Indian Passport - delay in passport

Iqbal Ashraf on Nov 19, 2011
it is to inform you that i have applied for my passport on 7th of september 2010. my passport file number is G006503/10.my police verification has been done on 26th of october 2010. i submited all the documents which is required for verification. sir its been 10 months i applied for my passport and i havent recieved my passport yet. the online status shows that i have to submit my details but its not mention which details they are talking about and where to submit these.
i have all the documents of mine and there is no reason of delaying the pasport. i can submit all the documents to you if needed. i am trying to call at the number given at your website but no one is responding.

kindly look into it fast or i will have to go to chief minister as you are not responding to my mail.. i will be very grateful for this.

yours

Comments

jaseer kt Passport  - India

waiting for pasport - passport

Respected Sir,
I had applied my wife's pasport before 3 months, ie February 28. But not received yet and required that very urgent, already completd the verification. this is for your kind information and do necessary action as early as possible. details : Name - JIBSIYA, File no: B021448/2008
soel uddin Indian Passport  - India

delay in pasport - passport

dear sir,
this is bring in your kind notice that i have submitted application for pasport on 11july2008. after that my police verification has been copmleted but i have no any details regarding my application form since then. it has been 5 month submitted my applicatiobn form plz suggest me what will be possible causes co that if there is any mistake of my side i can correct and get my pasport.
file no. lkoa12863508

thank's
soel uddin
namrata asopa Indian Passport  - Ghazipur, Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh, India

i have applied for a fresh passport on Aug 30, 2009. till today status on web showing police verification has not received even after the verification that was done almost 20 days back. i am in immediate need of a passport.

please help.

Application ID no. - JPR-A036833-09

Namrata Asopa
Juzer ali hatodwala Indian Passport  - India

delay in pasport - Indian Passport

Sir my file no. is BPLZ291187-09 dated 16.07.09
pls send my passport urgently.
Saurabh Jain Indian Passport  - Ghazipur, Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh, India

Dear Sir

I have applied for a fresh passport on 18 or 19 Nov'09. In have not received my passport. i am in immediate need of a passport. Plz. provide me my passport status

Application ID no. - NDL-A013723-09

Name- Saurabh Jain
Father Name -Subhash Jain
Mother Name - Manju Jain
DOB - 12 June 1984

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh Jain
ARUNMOZHICHOLAN Indian Passport  - India

I have applied for passport on 5.8.09 police verification is over in 15days but not yet receive the passport when i check for the status it shows police verification is incomplete the case is examined
vasi Indian Passport  - India

I, Syeda Sultana applied my passport for Renewal on 16 Jun 2010 at Hyderabad and my File No E003604 But till date it is not updated in website it is very long pending from Government Employees. If they work like that we can’t get our Passport in time.

All Govt. Employees are sitting in a cool Air with load of joy and without any hard work they are getting good pay, I Request to take proper action on then and make them to work in a proper way,

I am planning to go Our Muslims Holy place (MADINA) for HAJ in our holy month RAMAZAAN (01 OCT2010) so I need my passport before October month

So Kindly do need full to get my passport as soon as possible.

Syeda Sultana
File No : E003604
aapkavasi@yahoo.com
Mobile : 9700929034
:09247801521
N Apr 20, 2011 by
sanjeev2016 Indian Passport  - Ghazipur, Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh, India

Dear sir/Madam,

This is regarding passport delay concern. I have applied for indian passport on date 19 April 2010 in Lucknow regional office, But have not received passport till date (20 april 2011). My File Referance no is LKO-AO69319. Police enquary has been also done. When i enquaried through internet The comments are showing that YOUR APPLICATION TRANSFERED TO POLICY SECTION PLEASE SEE THE PRO. I could not understand this message. Pls Help me to privide my passport as soon as possible.

Sanjeev Kumar Gupta
S/O Lakshmi Prasad Gupta
Vill. Piparahi, Naisara
Distt. Ghazipur (UP)

N Apr 20, 2011 by
sanjeev2016 Indian Passport  - Ghazipur, Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh, India

i am happy with this system.
N Jun 15, 2011 by
MANIVARDHAN Indian Passport  - Ghazipur, Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh, India

Dear concern,
I have applied for passport on 24.01.2011, file reference given is z050480, police verification was done in the next month itself, since three months status is showing as "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time".
please look in to this issue. I need my passport asap.

Thanks in advance,
Manivardhan.
A Jun 20, 2011 by
ranand Indian Passport  - Ghazipur, Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh, India

I APPLIED for the passport renewal on January 21, 2011 (File No. HYD-F002512-11). Police verification was completed. The status on RPO website from April 2011 to till date shows, “It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time “

I have applied on 21-01-2011 and initial it was shown that it will be delivered by 13-04-2011, later which it is showing the above message from past 1 month

Please look into this issue and kindly help me to get the passport as soon as possible

Thanking you,