Indian Post - Tracking the Registered post.

Ammar Husain
I am unable to track two registered post sent on 28th March, 2009 from Pune to Mumbai.
The registered post reciept numbers are: RL A 5880 and RL A 5881 repectively.
I tired to trace it online but there is no option availble to track the registered post on the official website of India post. (http://www.indiapost.gov.in/)
Also there is no need to mention the lethargic attitude of the Post office staff for helping out to track the post.
Kindly help me in to try and locate the post as it contains job application.

Ammar Husain.

Comments

N Mar 3, 2014 by
kishore chandra nayak

Best Review
My registered Letter RO575268015 has not been delivered to the addressee so far which was dropped on 19/02/2014. Kindly help me to trace out the letter.

Non Receipt of Registered letter by Addressee in Australia. - Personal registered letter to Australia

I had sent an important document by Registered Post from Guwahati G.P.O. 781 001on 03/09/07 vide postal Reciept No. fan-AIR-RL A 4159 to:
Mr. Monisankar Baruah,
103/105 Park Road, Dundas,
Sydney, New South Wales.
AUSTRALIA.
Zip Code: 2117
But so far the letter has not reached the above Address and
enquiries in Australian Postal department yielded no results as they are insisting on disclosing a longer No. than the one referred to above in orderto trace the mail.
On verbal enquiry with the Asst Post Master(regd Post) saidthat there are no longer code or otherwise number associated with Registered Post. A longer number is only given to a Speed Post letter.

I hope you will kindly look after the matter and see if it can be traced out as the mail contained an important original document.
I would like to however mention that no bar coded stickers were attached to the mail in my presence at the counter No.1 on my mail or the postal reciept given to me.

Thanking You.

Sushanta Sarma Barooah,
BS1, Bordoichila Bhawan,
Bhangagarh, G.S.Road, Guwahati- 5

or
C/o K.N.Sarma Barooah,I.P.S. (Rtd)
Rlygate , P.O.Amgaon (Via -Narangi),
Guwahati- 781 026.

NON DELIVERY OF SPEED POST - EAST INDIA COMMERCIAL CO.

EW132732971IN DT. 19.03.2009, IT CONTAINED PERMIT, WHICH WAS VERY IMPORTANT TO REACH THE NEXT DAY, BUT IT HAS NOT REACHED BOMBAY YET, NOR THERE IS ANY INFORMATION ON THE MOVEMENT OF THE DOCUMENT.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE STATUS

Unable to get an important certificate from college - Registered Post of Indian Postal Service

A registered parcel (No-228, dated 26th March 2009) had been send from my college Allahabad Agricultural Institute-Deemed University, Allahabad to Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Port Blair on my name. The parcel contains my degree/convocation certificate of my M.Sc. The certificate is of great importance as i need it in my future admissions in any college and in any course. Several times i have contacted the post office but they are unable to give any details. Please help me.

Could not track the status - Application package

I sent my application package(speed post no: ET200987350IN) to one of the professors in Canada on 12th of February, 2009 from Adyar PO to the following address:
Prof. Ronald Geyer,
107 Wiggins Road,
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 5E5,
Canada
Ph: 1-306-6552638
The application did not reach him. When i went to check the status of delivery, I could not get any information on it. kindly let me know the status as this is crucial for my graduate application.

Hello Sir

This is mayank gaur. I have send an latter dated 16-05-2009 to SCDL Pune from agrafort office. That is not shown in speed post tracking. What can i do.

Plz consider the query.Artical no. is SPEE910185887IN

hi...
i am also agree to this..

Kindly help me in to try and locate the post as it contains my application for the exam.
my registered post receipt number is: RR725219405IN

Hi Sharath here,

I have sent a confidential document to Bangalore through Register Post, even though i have the Tracking number, I could not find any Web site which supports me to track. Can anyone please let me know whether there is any Website for this or no?. I am tired trying, Thought not to send Register Post any more, I thought this was safe and secure but i lost my hopes on this.

Tracking the Registered post.

I am unable to track the Registered A. D. Post sent on 04th June, 2009 from Mumbai to Nashik.
The registered A. D. post reciept numbers is: RLAD B 2365.

I tired to trace it online but there is no option availble to track the Registered A. D. post on the official website of India post. (http://www.indiapost.gov.in/)

Kindly help me in to try and locate the post as it contains im

I am unable to track the Registered A. D. Post sent on 30th May, 2009 from Moolakadi chennai to Annamali university Annamalai Nagar

The registered A. D. post reciept numbers is: 2485

Kindly help me in to try and locate the post as it contains im

Sir/ Madam,
I am unable to track one registered post sent on 4th june 2009 from KODERMA [JHARKHAND] to KOTA [RAJASTHAN]. The registered post reciept number is : EE204673185IN. I am tired of trying but there is no response from the Speed Post Tracking Website.
The RMS staffs are telling to contact the Post Office staffs & the latter says they don"t have any idea. I am completely fed up trying to track my post.
Kindly help me in locating my post as it contains my admission forms, the post is really important for my academics.
Ankit Modi

I SENT A SPEED POST ON 10/06/2009 AT 11:03 A.M. TO ASANSOL, WEST BENGAL. TILL 17/6/09 IT DID NOT REACH. TRACKING SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING. INDIAN POST IS CREATING HELL OF A LOT OF PROBLEM FOR US. THE POST OFFICE CONCERNED COULD NOT OFFER ANY REPLY AS TO WHY THE SAME HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED TILL DATE.
D
shyam

June 03-2009, i sent one register post to pune.still the post not reaching the right place. can please help me.it was very urgent.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I have sent a registered parcel from Bangalore to Ranchi (RP A 77) on 08/06/2009 and it has not yet reached to the destination so far. The post office authority (Richmond Town, Bangalore - 560025) told me that it would not take more than 3 working days to reach the destination but after more than 10 days also it has not reached. A help in tracking the post would be greatly appreciated.

Nandan

We have instructed our bankers, Indian Bank, K.G.Road, Bangalore to forward a shipment document to State Bank of Jaipur and accordingly Indian Bank, K.G.Road Branch has forwarded the document to the said bank on 19.06.2009 vide Registered Post acknowledgement/reference No. EK 343364099.

I understand from our customer's bank that the said document has not been delivered till now.
Kindly arrange to locate and deliver the document immediately without any further delay.

Thanks & Regards,
K.K.Somanna
AGM- Commercial
Global Calcium Pvt Ltd,
No.1, 100 Feet
Koramangala, Bangalore -95
subhash

Dear All,

Does any one know under which provision of law it is required that the registered AD shall reach within 3-4 working days. if any.

thanks
amit

i have sent one letter on 18.06.2009, No. is RL A 3563 from Okhla Industrial Area Ph-1. I want to know the movement of this letter.

Kindly help.

Amit

How can I track international register post. I have sent it on 24/06/2009.
How much days it will take to reach to EGYPT.
Please reply.

sir i ve made one registered post on 20.06.09 no is RR830085001IN
please help me to track this post
thanks
sonia

Passport office sent my passport by registered post number 924 on 17th June 2009. Please help me locate it

Indian Post - Tracking the Registered post.