Indian Post Office - Registered post not delivered

Bimlesh Kumar Singh
My registered letter not delivered at destinations
1) Registry letter no : RLA 6731
2) Registry letter no : RLA 6729

Comments

I sent a registered post on 14th November vide code no. RLADA5963. Today is 24th november, and i have not got the acknowledgment card yet. Please let me know the status. It is most important document. Thanking you - Hema

nsc not transferred till to date

a register post sent from bellampalli to hyderabad on 16th of december.today it is 23rd dec.
whats wrong with this organisation?
iam waiting for this .its very very important document.my number is c1722.
can u look into this matter&send as early as possible.

registered letter RLA 7380 not yet received.

not received of registered mail RLA7380

I AM MANAS MAITY ONE URGENT REGISTERD POST NOT DELEVERD (REGIS NO-RL A 2030)date-26.12.08

ALOKA MAITY
V+PO-KHEJURDA
DIST -MIDNAPUR
PIN-721422
WEST BENGAL

FROM-MANAS MAITY, PO-SVR COLLEGE, PIPLOD SURAT-395007, GUJARAT

I AM MANAS MAITY ONE URGENT REGISTERD POST NOT DELEVERD (REGIS NO-RL A 2030)

ALOKA MAITY
V+PO-KHEJURDA
DIST -MIDNAPUR
PIN-721422
WEST BENGAL

FROM-MANAS MAITY, PO-SVR COLLEGE, PIPLOD SURAT-395007, GUJARAT

I AM NIRAJ KUMAR TRIPATHI ONE URGENT REGISTERD POST(on 01/12/2008) NOT YET DELEVERD (REGIS NO-RL A 1750).
Date:07-01-2009
ANIRUDH SINGH ;
VIVEKANAND CHHATRAWAS,
HAFIJPUR BYPASS,
POST-HAFIJPUR
AZAMGARH,
UTTER PRADESH

FROM-NIRAJ KUMAR TRIPATHI, LIG-8, BLOCK NO.01, WARD-56, GAUTAM NAGAR, NEAR CHETAKBRIDGE, BHOPAL(M.P.)

Date:07-01-2009
ANIRUDH SINGH ;
VIVEKANAND CHHATRAWAS,
HAFIJPUR BYPASS,
POST-HAFIJPUR
AZAMGARH,
UTTER PRADESH

nitesh

I sent a registered post on 13th Jan 2009 code no. RLADA 3340. Today is 19th Jan, and i have not got the acknowledgment card yet. Please let me know the status. It is most important document. Thanking you - nitesh

I had suppose to receive one document from Life insurance corporation of india ltd. with Reg, Ad. No. 383637 & 383692. dated 10/01/2009. so far i had never receive any document.
whenever i go to LIC office, officer say we had send to you and you are requested to inquire with post-office. and whenever i go to my local posi-office with above mentioned Registered A.D. No. given by LIC post-man ask me that look with Lic.
So tell me what i need to do in this mattar.
Kindly look in to this mattar as soon as possible.
Your's Faithfully
Vinayak Joshi.

I am Satya Swarnkar from Katni(M.P).

One urgent registered Post send on 06/03/2009 through Supritendent of police from katni is not yet delivered on the address AIR TRACK AVIATION, B-282, PALAM EXTN, NEAR RAM PHAL CHOWK, DWARKA SECTOR 7, NEW DELHI-110.These are very Important document which have to be recived on delhi before 15/03/2009 but this had not happened.

so kindly let me know the status as soon as possible. and Article number is SPEI034499130IN
Thankyou.

Many complaiuns are lodged in regards to postal service irregularity but who is taking corrective action and responding to that
Ashish

Dear Sri

I have sne one MO to Kerala from Bangalore on 28th March to Mrs Ajitha PG, freezing poing, kkr junction, mangatukavala, thodupuzha PO, idukki distt, kerlala state, pin 685584 under receipt#1181 as of today this Money not deliverd.
Pls look into and arrange to deliver the same immdlty

B.Rgds
Nair
rajesh

respected sr/madam,
my fnew office openig from trichy, iam register tin no, i will get tin no, iam already send introduction letter, my registeration tin no is notget my hand, (trichy P.R.P is not responding ) please give my register letter, or please return document. please dont waste my time.

myself is Ansuman atarthi from kharagpur(WEST BENGAL).One urgent registered parcel send on 23/4/09 from my boss Mr.Kaushick Das Gupta, Ludhiana-141010 is not yet delivered the adress of
"ANSUMAN ATARTHI, VIVEKANANDA PALLI, MALANCHA ROAD, KHARAGPUR, WEST BENGAL-721304".The registration parcel acknowledge no. is "RTA 4728".These are very important document.
Pls. let me know the status.
Thankig you,

Ansuman Atarthi,
09735201139.

Its Very important document sent on 02/05/2009 at MLA QTRS. Hyd.
Reg.No:- 2993
addresses till now not getting the cheques, its very important matter its court matter, and find the abt delivery in post office but they are not reply me properly,

kindly let me know the status the registered post, till date they are not getting the documents
i'm waiting for ur reply

thnks
ahsan

Hi! iI am Abhay ...my father had send me the document through speed post on 9th of July which i havent delivered yet!! So what should i do ? its urgent ...

Dear
Sir/Madam
One registerd item send on Dated 1-7-09 from Salkia HPO ( 711106 ) No - RL A 9388
To- Swaminath Bhagat, Village - Belhi Math, Post office - Sarayan ( 274702 ) Via - Bhatpar Rani
Dist - Deoria, U.P.
This item return with Garwar B.O. Stamp at my address, Surya Bhan Mourya, M/s - S.P.P.L. Khalia, Village + P.O - Chamrail - 71114. On Dated - 9/7/09 .

But Swaminath Bhagat is Permanent Addres are same. all document are available on thies addres.
I do not know how can refused by post master .
I request to you ask the post master why not deliver the item, and take proper action against this Post Master .

Indian Post Office - Registered post not delivered