Indian Speed Post - non delivery/no tracking available

anjani kr sharma
I have send my application for admission to Directorate of Distance education, Annamalai University wide speed post No. EU709853331IN, the post has not reached & tracking system is also not responding.
Tracking Results is as follow-

(The Delivery Particulars are as follows:

Article Number
Office of Booking Delivery Date and Time
Office of Delivery
EU709853331IN
. There is no record of this item. If it was booked recently, it may not yet be tracked.
Please try again later.

Date and Time noted above are GMT+5:30

Thanking u.

anjani kr sharma

Comments

EW127954295IN and EW127954304IN
This has reference to the above mentioned speed post docket numbers, please note that in your web site tracking system it was shown that "Delivery information not avialabale" Kindly let us know the delivery status immediately.

i sent my registration form for AIEEE 2009 to admission secretary of CBSE New Delhi.The delivery report is not shown yet . Please look into the matter immediatly as the last date of submission is 5 JAN

SPEF 015647961IN
This has reference to the above mentioned speed post.
i sent my registration form for AIEEE 2009 to admission secretary of CBSE New Delhi.The delivery report is not shown upto now. Please look into the matter immediatly as the last date of submission is 5 JAN

SPEF015647958IN
This has reference to the above mentioned speed post.

My tracking number is ET193979483 as per tracking the article is received in viruthu nagar by yesterday 27th by 12 noon. But still the article not delivered. It is very important document that must be delivered today.. No response is from the mobile and telephone numbers given in this site... Do the needful

This is regarding my PF transfer cheque. I got information from PF Office that they had sent my cheque through speed post via reference number ET045799135IN dated 06.10.08 to Futura Polyesters Limited, Manali, Chennai (where i am working) But there is no record of this letter received by our company. We checked through internet, no record found. Please help me to trace where it is?

I sent the parcel to poland from shimoga This has reference to the above mentioned speed post docket numbers, EK364576831IN dated 10.01.09 shimoga post office. please note that in your web site tracking system it was shown that not properly. Kindly let us know the delivery status immediately.
Till parcel is not reached.I checked through internet, Please help me to trace where it is?
Waitting your reply
HARIKRISHNA.H.BHAT

Sent one Domestic Item by SPEED POST from GPO, KOLKATA to Mr. Tapas Roy at Agartala by CN. No: EW364950770IN, date:28/01/2009 but material not reached yet. Please let me know the status urgently.
Thanking You
Biswadip Roy
+919831529585

sent one letter by speed post with a/d from new secretariat post office on 15.01.2009 to r.g.kar medical college and hospital having SP-POD EW 1209750351N.the a/d has not been returned.no information about the fate of the letter.

I have send my application service to CEO of IBM Daksh GURGAON, Haryana vide speed post No. ED659984575IN, the post has not reached & tracking system is also not responding.

This is regret to inform you that, my parcel from Vijayawada No.EN629818163IN send by my wife on occassion of valentine Day, but in the same one article was missing and tracking also not showing. This is very reducles. In this regard I have given complaint in your post office at Zawar Mines.

Kindly lookinto the matter settle issue at the earliest.

Narasimhan

hey everybody indian speed post tracking system really poor, and they should make it bit faster as well as reachable to every one, it need to be transparent, they need more educated stuff to look after this.

no delivery or tracking record available - Speedpost

I had send an urgent speed post to British school of language Kirti nagar on 1.4.09 my speed post no.is ED854310885IN but unfortunatly not even tracking details are available.This was an important letter please help me track it .Ihad send it from safterjung postoffice.

sir

this is regret for me to informing you that my application form to the secratory kolkata pin - 700 send him through the speed post form in 19 March, 2009 my sped post no. is EU328529255IN and HPO noida (201 301). when i saw status is not delivered.

please request to you kindly look into the matter.
please recently take action and response me.

regards
Pancham

Mb 9891617322

sir, i have sent the speed post article no. SPEU 704296305IN from kanpur on 2nd .i am unable to trace
the fate of the above article on your given site . please help . my mob.no. is 09919569145

sir, i have sent the Engineering Application Form through speed post article no. SPET 006679997DNfrom chennai to the Anna University on 28th May.i am unable to trace
the fate of the above article on your given site . please help . my mob.no. is 9444328398

I have sent my admission form on 07 - 07 - 09; from Ranchi to Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning, Pune through speed post. I have been tracking the status of the post since 08 - 07 - 09. It was said that it will reach Pune by 10th. But there is no trace of the movement of the post. The last date of submission of form is 17 - 07 - 09. Please help me out as I am very tensed.
rvgiyer

POST OFFICE KEYING IN WRONG PIN NUMBER HAD CAUSED ENOUGH DAMANGE NON DELIVERY OF MAIL IN FRANCE 77300 SINCE POSTAL OFFICE CLERK HAS KEYED IN PIN CODE FRANCE AS 11001
THE POST MASTER 15TH JULY 2009 New #41/ Old #22, Post Office Complex
North Usman Road, T. Nagar Chennai -600017
Landmark: Near Devar Kalyana Mandapam
Phone: 044-28341609 Mobile: 9444403431Contact Person: Ms Radha
RE: SPEED POST ET208283334IN ADDRESSED TO FONTAINEBLEAU 77300 SENT ON 9TH JULY 2009 STILL REMAINS UNDELIVERED- POST OFFICE KEYING IN ERROR PIN CODE AS 110001

Dear Madam /Sir
Please refer above SPEED POST ET208283334IN and the error PIN code keyed in your system rendering the mail status UNDELIVERD TILL DATE
Kindly expedite the delivery, its URGENT and containing original Educational Certificate.

It was addressed to
Ramgopal Mahadevan
61 Rue St Honore,
Fontainebleau
France
Sent by me R VBGOPAL, 5/2 PORUR SOMA SUNDARAM STREET, TNAGAR, CHENNAI 600017
The SPEED POST STICKER WRONG PIN NUMBER FRANCE PIN: 110001

R V GOPAL MOBILE 9600077358 LAN 42024491 T NAGAR SIR PLESE PLEASE TRACK THE LOCATION OF LETTER == URGENT IIT EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATE MISSING- NEEDS IMMEDIATE DELIVERY IN PARIS
THANKS FOR THE TEL TALK HAD WITH YOUR MR ASHOK KUMAR [MOBILE9444403431]
_______________ RV GOPAL DATE 15.07.2009

I posted my parcel on 08/07/2009 through speed post service from Agra fort post office in Agra(up) and got the speed post no-EU108454725IN but it has not been dilivered yet. When I inquired about it and the post office from it was posted showed Dayal bagh Agra in place of Agra fort post office and the dilivery has not been done till yet.

Indian Speed Post - non delivery/no tracking available