Indian Post - Tracking the Registered post.

Ammar Husain
I am unable to track two registered post sent on 28th March, 2009 from Pune to Mumbai.
The registered post reciept numbers are: RL A 5880 and RL A 5881 repectively.
I tired to trace it online but there is no option availble to track the registered post on the official website of India post. (http://www.indiapost.gov.in/)
Also there is no need to mention the lethargic attitude of the Post office staff for helping out to track the post.

Ammar Husain.

Comments

register nos057659 dt.8.7.2009 yet not recived posted by rpo, ahmedabad

I am unable to track one registered post sent on 07th July, 2009 from Mumbai to Delhi.
The registered post reciept numbers are: RL B 1058 repectively.

Kindly help me in to try and locate the post as it contains job application.

I am unable to track one registered post sent on 7th July, 2009 from Mumbai to Delhi.
The registered post reciept numbers are: RL B 1058 repectively.

Regds
Vasu

Respected Sir, This is to request you to track my registered post from the Great Britan to mumbai ... It was supposed to reach me in 5 days ...the tracking numbar is RJ314591164GB.
KIndly help me with the post as it is vary important document.
Thanking you,

A.P. Desouza,
7/5/3. bhawani nagar, marol, andheri E,
mumbai.400057

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had sent a registered post No.3044 sent on 04/07/2009 from Pune CantI East Post Office, Pune to Mr. VijaySingh B Patil, Virar East, Mumbai. Till Date I'm unable to track the status of registered post.
The post contains very important document.
Please Kindaly help me and submit the status report mail earlist. Please you inform me on my email ID.
viren25@hotmail.com

regards

Virendra Makwan
masoom

had sent a registered post No.RLA 603 sent on 09/07/2009, from New Delhi Badarpur, Counter no:1.
OP-CODE:YS, TO Md Laique Ahmad Khan, Village -Kakila, Post Kakila.Bhaya- Jagdishpur, Arrah, Till Date Not Receve, and i m unable to track the status of registered post, Please Kindaly help me and sumit the status report.you inform me on my email ID.
naresh

Respected Sir, This is to request you to track my registered post from the Australia to vidisha (m.p.)
t was supposed to reach me in 15 days ...the tracking numbar is RQ011783927AU KIndly help me with the post as it is vary important parcel
Your item has been posted on 1 July by Registered Post International. According to the schedule, it should arrive on 15 July (10 business days excluding Sat and Sun) as you selected standard shipping.

You are advised to call India Post, and tell them the tracking number RQ011783927AU and see if they can find any information or not.

How to track registered A D?

I had sent a registerd post No.RL A 1244 sent on 23.06.2009 at 2.38 to hisar, till date 21.07.2009 it did not reach, the post containts very important documents, kindly arrange to locate and deliver the document with out any futher delay, otherwise please return to the following address

31/1073, 40th street, Korattur, chennai-600 080

M.Karthikeyan
LARK INNOVATIVE FINE TEKNOWLEDGE
9840082030

i sudhir done a register post on 24 jul 09 to my brother samir ranjan dash, old navy nagar, colaba, mumbai-05. but i forgotten to written his quater no. so kindly request to help me to reach the post to my brother. my brother quarter no is p10 .i write below whatever i get slip from post office counter

VM NAVAL BASE (530014)
RL A 9732
Counter No:1, OP - code : KAN
TO : SR DASH
MUMBAI

Wt : 20 grams,
rs : 25, 00, 24/07/2009, 11:42

my name is sunita gupta & the registered parcel no. RP-KC-575229 has been dispatched on 30-05-09 from Delhi . this parcel has not been received yet to me. i enquired a lot but i couldnt get any cluefrom my post office.
please track this registered parcel for me. and let me know.

Dear Sir/madam,
I had sent a registerd post on 06/07/2009 from trichy teppakulam(620002) to University studes, in Sweden FE1SE SWEDEN. till date iam unable to track my post.please kindly help me to submit the post as soon as possible. informe by e-mail id
narasiman1976@yahoo.com
regards
poornimaNarasimman.
Solvejg

I have sent a registered letter to Denmark, tracking number RR3211695335IN and would like to know the status of this letter.

respected sir,

i send one register post kolkata to gudia nohar rajasthan .this c/ ment most urgent .train ticket & mark seet orignal. RAGISTRY NO RL A 1517

THANKS
Mangeram sharma
kolkata
AJ

How to track registered AD post?

I send a letter Speed post no ER703536931 IN on dated 01.08.09 from Nohar to Vellore not recieved up to on dt 8.08.09

I am unable to track registered post sent on 1 st August, 2009 from Vindhyanagar to Pune.
The registered post reciept number is: RL A 2901.
Please help me in to try and locate the post as it contains MBA admission application.

kiran

it would be good if indiapost gives an option to track registered post in their website, which works effectively. i searched for this but could find only speed post tracking, why not registered post tracking..it is equally/more important
Kiran

Dear Sir / Madam,

i was send a resistered post on 06.08.2009 from Tirupur RMS, Counter No:1, OP-Code:PRK, vide Rec # RL A 2820, to The Branch Manager, IOB, Main Branch, Victoria Street, Tuticorin - 628 001. the two days (06.08.2009 & 07.08.2009) were bank strike, so i don't know the post was delivered or not. kindly confirm the status as soon as possible to me.

With Best Regards,
S.Ramesh
Deepa Garments, Tirupur
96299 88869
Anu

My parents sent a registered post from Hyderabad to Chicago on June 24, 2009. So far I didn't receive the package. Tracking number is fgn-AIR-RL A RR648576164IN. How to track the register post?

I tired to track it online but there is no option availble to track the registered post on the official website of India post(http://www.indiapost.gov.in/)

Please help me to track my package

Thanks!

Indian Post - Tracking the Registered post.