Indian Railways - DRM Office

S Ramanujam
The DRM Offices in Pune respond to the phone calls from public saying "wrong number".

I heard from another Station Master that if you dont go to Pune station in person, they wont do any work. So all railway staff in Pune use Telephones only for making personal calls and gossipping.

Comments

My husband booked his bike (pulsar) from Delhi on October 25, 2010 for Pune. After non-receipt of our bike we enquired we were shocked with the answers received by the rail authorities.

After enquiring at Delhi rail authorities they reported that by mistake your bike was downloaded at Agra, we shall load the same today and you shall get after 2 days (it was on November 2, 2010). Till date October 3, 2010, we have not received our bike.

We went to DRM's office at Pune, he was on leave. We enquired with a lady employee, she was the rudest lady we meet before. She said we donot have any report of the bike, that is your responsibility and NOT ours. (RAIL AUTHORITIES are GIVING SUCH ANSWERS, WHY THE HELL THEY ARE EMPLOYED, JUST TO GOSSIP ON PHONE OR TO HELP THE PUBLIC). My husband told we shall launch FIR and he meet one of the higher authority and complained about the lady.

After an hours time, we received her call that they are investigating about our bike and shall report within 2days (she comented on November 4, 2010).

NOR THE DELHI OR PUNE AUTHORITIES ARE ABLE TO TRACE OUR BIKE. THEY ARE JUST BEHAVING RUDE AND ARE NOT BOTHERED ABOUT THEIR RESPONSIBIlITIES IMPOSED ON THEM.

WE DONOT KNOW NOW WHERE IS OUR BIKE AND WHO IN DELHI OR PUNE RAILWAYS CAN SEARCH FOR OUR BIKE.

RAILSERVICES ARE CREATING A VERY WORST IMPACT ON PUBLIC.

I Am Rajesh s/o OmPrakash More
01 Malwasi Pura, Priya Kirana Store,
JAORA, 457226
Dist- Ratlam ( M.P.)
Mob.No- 9827714940

Yesterday(10/12/2010, Time 12.00 to 13.00) we go to Railway station for reservation for Ratlam to kota in a Railway pass (RRB Pass), But there Reservation Officer say this reservation not done in Jaora you go to Ratlam and do reservation .
Sir what is benefit of internet reservation and way we go to Ratlam for Reservation.
Please Do Need Full.
Thank’s
Rajesh More
N Sep 4, 2011 by
deepesh.vishwakarma

Date. : 04.09.2011

To,

Department of Railway Ministry

Sub- luggage Missing ( House Hold)

I Deepesh Kumar Vishwakarma booked my luggage on dated 06-05-2011 vide bilty Number LT-152061 (One Bajaj Motor Cycle and House hold luggage Total -11 Nos) from Bhopal (M.P) to Katpadi (T.N) through train. I received my 10 Nos of Luggage, but till date I could not received my another one luggage .

I continuously contact the concern authority and detail of the same is under:-
10 Nos (Received) – Motor Cycle + Bed (1 side) + Bed (2 Side) + Ply + One Cartoon + Chair +
Bed Support + Cooler + Freeze + 1 Big Cartoon (Gunny Bag)
1 Nos (Pending) –1 Small Cartoon
1. Luggage unloaded at Katpadi (7 Nos) in 10.05.2011 (Received)
2. loaded 3 Nos Cartoon by Train No. 6094 from Bhopal to Chennai on 20.05.2011. (Received).
3. 1 Nos of Cartoon (Gunny Bag) (Not Received)
The builty given by Bhopal Railway Office against my luggage I have given to Katpadi Railway Station (Parcel Office) when I got my 7 Nos parcel. And they given me Parcel Delivery Certificate for rest of 4 Nos, and again I got another 3 Nos of Parcel.
1 Nos is still missing.
Please understand my problem.
Kindly look in to the matter & do the needful to enable me to get luggage at the earliest and without any further delay. I would very much thankful for your kind co-operation

Thanking you.
Your truly,

Deepesh Kumar Vishwakarma
Mob. Number -8144006770
Email :- dkvish_786@yahoo.com
N Sep 5, 2011 by
Y S Ramola

To Divisional Railway Manager (Northern Railway Delhi)

Fr- Y S Ramola
70-c, Kalpana Sector - 5th, Vaishali, Ghaziabad.

मे आनंडविहार से फरीदाबाद रेगुरल ट्रेन से सफर करता हू मे आपको चार, पाँच पॉइंट पर बात करना चाहता हू ओर आपसे आसा करता हू कि आप इन बिंदुओ पर ध्यान केंद्रित करने के बाद समाधान हेतु उपाय सुझाएँगे
आशा करता हू कि निम्न बिंदुओ को आप भी रेलवे के लिए अतिआवस्यक समझेगे ओर रेलवे का सिस्टम भी ठीक
होगा

1. फरीदाबाद प्लेट फॉर्म 5 पर टोयलेट बहुत गंदा पड़ा है ओर 3-4 प्लेट फॉर्म पर टोयलेट बंद किया है
2. तिलक ब्रिज ओर शिवाजी ब्रिज मे बहुत गंदगी है
3. पानी क़ी जगह पर सफाई नही रहती
4. ट्रेन मे धूम्रपान करने वाले किसी के कहने पर नाही मानते है ब्लकि उल्टा उससे लड़ते है कृपया रोक लगाए
5. मांदावली ओर आनंद विहार के बीच मे असामाजिक तत्व पथर ओर डंडे से चोटकरते है
Treat most urgent

With Regards
Y S Ramola
Mail ramolays@yahoo.com
N Oct 4, 2013 by
ravikumar.p123

RESPECTED SIR IN SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY(S.C.R) I AM DISQUALIFIED IN A.L.P 2013 BUT I APPLIED FOR RE-MEDICAL WHEN IT WILL CONDUCTED PLZ.. REPLY ME SIR

Indian Railways - DRM Office