Indian Oil Corporation Ltd / Indane Gas - NON AVAILABILITY OF REGULATOR AND CYLINDER

PRANAV SHANKAR KUMAR
Dear Sir

Myself consumer no M-18267, SV NO - 686503,. I was in ranchi and my gas agency was Bihar State Food Supply Corporation,till september2009. In October i was transferred to Bhagalpur Bihar and my serving gas station is MADHU GAS ENTERPRISES , TILKAMANJHI, BHAGALPUR, where i submitted my transfer voucher received from ranchi , and after i month after verification , i was told by
MADHU GAS ENTERPRISES , TILKAMANJHI, BHAGALPUR that your TV has been confirmed and you come on 24 th to collect your Cyllinder and Regulator. when i go to collect the same on 24th jan , i was told that we have no regulator and cyllinder for
you, and they do not know when they will supply, and when i said its not good you are harrsing me, then they misbeheaved with me, and when i got the Area sales manager MR. SN Mishra, he also told me the same and when i asked about the solution he cut the phone. Ans same day i got cyllinder from market paying 600 Rs.
There are total corruption prevailing over there. I therefore request you to kindly look into the matter and early resolution of the problem

NON AVAILABILITY OF REGULATOR AND CYLINDER

Comments

not supplied cyllinder - LPG Gas Cylinder(Indian Oil & Gas)

I am a LPG Indane customer with Babar Pur gas Services, Delhi and my consumer Number is 2191. I have booked for a refile last week, I did not get my refile from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer. SIR, Till date, the same is not delivered to me. When I went to the agency to enquire about it, the staff had used filthy language against me.
Agency Add. C -3/4 gali no. 03 Babarpur Ext. Kabir Nagar Delhi-110094 tel no 22587334 22129389 toll free no 12060

My Add. HNo= E- 163 East babarpur Krishna goli no 04 Shahdara Delhi - 110032
Naved

Ii am naved frm gaya City of bihar, i am not getting lpg on time thats why i am facing lots of problems, when i consult with agency hena interprizes they told that shortage of lpg is in the ageny but lots of vendor do black marketing.so plz go through my queries.thanking you.

Non availability - Indane LPG, IOC.

I booked for a refilled cylinder of LPG through Internet (i.e, through tomogas.com) oround 12.08.2009. But my distributer is yet to delevered the same to me. When I will get the same?

My Consumer No is- T4100
Distributer: M/s Baghajatin Gas Service. Kolkata

Sir/Madam,

I booked for a refilled cylinder of LPG over phone on 02.02.2010 morning and my booking No.confirmed over phone is 03 (i.e, through 2010-25063734) . But till date we have not received the same. My consumer No. is 20092 of M/s Jathin Gas Service. How long we have to wait for the same?

Thomas Samuel

sir

i booed for a riffe cylinder lpg on ph 18-3-2010 morning and my booking is confermed.
But till date we have no received.

my consumer no -PL 21452 of parul gas service.
we have to wait for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Ram swaroop
27-03-2010
amtsharma1978 Indian Oil Corporation Ltd / Indane Gas  - Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Gas regulator blasted - Indane, Indian Oil Corp Ltd

Gas regulator provided by Indane blasted and then major gas leak, which could cause serious threat to many life.
N Jan 6, 2013 by
ashutosh0641kumar

dear sir,
I booked a refill cylinder 01-12-12, but till date no cylinder was delivered when i went to the distributor he replied me saying that it takes time it is 37 days since i booked and when i called the complaint cell they wont answer any calls.
name - Arvind Prasad
mob. -9931462889
distributor agency - Madhu gas cylinder agency.
N Feb 23, 2014 by
grvy002

SIR,
I HAVE LOST MY BOOK.SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT BE USING IT . MY GAS AGENCY MADHU GAS-BHAGALPUR IS NOT REJESTRING MY COMPLAIN.I DON'T REMEMBER MY CONSUMER NO. BUT I AM GIVING TMEM ALL MY PROOFS BUT THEY ARE JUST IGNORIG.PLEASE DO SOMTHING.