INDIAN PASSPORT ENQUIRY - Enquiry Status Unknown

WASIQUE BILLAH
File.No: lko B-024242-08 - Applied Date : 31/12/2008 - LUCKNOW
Name : WASIQUE BILLAH MOTASIM BILLAH

I cant view my status of my passport in " www.indianpassport.nic.in "- Kindly confirm my status of process.

Tanks.

Comments

Enquiry Completed but no clear status on my PP. - pass port

My police verification has been done on 24/04/08 & 2nd verification on 06/05/2008
but when i see my statutes shown that your police report not receive & also application date is showing 14/05/08...
kindly request plz check my police report & make arrangements to dispatch my PP...
yours Truly
Penke Venkataratnakar Rao
Indore
Ref. No: Z287411/08

status unknow - passport

respected sir,
i am cheedipudi bhanuprakash ihad applied passport 1978
police enquirey had done on 388.till now my passport status
is un know i had not resivedmy passport.my passport file no is z508278 so please sent mypassport quickly

STATUS UNKNOWN - Student

Sir/Madam,

I K. Sadanand from hyderabad have submitted a filled application form for student passport on 9/07/2008 at General Post Office, Madina. Iam unable to know the status of it till date.
Please do the needful.

Abids.
Hyderabad-5000001
File No:HYDW26779308
Key No: 9726779308

Sir, my passport dealy i get informetion about delever on17thfeb but up to now not get my file #A94258/08 pls care my coments.thanks

i didnt receive my passport yet, so kindly send me as soon as possible or tell me the date when should i get my passport

Passport status not confirming - passport

Dear Sir/Mam
my file o. is CHDZ24023209 applied on 12/02/209 for which the application date on net was 14/05/209 and my file status is not cofirming please help me

with regards
sunil garg

I have submitted my passport form on 26-05-2009 but i don't know what is my current status of my passport.my file no-BNGW84081309.

dear sir,
i have applied for a fresh passport since long time.. my enquiry is also completed. but i have not received my passport yet. plzzz let me know how can i get the passport and when..
thank you...

Requested sir,
Please kindly send my passport.
It is very very urgent.

My file no-A085661
My cont-9503855342

With Regards,
sonu kumar
D
basheer

i have applied passport before 2 months till now no responce from possport office pls do the need full sir

dear sir,
my passport enquiry is also completed.but i have not recieved my passport yet.plz kindly sent my passport.
FILE NO:-A086988
YEAR:-2009
LOCATION:-PATNA

my passoprt police enquiry is allready completed at 21/12/09, but still i have not recived my passport, plase let me know about my passport, kindlly send me as soon as possible,

i want status for my passport iam apply passport for one week ago

Dear sir Madam,
I had subbmit my Passport form on 20 nov. But have not recevied Police inquiry yet. i want My Pass Port status.

Name kulvinder Kaur.
File No.A064807.
subbmit Date. 20 nov.
Location chandigarh.

SIR,
I HAVE APPLIED FOR PASSPORT ON 06/02/2010 IN POST OFFICE OF IIT MADRAS.

THE STATUS ON THE PASSPORT ENQUIRY SITE IS UNKNOWN.

NAME: MERUGU VENU
FILE NO:W140043
DATE: 06/02/2010.

THANKYOU

my passoprt police enquiry is allready completed on the month of september, but still i have not recived my passport, please let me know about my passport, kindlly send me as soon as possible,
thank you.

R/Sir,

my file no.is Z055918. what are status of my passport send me please

kind regards
narsimloo odde.

Dear Sir, My son applied for an Indian Passport on 27/5/09 File No.A309835, and I applied on 5/6/09 File No.A310480. But till nw we dont know what happened for the issue of the Passports. We are Indian Citizen, have been working in Indian Navy/Min. of Commns(DOT) & I.T. but we are not issued with the Passport. But peoples with doubtfull integrity are issued. India me saab chalta hai kiun sahab? Ek hazar rupiah bhi le liya aur chup baiithe ho, aur paisa chahiye? E-mail ka jawab bhi nahi deta.
HAZRA