Indian Post - Parcel goods stolen

Pawan Kalakoti
hi, mine friend Renu Bhatt have sent me a parcel using India Postal service.
Details: as mentioned on the Ticket.
PANTNAGAR<263145>
Rs:68:00
****************************
02/12/2010 11:32
wt:1035grams TO: BANGALORE [KARNATAKA]

Under this parcel they have changed the items and put some biscuits just for weight.
this is too bad ..how we can trust on INDIA POST.
i know very well its india and i ll never mine items ever now.
but i want to inform Dept Executives, this is happening under ur administration.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

D Dec 26, 2012 by
piak

First of all i would like to Tell everyone in India to Boycott all forms of transactions with India Post. It is the most untrustworthy agency the Government looks after that too with our tax payers money. Its possible that one day the Postal department employees will one day run away with all investments and savings held with the Post, if such small incidents are not curbed now. I cannot beleive how corrupt my country people are. Its a NATIONAL SHAME! Such people should be mutilated, like the way they do In Saudi Arabia.
The whole system is screwed up by screwed up psychos who call themselves Government servants. No wonder India is still a 3rd world country. Even the shopping malls and Audis and BMW's on the roads cannot change the screwed up image our country portrays to the world. I think when people join Government services they take an oat to be corrupt. For them its not VandeMataram, but Vande Corruption!

Indian Post - Parcel goods stolen