Indian Railway - MISBEHAVIOR OF BOOKING CLERK

rahul_singh853
Dar Sir,madam,
The booking clerk of IZZATNAGAR RAILWAY STATION IN BAREILLY ARE SO HARSH TOWARDS THE PUBLIC WHO ARE WAITING IN QUEUE FO RTHIR RESERVATION. THEY ARE NOT DOING THE RESERVATION PROPERLY AND TAKING BRIBES IN TURN OF BOOKING.THEY ARE ONLY DOING RESERVATION WHICH ARE CAME BY THE DALAL WHO ARE PAYING EXTRA MONEY FOR EVERY RESERVATION. GENERAL PUBLIC ARE HUMILIATED BY THEM AND NO COMPLAINTS BOOK ARE AVAILABLE THERE. IF COMPLAINTS BOOK ARE DEMANDED THEY DENY TO GIVE AND FIGHT WITH THEM AND SHOW THEIR ATTITUDE WHICH ARE MORE VIOLENT THAN A TERRORIST.
PLZ CHANGE THE STAFF OR TAKE SOME SERIOUS ACTION AGAINST THEM.

Comments

Muhammad Zama Khan Indian Railway  - India

misbehavior of booking clerk - Indian Railway

Date: 31.08.2008
Time 11:15 am
Place: Second class booking counter on window No.11 at New Delhi Railway station.
Clerk Name: Jitendra Kumar

I said to him that give me railway Time table book.He became angree And said to me very impolitly "take an other window"

I said : you can say it politly.

Clerk(jitender Kumar)(Abusing):I will beat you...Abusing...

I said : Mind your language.

Clerk(J.K.)(Abusing):...Go away, i will take you arrest & Zamanat will not be given. Any act is going on...Abusing...
( I was wearing White Kurta-Pajama & i have beard on my face)
I said :...(thinking) ...I will complaint.

Clek( Jitender Kumar): go...No one can take action against me

will action be taken against this type of clerk?
rajesh Indian Railway  - India

sir;
I am serving in ARMY & I booked motor cycle & box in JAMMU TAWI Railway stn. the clerk on that day(20/08/09) demanded me for one botale of Rum & Rs100/-. otherwise he may delay the booking. My problem is my wife pregnent & I cant let her alone.
And at night the porter demand me one botle of rum & Rs 50/-. I oppose to do so then he said wait & see. I hard that if wont fulfill thier demand they will damage my things.
Is it correct sir other wise my belongingis will not come in time. And I cant wait for so longe becouse my leave is only for 10 days and I will be in villa-ege for 06 days.
I requesting u sir pls take a action on this.
I know bribing is an ofence but Iam helpless, as you know we dont have mutch time to compaint some one ther. So Iam complainting here thank you sir

Indian Railway - MISBEHAVIOR OF BOOKING CLERK