Indian Railway Smart Card - Online recharge

Sandip Shirke
I want webside of the online recharge of indian Railway smart cards, everytime no money in my pocket,
so, I want online recharge through internetbanking

thanking you,

best regards

sandip shirke

Comments

A Apr 2, 2011 by
SVASSANV

yes. This will be a valuable service. Is it already there?
A Dec 21, 2011 by
am_jad013

I do agree that Indian Railway Smart Card should also have facility of refilling online through Netbanking, Credit Card or Debit Card
A Jan 12, 2012 by

best regards

ARKHAN
N May 5, 2013 by
nirmalya6999

PLEASE START ONLINE RECHARGE FACILITY OF SMART CARD ASAP. WITH THIS FACILITY THIS PROJECT WILL BE MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE. THANK YOU.
N Nov 6, 2013 by
vkrishnak1

Please state the smart card online recharge facility, after the ATVM smart card use all the peoples and also this project will be goes though success and also passengers also satified by this ATVM service.
N Jan 13, 2014 by
kajol4550

Please state the smart card online recharge facility, after the ATVM smart card use all the PUBLIC AAM AADMI and also this WEB side will be goes though success and also passengers also satified by this ATVM service.NO NEED ANY Q...
THANKS
Best Regards,
RAEES ANSARI

N Mar 19, 2014 by
KWEER

start online recharge of atvm cards...n plzzzzzzz request u to block virus loaded sites fr atvm recharge...u need to take strict action against them...
N Jul 1, 2014 by
p sarathi M

Indian Railways to mention their action plan for starting online recharge of ATVM cards please.

Indian Railway Smart Card - Online recharge