Indian Post - Tracking the Registered post.

Ammar Husain
I am unable to track two registered post sent on 28th March, 2009 from Pune to Mumbai.
The registered post reciept numbers are: RL A 5880 and RL A 5881 repectively.
I tired to trace it online but there is no option availble to track the registered post on the official website of India post. (http://www.indiapost.gov.in/)
Also there is no need to mention the lethargic attitude of the Post office staff for helping out to track the post.

Ammar Husain.

Comments

We have instructed our bankers, Indian Bank, K.G.Road, Bangalore to forward a shipment document to State Bank of Jaipur and accordingly Indian Bank, K.G.Road Branch has forwarded the document to the said bank on 19.06.2009 vide Registered Post acknowledgement/reference No. EK 343364099.

I understand from our customer's bank that the said document has not been delivered till now.
Kindly arrange to locate and deliver the document immediately without any further delay.

Thanks & Regards,
K.K.Somanna
AGM- Commercial
Global Calcium Pvt Ltd,
No.1, 100 Feet
Koramangala, Bangalore -95
subhash

Dear All,

Does any one know under which provision of law it is required that the registered AD shall reach within 3-4 working days. if any.

thanks
amit

i have sent one letter on 18.06.2009, No. is RL A 3563 from Okhla Industrial Area Ph-1. I want to know the movement of this letter.

Kindly help.

Amit

How can I track international register post. I have sent it on 24/06/2009.
How much days it will take to reach to EGYPT.
Please reply.

sir i dont recive my register post its dispached on kurnool at 24.06.09 no 869815 pls check this register post and come back to me

sir i ve made one registered post on 20.06.09 no is RR830085001IN
please help me to track this post
thanks
sonia

Passport office sent my passport by registered post number 924 on 17th June 2009. Please help me locate it

Non delivery of Speed-post
I sent speed post no. STES025650568IN to the Institute of ICBM-SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE, at 12.32 PM on May 14, 2009, which promises to serve the speed post within 48 hours.
As I did not received any reaction of the Institute; I contacted the Institute to counter my doubt. On enquiry, I came to know that the documents has not been yet received by the Institute.
I sent e-mails to Indian Post as well but, I have not received any response.
The receipt of the speed post sent to the Institute.

Ravi Shankar Prasad
(Contact No. 09703515270)
Read comments

register nos057659 dt.8.7.2009 yet not recived posted by rpo, ahmedabad

I am unable to track one registered post sent on 07th July, 2009 from Mumbai to Delhi.
The registered post reciept numbers are: RL B 1058 repectively.

Kindly help me in to try and locate the post as it contains job application.

I am unable to track one registered post sent on 7th July, 2009 from Mumbai to Delhi.
The registered post reciept numbers are: RL B 1058 repectively.

Regds
Vasu

Respected Sir, This is to request you to track my registered post from the Great Britan to mumbai ... It was supposed to reach me in 5 days ...the tracking numbar is RJ314591164GB.
KIndly help me with the post as it is vary important document.
Thanking you,

A.P. Desouza,
7/5/3. bhawani nagar, marol, andheri E,
mumbai.400057

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had sent a registered post No.3044 sent on 04/07/2009 from Pune CantI East Post Office, Pune to Mr. VijaySingh B Patil, Virar East, Mumbai. Till Date I'm unable to track the status of registered post.
The post contains very important document.
Please Kindaly help me and submit the status report mail earlist. Please you inform me on my email ID.
viren25@hotmail.com

regards

Virendra Makwan
masoom

had sent a registered post No.RLA 603 sent on 09/07/2009, from New Delhi Badarpur, Counter no:1.
OP-CODE:YS, TO Md Laique Ahmad Khan, Village -Kakila, Post Kakila.Bhaya- Jagdishpur, Arrah, Till Date Not Receve, and i m unable to track the status of registered post, Please Kindaly help me and sumit the status report.you inform me on my email ID.
naresh

Respected Sir, This is to request you to track my registered post from the Australia to vidisha (m.p.)
t was supposed to reach me in 15 days ...the tracking numbar is RQ011783927AU KIndly help me with the post as it is vary important parcel
Your item has been posted on 1 July by Registered Post International. According to the schedule, it should arrive on 15 July (10 business days excluding Sat and Sun) as you selected standard shipping.

You are advised to call India Post, and tell them the tracking number RQ011783927AU and see if they can find any information or not.

WHAT IS THE STATUS OF MY REGISRERED POST RL B 1526 DATED 06/07/09 WHICH HAS NOT REACHED TO THE DESTINATION TILL DATE.

RL E 8614 not received

How to track registered A D?

I had sent a registerd post No.RL A 1244 sent on 23.06.2009 at 2.38 to hisar, till date 21.07.2009 it did not reach, the post containts very important documents, kindly arrange to locate and deliver the document with out any futher delay, otherwise please return to the following address

31/1073, 40th street, Korattur, chennai-600 080

M.Karthikeyan
LARK INNOVATIVE FINE TEKNOWLEDGE
9840082030

i sudhir done a register post on 24 jul 09 to my brother samir ranjan dash, old navy nagar, colaba, mumbai-05. but i forgotten to written his quater no. so kindly request to help me to reach the post to my brother. my brother quarter no is p10 .i write below whatever i get slip from post office counter

VM NAVAL BASE (530014)
RL A 9732
Counter No:1, OP - code : KAN
TO : SR DASH
MUMBAI

Wt : 20 grams,
rs : 25, 00, 24/07/2009, 11:42

Indian Post - Tracking the Registered post.