Indian Oil Corporation - Regarding New Gas Connection

Rohit Kumar Gupta

I want to take a new indane gas connection.so for this i made enquiry from internet and also from distributor.Distributor told me that take a resident proof of electricity bill, water bill, voter card, ration card with two snaps.But i don't have any of the above.I have a proof from employer's side that i am resident in such area.But the distributor don't accept it.on the other side it is given on the indane gas website for the proof from employers certificate title.

Kindly help me regarding this.I shall be very thankful to you for this kind of actness.

Rohit Kumar.

Comments

plz tell me how i can apply for new gas connection.

I have applied for new connection on 01/11/2008 and i recieved a confirmation letter from SREE MA KIRUPA GAS AGENCY SHOP NO:11 R-30, A, TNHB COMPLEX, SPARTAN NAGAR, ANNANAGAR WEST EXTN, CHENNAI - 600101... i went on 01/31/2009 on saturday, they denied to give me new connection stating its a month end. This is not fair...attrosious ...probably we have to provide the service quality as per the agency order not even a request or the agency has to provide service to new connection holders...which should be taken place...This is none business to check for us to its a month end or year end..wat ever the case may be, the approval is given what ever the day they are suppose to give the new connection. is it correct...

Yours Faithfully
karunakaran

I S C Meena residing in vasundhra, sector-14, sahibabad, ghaziabad and want to take new connection.

So please tell me which distributor is nearest of my residence and document are required for made new consumer complete details.

Thanks & regards

S C Meena
Rahul

Dear Rohit,
If you are staying on rental...there are few necessary documents that you may attach like Rent agreement, Police verification report, Landlords Address Proof and your Photo Id proof. You must attach the required documents to procure a LPG connection. Employer's certificate is acceptable only if you are working with a M.N.C.

mandatory check - indian oil co. ltd.

i want to know about mandatory check and how much fee for two years for this check plz replly me immediatly
thanx

Respected Sir,
Yesterday only, I have shifted to my new home at Flat No.5, RZ-L-68, Mahavir Enclave, New Delhi-110045. On last Saturday, I have submitted my registry documents related to my new home to my nearest Indian Oil LPG Agency for new gas connection and the representative has inform me that it would take more than two months to get a new connection!
Since I am a member of mediocre family, it would be very much difficult for me to manage food from restaurant for entire this tenure. In this type of scenario, I am unable to find out any suitable solution to overcome the problem. Could you please advice some way out to?

Thanks and Regards
Arijit Chatterjee
Cell: 9810891811

regarding new connection - indian

i have contact at R K Avenue, Nawal Kishore Road, patna for new connection . but he is ready to give new connection with purchase of new stove. my husband is posted at katni, due to child study reason i am at patna alone.
i have the gas stove with me but the owner of distributer of indaian gas, M/s R K Avenue, Nawal Kishore Road, patna is not ready to give me new connection without gas stove.
sir u r kindly requested that to help me to take new connection.
Thanking You.
Rekha Gupta
Daldali Road Patna

santhi Priya.P
priyesh

I want to take a new indane gas connection, for this the proof from employers certificate is enough?

sir u r kindly requested that to help me to take new connection.
Thanking You.
Rekha Gupta
Daldali Road Patna

Please you give me some answer ! (Please answer send in my E-Mail Address)
1) What is the price of NEW Gas Connaction (Single & Double) (Personal Or Commercial)
2) What is the time table of Booking Gas.(New Sylender)
3) Who is PIO in BIHAR.

I want to take a new indane gas connection.so for this i made enquiry from distributor & he told me that take a resident proof of electricity bill, water bill, voter card, ration card with two snaps.But i don't have any of the above.I have a proof from employer's side that i am resident in such area.But the distributor don't accept it.

Sajeesh Madhavan

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am deepak bansal i want new connection for domestic purpose i have submitted all documents to this address shastri nagar Gas service on dated 26.08.09. I have already received assigned letter from gas agency and my running no. 2336 but I have not received aprroval letter.

So kindly Requested to give approval letter as soon as possible.

Thanking You
Your's Faithfully,
Deepak Bansal

Regarding New Gas Connection

Yours Faithfully,
madan lal toksiya 91 prihar nagar bhadwasiya road jodhpur 342007 tell 0291 2551252

Dear Sir

I am not having any gas connection but would like to go for new connection. I have all documents like driving licence, voter ID, Pan Card i need your support for

(1) I am resident of Indirapuram (Ghaziabad), which is closest and applicable gas agency for area

(2) Why it is required to go in person to apply for new gas connection ( it ask one day leave from office)

Ajay

Daer Sir/Pls. ref. to below points as a complain and help me out.
This is Ashok from Lucknow' working with Nokia in Bangalore, wana new GAS connection.
For that I called to Mumbai Bharat GAS office from there I got a number of Mr. Sudhakar & Mr. Abhisekh mishra, (9449008110, 9986003852).
I called to Mr. Sudhakar and ask about the new GAS connection they are asking for Rashan Card,
I have PAN card as well Valid Indian Passport and also Indian driving license.
But they are not accepting any thing other than Rashan Card.
I hope PAN card' Passport and driving license is more reliable than Rashan card' even also we can provide company later as well bank statement too.
Second getting a Rashan card in different state is more difficult than any other things. I tryeed a lot.
And as per me Rashan card is only showing the address proof as well residence of Indian. Which I can proof from sayed above document.
Here I have a suggestion that if you are issuing me a GAS connection on PAN or by Passport, You can trace any where with in the India because of database.
So here My request pls. help me out to get a new GAS connection.
If I would have a Rashan card or abile to get Rashan card Why should I call to Mumbai office or Mr. Sudhakaran.

-Ashok

I want to take a new indane gas connection.so for this i made enquiry from distributor M/s Janak Gas Service, Namner, Agra-282001(U.P.).Distributor told me that take a resident proof of electricity bill, Identity Card, three snaps with Rs. 4500/-(Rs. Four Thousand Five Hundred Only) for 1 Cylinder, 1 regulator and 1 pipe only. Please told me that What is the price of NEW Gas Connaction (Single ) (Domestic )

Anil Kumar Dixit
144, Pushpanjali Homes,
Nagla Kali, Near kahrai, Shamsabad Road,
Agra-282009
Mobile No. 09412331244, 09458815615
A Feb 3, 2011 by
mustaf_wahid

Regarding New Gas Connection

I want to take a new indane gas connection.so for this i tdistributor at Malerkotla Gas Interprises, College Road, Malerkotla Sangrur, Punjab. Bur said distributed help about this.

MOHAMMAD AKHTAR
+91-98-550-66-700
N Feb 11, 2011 by
sureshsinghgosain

Dt-9-2-2011 I go to Amer Gas Agency Galee- No- 5 Behari colony shahdra Delhi-32 I want new Gas connection for my house I ask for new connection he had totaly refused to give the new gas connetion. Amer gas agency worker behavior was rudely & roughfely .

Pl. take action in this connection

Suresh Singh Gosain
THE INDIAN EXPRESS LTD
N Feb 16, 2011 by
dkmishra

i want a new connection of lpg indane.
as a residence proof i have voter id 6 yrs old on the same adress and lic bond paper, income tax return but the distributer don't accept it as a residence proof. the distributer accepts only rent aggreement or water bill, tel bill, elect bill and proof of house ownership. is he right? pls guide me how i can get new lpg connection?

thnx