Indian Railways - Indian.Railway.Government.Grievance.Cell

Consumer Complaints

Complaint against railway reservation counter, Nagpur – In general regularly we face

That as we have demanded on reservation form (never been allotted)

1. Never has been given allotted – says if you want choose you will get waiting ( We Have Demanded for One Lower Berth)

From To PNR No Ticket No Date Coach No Berth

Nagpur Nasik Rd 634-3362716 35266732 10 / 07 / 2010 S4 29 MB
Nagpur Nasik Rd 634-3362716 35266732 10 / 07 / 2010 S4 30 UB
Nagpur Nasik Rd 634-3362716 35266732 10 / 07 / 2010 S4 32 SU

Return Journey
Nasik Rd Nagpur 814-4391522 35266733 11/07/2010 S1 35 UB
Nasik Rd Nagpur 814-4391522 35266733 11/07/2010 S1 38 UB
Nasik Rd Nagpur 814-4391522 35266733 11/07/2010 S1 48 SU

CANCLLED Due to Not given one lower Berth As per Rail Net – 18 Berths was available Lower berths
Nasik Rd Nagpur 814-4391522 35270140

Re-Reservation as per Rail net – 11 Berths was available only lower berths
Nasik Rd Nagpur 853-1532279 352271650 12/07/2010 S4 31 SL
Nasik Rd Nagpur 853-1532279 352271650 12/07/2010 S4 27 UB
Nasik Rd Nagpur 853-1532279 352271650 12/07/2010 S4 29 MB

2. Railway Ticket was demanded On reservation form – (Reservation Counter Nagpur)
a) For Nagpur to Gwalior signal Ticket

b) Knowingly issued in two Parts Ticket After request also
(As per Reservation Staff Such Facility is not for common Person)

Particulars as following: - Refund of difference Paid Extra Amount Because of Two Different Tickets Made By your staff as per them we can not demand for single Ticket once Train doesn’t has stop at Particular Railway Station then also
(Once Same Train was crossing by same Station but don’t have Stop)
Requested Railway Reservation staff must make necessary arrangement such cases train to stop on such station where stops has not been allotted)

From To PNR No Ticket No Date

i. Nagpur Jhansi Jn 141-1727954 34977505 10 / 06 / 2010
ii. Jhansi Jn Gwalior 814-3367239 34977506 10 / 06 / 2010

We requested for Help us to have Customers Service we can Have Comfortable Journey After plan also we are not able to get due Railway Staffs ( Reservation Staff *** Supervisor Says As per There will & Wishes Only Reservation / seats will Be allotted – Selections as per operators (reservation Staff) only we can get / Railway Rule are not applicable for nagpur Railway Reservation staff’s )

Requested to refund (Difference) Cancellation Ticket amount and two Tickets issued for one continue Journey

Compliant registered after maximum regularly faced problem’s by me, please think and request to needful for future

From To PNR No Ticket No Date Coach No Berth

Nasik Rd Nagpur 853-1532279 352271650 12/07/2010 S4 27 UB
Nasik Rd Nagpur 853-1532279 352271650 12/07/2010 S4 29 MB

a) For Nagpur to Gwalior signal Ticket

b) Knowingly issued in two Parts Ticket After request also
(As per Reservation Staff Such Facility is not for common Person)

(Once Same Train was crossing by same Station but don’t have Stop)

From To PNR No Ticket No Date

i. Nagpur Jhansi Jn 141-1727954 34977505 10 / 06 / 2010
ii. Jhansi Jn Gwalior 814-3367239 34977506 10 / 06 / 2010

That as we have demanded on reservation form (never been allotted)

Requested Please Refer all Complaints Registered Till Date No Action and attended

Date Complaint No
g) 29 / 6 / 2010 3472
h) 29 / 6 / 2010 3474
i) 30 / 6 / 2010 3487

Tele – 0712-2500439, 9423101030

Comments

only 2 trains are there between nagpur and lucknow - Indian Railways

Respected sir/madam,
I kindly request you to start some trains between nagpur and lucknow as we students face many problem as we dont get seats at the time of reservation as they are always full and we cant afford tatkal charges as we are students.
so, i request you to start some trains or some special trains for students as many students of nagpur and banglore are there.

thanking you
Date-06-09-09

Even after having reservation we could not catch the train - Indian Railways

I was to travel from Thane to Sangmeshwar on 06th March 2010 because unauthorized commuters(without having reservation) blocked the door then myself alongwith family jhad to travel by another vehicle to reach destiny (sangemeshwar). The details are as follows.

Date : 06 March 2010
Train number: 0111
PNR number : 8526609588
Boarding at : Thane
Destiny : Sangemeshwar

I have already file complain to care as well as another site of railways but no reply being received till date.
Now my basic question are
1) What is a use of Reservation if you cannot get in to the train
2) Why no police or railway TC were not help us? and no bodies was there
3) So many without tickets holders or general tickets holders how can enter into reserved bogey, I am not caring for refund but that is even after having reservation I could not travel through train. Is it our system? and now what action/Precaution you will going to take to avoid such reoccurrence with any other commuter.
jkp2010 Indian Railway  - Marathahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Berth is not allowed as per ticket - Indian Railway

I had booked a ticket from rourklea to bangalore on 29-10-2010 by TATA Yeswantpur. I booked for three members. I got the berth and coach because it was confirmed tickets. I cancelled one of the members berth which was lower. Other two berths were side upper and side lower. But i could not understand that how the my side lower berth got cancelled but i cancelled the lower berth only. I was travelling with my kid and i wanted lower berth for my kid's conveniance. TT is not able to answers and he suggested me to register a complain against IRCTC.

please help me on this....
A Jan 1, 2011 by
vikaspandey

Indian railway is the worst section of the Indian society, my cons urn is to give the whole railway department in private section ..so that we can travel safely and our refund and other problems are resolved in day...just implement this asap...
N May 3, 2011 by
mukesh296

Indian railway complaint - Indian Railway

click on this link and send direct ur railway complaint>

N Jan 17, 2012 by
chaitumd Indian Railways  - Nellore, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India

2 persons issued same seat - Indian Railway Journey Ticket

I have booked a ticket with Date of journey:17/01/2012 from Nellore to Chennai(MAS). When the final chart was prepared as per "IRCTC" Coach B1 Seat 57 was allotted to us. When we went to board the train, The ticket was allotted to another passenger "R.Uma" and we could not board the train despite of having a confirmed ticket. Request you to kindly look into this issue and return the fare.

Thanks!
Chaitanya.

N Apr 17, 2013 by
SAMBAMURTHI

Re: Complaint on Indian Railways – PNR o 8431401722 Train 12534 Pushpak Express Class : 3A
Date: 03/04/2013 From: CSTM To: Lucknow
=====================================================================
I am a Senior Citizen (earlier working as Vice President with the Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. (SCI)) and was traveling in 3A Class in Pushpak Express on 3rd April with my wife SEETHA by boarding the Pushpak Express at CSTM having the above confirmed Ticket. I was on a Pilgrimage tour to North India and Nepal and was to alight at Lucknow the next morning. I had taken all care by booking my confirmed tickets in advance and thus to ensure that my journey gives me pleasure and convenience through- out from Mumbai to Lucknow.

However, it was totally not so. At CSTM, after sometime, a family consisting of husband, wife and a young boy entered our bogie and occupied completely the lower berth which includes my seat and was not ready to accommodate me to even sit on my confirmed reserved seat. When the TC on duty came for checking the tickets, I had told my plight and he gave the opinion that they were RAC members for seat No. 47 and they are right in sitting on the whole of lower berth and I am supposed to be only on the top berth, sitting, sleeping and doing everything during the entire journey and should not disturb them. I was left in the lurch with this wrong advice and suffered a great deal during the journey to get down several times including for toilet purposes.

In this regard, I would like to know the following:

1) Was the TC on duty right in conveying that the RAC members only can sit on the lower berth/seats the confirmed ticket holder has to sit on the top side berth only.

2) If above is true, how can a senior citizen travel on a Upper berth, through out the journey, ( for about 24 hours) when during the initial booking of travel tickets, almost four months in advance itself he had indicated that he prefers a lower berth during travel and was not considered by the Railway Reservation Software used by the Indian Railways?

3) On what logic does the Indian Railways believe that a person (especially a senior citizen) should sacrifice his confirmed seat to a person having RAC, who has tried to reserve his ticket later to the original member? It was also observed during the journey many youngsters who had booked later to me were allotted comfortable lower seats and exclusive lower berth without any nuisance of RAC members.

4) Why RAC Members should be clubbed with confirmed berth/seat holders even in A/c coaches?

5) What is the way to ensure during advance ticket booking that no RAC member would disturb my confirmed booking?
Kindly clarify the exact provisions in this regard.

In case, your Ticket Collector on duty's explanation was wrong, then since I had to travel literally without any seat and had to undergo tremendous inconvenience, insult and body pain during the journey, I would expect the Indian Railways to refund me the cost of my ticket and compensate me for all the torture I had to undergo during the entire journey.

Thanking you and awaiting your early response in the matter,

R. SAMBAMURTHI Mob: 9004027737
N Apr 17, 2013 by

No comments
N Dec 23, 2013 by
SAMBAMURTHI

Railways please provide response to my queries...SAMBAMURTHI

Indian Railways - Indian.Railway.Government.Grievance.Cell