Indian Overseas Bank — NET BANKING

arulgopi on Feb 17, 2012
I HAVE APPLIED FOR INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK NET BANKING THAT IS NOT ACTIVATED STEEL NOW. I HAVE MAIL TO HEAD OFFICE TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS ESEEADM@IOBNET.CO.IN MANY TIMES BUT NO USE MY MAIL ID IS arulmurugan1143@yahoo.com
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This is Naveen Chauhan I have an account in IOB, branch Sadarpur Sec-45 Noida.i try to pay the bill through internet amt Rs. 681& Rs.321 (two transaction) in favor of pvvnl. I got the massage through internet that my transaction was declined with reason invalid bank response. soon after that I got the sms on my mobile that Rs.692.03& Rs.332.03 (with Bank charges) debited my a/c no SB3121 I have informed the branch about all these happening Plz look forward to this matter and make the effort to return back may debited amount of Rs.1024.06
INTER NET BANKING SERVICE IS NOT WORKING FROM SEVERAL DAYS, HOW WE PAY OUR TAXES?WHO WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LATE PAYMENT OF TAXES. NO SATISFIED RESPONSE GIVEN FROM YOUR BANK, (BRANCH-ROOP NAGAR. DELHI -7)
I have paid BSNL Land line bill for my relatve phone no. 04652 279887 for Rs. 2004/- through IOB net banking on 26.04.2015. The amount was debited from my IOB account but the payment was not made to BSNL and receipt was not issued.

Satisfactory Rating