasthan). My Consumer No. 16359. I have booked for a refill on 02-08-2008 under order No. 682 with M/s Rajendra Gas, Ambabari, Jaipur. Even though it is nearing 24 days before, I did not get my refill from Indane dealer M/s Rajendra Gas, Jaipur till now.

(Sunil Kumar Jhalani)
3/7, Paras Ram Nagar,
Dehar ke Bala ji, Jaipur

Comments

My Name is K.Sivalingam from Thiruvallur My Consumer No. 18522 . I have booked for a refill on 23-08-2008 under with M/s Ragavendera Gas, Thiruvallur. I have Single cylinder that cylinder MT on 06-09-2008 i contact daily two time take to M/s Ragavendera gas Agency. But I did not get my refill from Indane dealer M/s Ragavendera Gas, Thiruvallur till now.
nandhug

My Name is Ganesan.R(From SM Palayam, Coimbatore - 29). My Consumer No. 14772. I have booked for a cylinder on 06-08-2008 over Telephone. Even though it is nearing 20 days before, I did not get a cylinder from Indane dealer M/s Super Gas Agency, K. Vadamadurai, Coimbatore till now.
Please look into the matter. An immediate action is requested.
M/s. Super Gas agency guy's are not co-operative, and not answered properly.
Please change my agency to any nearest dealers.

My Name is S.KANNAN from COIMBATORE (INDIA). My Mummy Consumer No. 16560. I have booked for a refill on 09-12-2008 through phone. but they replied as mentioned no already booked. Distributor person will supplied to you today itself. but, still i didn't received refill gas from SUPER GAS, INDANE DISTRIBUTORS, OPP. KOTHARI MILL GATE, NALVAR NAGAR, K.VADAMADURAI, COIMBATORE - 641017, INDIA till now. kindly take action against mentioned Super Gas INDANE Distributor & reply to me

(S.KANNAN) - MOB No : 99440 20033
1/490, Sri Lakshmi Nagar,
K.Vadamadurai (post),
Coimbatore - 641017, INDIA

My self Divya Shanker customer of Indane Gas "Jai Jawan Gas Service", Palam Extn. New Delhi. They are supplying 10.2 kg gas in cylinder.

Last night one person have delivered my gas and while i weighted i found gas is only 10.2 kg, while it should be 14.2 kg.

My Name is Venkatasubramanian (Nanganallur, Chennai) and my consumer No.2661. My Gas agency is JAYALAKSHMI Enterprises, Nanganallur. When I book the cylinder, usually will get refill only after 12 to 15 days. In the meantime my running cylinder gets empty. However, I can book another refill after 21 days from the delivered date. For example, if i book the cylinder on 15-Jan-09 and the refill cylinder receive on 30-Jan-09, i can book another cylinder after 21 days ie, on 20-Feb-09. I don't know the reason for delaying delivery of the cylinders now a days. I request Indian Oil Corporation authorities will look into this matter and let me know the exact reason for such delays.

My Name is Venkatasubramanian (Nanganallur, Chennai) and my consumer No.26661. My Gas agency is JAYALAKSHMI Enterprises, Nanganallur. When I book the cylinder, usually will get refill only after 12 to 15 days. In the meantime my running cylinder gets empty. However, I can book another refill after 21 days from the delivered date. For example, if i book the cylinder on 15-Jan-09 and the refill cylinder receive on 30-Jan-09, i can book another cylinder after 21 days ie, on 20-Feb-09. I don't know the reason for delaying delivery of the cylinders now a days. I request Indian Oil Corporation authorities will look into this matter and let me know the exact reason for such delays.

I am an Indane Customer and have been facing frequent problems with LPG refills. In the last 6 months, I have had delivery of three leaking cylinders. As I have been speaking to the agency (Vijay Gas Agency) quite often about delayed service / leaking cylinders, they have been totally non-cooperative in recent times. I am now waiting for about a month without a cylinder despite assurances from the agency that they will deliver in a day or two. I am aware that I can buy a cylinder in black from the delivery boys but that is not a system I want to encourage.

My customer ID is 5521. Would like to hear from IOC as to why the system is so weak? Replacement of a leaking cylinder takes more than a week. Do we need to allow supply of ticking time bombs to our homes?

Lakshmi Vaideeswaran (daughter of K.G. Hariharan)

My Name is Christopher, (Coimbatore) and my consumer No.25310. My Gas agency is Annai Aravind gas Agency, Vadavalli, Coimbatore. When I book the cylinder, usually will get refill only after 12 to 15 days. In the meantime my running cylinder gets empty. However, I can book another refill after 21 days from the delivered date. I don't know the reason for delaying delivery of the cylinders now a days. I request Indian Oil Corporation authorities will look into this matter and let me know the exact reason for such delays.

I am residing in New Delhi. I am a consumer of Indian Gas through agency called Citizen Gas. [1] Whenever they take the booking over phone for LPG cylinder, they confirms that they will deliver within 2 days but in real it is only after 5 - 6 days sometimes more than 1 week. The cycle is 21 days from the date of last booking. [3] Now, they are claiming that the cycle period would be 21 days from the date of last delivery of the cylinder [4] They are most interested in selling LPG cylinders in black market. The cylinder cost is around Rs. 600. They are supplying LPG Cylinders to small / big shop. IOCL is one of the most prestigious organization, they don't have control on their LPG Dealers.

Through this I would request IOCL, to depute special team to check records of the Dealer from time to time or opt some other method to reduce black marketing.

I booked for a refill cylinder with Chintamani Gas, Coimbatore, on 16.2.2009. My consumer No. is 71831. The agent mentioned that the gas would come to my house in 15 days' time. I was shocked to note today (6.3.2009) when I telephoned the agent, who mentioned that my name does not figure in the beginning. The agent seems to be indulging in fraudelent activity by diverting gas cylinders to someone. Please help me by arranging to send the refill gas cylinder to my house immediately.

K.V. Suryanarayanan, Flat No. 116, A Block, Raheja Enclave, Race Course, Coimbatore 641 018
Cell No. 9952287653

PS: Incidentally, I wish to inform you that I am working as Secretary to the Chairman, K.G. Hospital, Coimbatoe. PLEASE HELP

booked for a refill cylinder with Chintamani Gas, Coimbatore, on 16.2.2009. My consumer No. is 71831. The agent mentioned that the gas would come to my house in 15 days' time. I was shocked to note today (6.3.2009) when I telephoned the agent, who mentioned that my name does not figure in the booking register maintained by him. The agent seems to be indulging in fraudelent activity by diverting gas cylinders to someone. Please help me by arranging to send the refill gas cylinder to my house immediately.

Cell No. 9952287653

My consumer No. 51164, I am residing in Chennai. I was having the distributor Dev Agencies, Saligramam, Chennai I have changed my residence from Saligramam to Valasaravakkam. We gave the intimation to M/s. Dev Agencies, Saligramam, Chennai and the documents pertaining to the Change of Address was given to M/s Dev Agencies. During the recent period because of the geographical limits they asked me to transfer the distributor to Ms/ Jaya Agencies, Valasaravakkam, Chennai.

We have also approached M/s Jaya Agencies and we have obtained "Transfer Termnination Voucher" from Dev agencies on 28-03-2009 and went today to M/s. Jaya Agencies for making the change in the distributor. In the process of change we faced the difficulty,

M/s. Jaya Agencies is asking for the proof of residence : Why do they require the document for the proof of residence. since i have not changed my address and it is because of the distributor of yours had been changed, is it mandatory to provide documents even though we have not changed our address as of the previous agencies. If Yes then please provide me with the rules specifying that when ever because of your demarcation areas of the distributor, the consumer has to provide the proof of residence when ever you change it.

Further I am not satisfied with the way M/s. Jaya AGencies, Valasaravakkam behaved it was totally Poor and No words to explain, They are also not into a position what the consumer says. Can I retain the Old Distributor at Dev Agencies, Saligramam.

Kindly look into this and resolve the issue.

Help required continuing the LPG connection with the Indane gas.

We have two connection of the LPG gas at the same address, due to two families resides at the same place as a joint family.

But since last 1 year, IOCL had cancelled our one connection due to two connections at one place.
Kindly continuing my cancelled connection due to joint families.
Right Now we had transfer our one connection at new home, ANd we are trying to start our old connection, which was suspended since long time.BUt they are asking us that we had already submit our connection at IOCL. this is not possible at all. Please do needful the same as earliest & start our suspended connection as there is only one connection at current address after transfer the another at new address.

Also when we transfer our connection from one place to another place, your dealer is asking for compulsory buying the new gas tube, regulator & appron which is recomnded by IOCL, as your delar said, is this compulsory? they are cheating the customer like us. There is no meaning of this type of appron. Please clarify the same, as earliest.

Please do needful for the same as earliest.

If I am wrong in this case, then give the solution for the same,

Awaits your positive reply ASAP.

Thanks & reagards,

Sr. No: - 25711, dated 7/12/91
Customer Name: - Mr. Bhimjibhai H Patel
Address: - 54, Alka Nagar,
Nr. Jogeshwari Society, NH-8,
CTM # Roads, Amaraiwadi, A’bad-08.

Connection 2) Which is recently transfer to the Deep services,
Customer No. 3096,
Agencies: - Varsha Gas services, Maninagar (E), A’bad-08
Book No: - 15856821,
Sr. No: - 518710, dated 24/11/97
Customer Name: - Mr. Chhabildas R Patel
Address: - 54, Alka Nagar,
Nr. Jogeshwari Society, NH-8,
CTM # Roads, Amaraiwadi, A’bad-08.

I am working with Future Generali India life Insurance Company Ltd.- Jamnagar (Gujarat). Basically i am from Ahmedabad. I would like to have a NEW LPG CONNECTION at my residence.

I visited nearby Indane Distributor for NEW CONNECTION. Please find name of both the Distributor (ASHAPURA DISTRIBUTOR at Patel Coloney) & (OPERA INDANE at Khodiyar Coloney). Both of them inform me that NEW BOOKING is not possible.

Please understand my situation on daily basis my food expenses is of Rs.500-Rs.600/-.

Request you to help me out in this crucial situation.

Kaushik Bardhan

Greetings from Maria C W A Bangalore,
We from our association helping poor people to get gas connections in the slum areas of bangalore. We provide gas stoves free of cost by networking with World Vision India, and people get gas connections on with their individual ration card, this this year like that 170 people from Kavalbyrasandra and D J Halli have registered their name at Sudindra agency Indane gas agency near Hennur depot. Till date only 17 people got connections, the gas agancy Manager making delay in giving connections, he is asking people to once again register the names and wait, and also he has not givne proper bill or reciept for the money which people had paid to agency. Therefore kindly take necesary action on this agency make people to get connection as soon as.
Vijaya lakshimi
Secretary
Maria Community Welfare Association
Kavalbyrasandra Bangalore-Karnataka.

Greetings from BCDF Bangalore,

We from our association helping poor people to get gas connections in the slum areas of bangalore. We provide gas stoves free of cost by networking with World Vision India, and people get gas connections with their individual ration card, this year also in the month of December 20089 70 people from Kavalbyrasandra by payinbg Rs. 2065-00 each registered their name at Sudindra agency Indane gas agency near Hennur depot Bangalore. Till date no one got gas connections, the gas agancy Manager making delay in giving connections, he is asking people to once again register the names and wait, and also he has not given proper bill or reciept for the money which people had paid to agency. Therefore kindly take necesary action on this agency make people to get connection as soon as.

Mani Megalai
President
Bangalore Express Hope Development Forum
Doddanna Nagar, Kavalbyrasandra Bangalore-Karnataka.

Greetings from BCDF Bangalore,

We from our association helping poor people to get gas connections in the slum areas of bangalore. We provide gas stoves free of cost by networking with World Vision India, and people get gas connections with their individual ration card, this year also in the month of December 2008, 70 people from Kavalbyrasandra by payinbg Rs. 2065-00 each registered their name at Sudindra agency Indane gas agency near Hennur depot Bangalore. Till date no one got gas connections, the gas agancy Manager making delay in giving connections, he is asking people to once again register the names and wait, and also he has not given proper bill or reciept for the money which people had paid to agency. Therefore kindly take necesary action on this agency make people to get connection as soon as.

Mani Megalai
President
Bangalore Express Hope Development Forum
Doddanna Nagar, Kavalbyrasandra Bangalore-Karnataka.

I AM A REGULAR INDANE GAS USER SINCE 1982. I FIRST GOT MY INDANE GAS CONNECTION AT GAUHATI WHILE SERVING AT GAUHATI.
SUBSEQUENTLY I WAS RANFERED TO BOKARO AND GOT MY GAS CONNECTION SHIFTED TO BOKARO STELL CITY IN 1985.
AGAIN I WAS TRANSFERED TO VISAKHAPATNAM IN 1993 MY GAS CONNECTION WAS SHIFTED TO VISAKHAATNAM .
AGAIN I WAS TRANSFERED TO BHILAI IN 1995 AND MY GAS CONNECTION WAS SHIFTED TO BHILAI.
I RETIRED FROM SERVICES IN 2008 AND CAME ACK TO MY NATIVE PLACE VIZIANAGARAM IN2008. MY GAS CONNECTION WAS TRANSFERED IN 2008 AND GOT CONNECTION IN 2008 APRIL AT VZIANAGARAM.
I GOT CONNECTION IN APRIL 2008 TRANSFERED AND A DOMESTIC PROBLEM CAME AND MY WIFE HAS TO GO TO GUNTUR HER NATIVE PLACE FOR ILL HEALTH OF A RELATION UP TO JULY 2008. I GOT ONE REFIL IN JULY2008 FRM THE DEALER .
DUE TO A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL FOR MY DAUGHTER AND EDUCATION OF MY YOUNGER DAUGHTER TO US FROM AUGUST 2008 TO MAY2009 WE ARE AT HYDERABAD, BANGALORE AND GUNTUR AND FOR SHORT TIME AT VIZIANAGARAM. DUE TO THIS WE COULD NOT USE THE GAS CYLINDER REFILLED AT VIZIANAGARAM.
WHEN WE APPROACHED THE DEALER HE TOLD THAT AS WE HAVE NOT GOT REFILLED FOR MORE THAN 3 MONTHS, MY NAME HAS BEEN DELETED FROM THE LIST.

I AM PERTURBED. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT WE SHOULD DO.
A REPLY AND COUSE FOR RECTIFICATION IS SOLICITED

A V RAMANA RAO

Please let me know the process of change of address what documents are needed for getting the address changed. I have shifted from OTS, malviya Nagar to Civil Lines

I like to state that inspite of my three letters dated 24.2.09, 17.04.09 & 27.05.09 sent to your Kolkata & New Delhi offices by post regarding complaint against your dealer M/s. Flame Craft, 538, Block No.N, New Delhi, Kolkata-53, Code No.99060522, neither I have received a single reply nor any action from your end even now. The said dealer has not been taking the booking of LPG from me for that reason I have not been getting LPG for the last six months and I have been facing a lot of problems during that period. Not only refused to take booking but also mishave and harass me several times.

I shall be highly obliged if you kindly look into this matter very seriously and redress my grievance without any further delay.

Sumita Kar