Indian Postal Service - Speed Post Delivery

PRATEEK PAREEK
I have sent AIEEE form by Speed Post at Post Office Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur-302021 on 16-12-08.
Receipt No. is SP-ER02342676IN. But in Speed Post Tracking system no could found.

Please do needful action because the last date of form is 15-01-2009.

Prateek Pareek
PNO 14 A.K. Gopalan Nagar,
Khatipura
Jaipur-302012

Comments

Speed Post Delivery
I have sent one documet by Speed Post at Post Office Zero mile, Nagpur on 01.07.08.
Receipt No. is SP_EM176125900IN. But in Speed Post Tracking system no could found.

Kind Attn. : Mr. V.K. Daksh,

Respected Sir,

We regret to inform you that we have sent 2 speed post to Chief Engineer G.S.P. U.P. Irrigation Department, Lucknow on 29.11.2008. But these 2 letters have not delivered till date. Kindly trace the same problem and inform to us accordingly. For your further action we have given Speed Post receipt No. details as are under.

Senders :

1) Deepti Raman, H.No. C-104, Sector-9, New Vijay Nagar, Ghaaziabad-201009
Speed Post Receipt No. : EU28803355IN (Through RMS Lucknow-226004)

2) Uma Devi, H.No. C-104, Sector-9, New Vijay Nagar, Ghaaziabad-201009
Speed Post Receipt No. : EU28803364IN (Through RMS Lucknow-226004)

We requested you to please trace out the problem and infom to us.

Your kind co-operation in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Panna Lal

I WAS SENDED ONE VERY IMPORTENT LETTER TO, OS(MECHANICAL), PAY BILL SECTION, D.R.M. OFFICE, PRATAPNAGAR, VADODARA GUJRAT PIN 390004. FROM CHENNAI SORTING ON DATED 02-01-09 BY SPEED POST. BUT IT IS NOT DELIVERED TODAY ALSO. SPEED POST CODE NO;136201378

We are farmers and exporters of essential oils [Non DG goods, HS Code 3301]. We need to send out liquid samples to our overseas buyers. Can we use speed-post for the liquid- couriers. We shall be appending usual docs with every consignment- invoice, MSDS, NON DG declaration, our IE code etc.
Kindly advise modalities to use speed post, which would be a lot cheaper than the courier.
Gurpreet Singh
Rudrapur

I was send a speedpost from 1CBPO- Deleviery office, but i haven't recevied yet. It contained a imp. document, send on 10.03.2009, please track my speedpost, let me know when i would be able to recevied it.
THANKING YOU
YOUR FAITHFULLY
S.D.CHAUHAN
prabu

I have sent mobile phone form by Speed Post at Post Office Erode638001 on 15-5-09.
Receipt No. is ET475009809IN. But in Speed Post Tracking system no could found.
But i contact to chennai custamer care no.28340432.they sed articel is been deliverd on 16-05-09
but party sed we not at resived any articel from speedpost
i want complet detail right now
MY CELL NO. 9788822229

My PAN CARD sent from Chennai to Hyderabad at 20th May 2009 by Speed Post.
Consignment Number is - ET047588970IN, As per the information given by TA-UTITSL

But i did not get that consignment.
So, you are requested to kindly sent pancard my address as given below -

Varun Kumar Goswami
InMage Systems
#301, Srishti Towers, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081

An urgent communication was dispatched to me by speed post from Bangalore on 26.5.2009 vide No. EK356641105IN but, so far, I did not receive the same.Can I be informed of its status.
W.Murali Krishna,
Plot No.8, Sriram Nagar Colony,
Mansoorabad, G.S.I.Post,
Hyderabad - 500 068.

Please track my speed post. speed post number EE 104738029 IN dated 26.06.09

pl track my speed post. speed post no. SP_EN626985096IN dt 24/12/2009.

Sir I am Dr GAYATRI TIWARITIWARI .MY HUSBAND IS suffering from CANCER OF LIVER .HE IS consuming capsule SORAFINIB at the dose of 4 capsule /day.The capsule costs rupees 6000/six thousand /20 capsule, Iget repayment from RAPS HOSPITAL RAWATBHATA VIA KOTA. i sent all bills to DR SUNEET CHAUDHARY OF RAPS HOSPITAL RAWATBHATA, FOR REIMBURSMENT OF B[LLS, THROUGH SPEED POST FROM RATLAM ON 30/09/2010.RATLAM I D 457001-OPEIO 66075407[N.COP CODE OUNTER NO-1-OP CODE P/A FROM DR GAYATRI TIWARI TO DR SUNEET CHAUDHARY VIA KOTA PIN-323307..WE HAVE BEEN TELEPHONICALLY INFORMED THAT BY DR SUNEET CHAUDHARY THAT THE REGISTERED LETTER HAS NOT REACHED TILL 19/10.YOU ARE REQUESTED TO FIND OUT THE LETTER AND GET IT DELIVERED AT THE EARLIST.THANKING YOU DR GAYYATRI TIWARIC/O DR LEELA JOSHI 108 BASANT VIHAR RATLAM KASTURBA NAGAR RATLAM TEL 263922 M 9981135783

Indian Postal Service - Speed Post Delivery