Indiapals.com — Cheating
Mamailme1678 on Mar 26, 2012
This company named Indiapals.com located in Lake Town in Kolkata is a fraud company,wherein they give add in the newspaper that they have over 4 lakh social contacts and that you just need 525.00 to register and also theirs website is there which says the same.They is a customer care no. given in which when you call a girls gives you the information of the membership and also the address of the company.Now when you happen to land up there ,there is no membership for 525.00 but instead a package of 1000.00,1200.00 and 1500.00 which is the highest and the best ,wherein you get all the facilities with all the phone no of regular girl members,special girl members and also phone nos, of girls who are very special according to them...and they also promise to call you as soon as a new member is added and also send the details through mail which is for life time.But my dear this is all fake as after registered for the 1500.00 out of compulsion from they side,I never rec. a phone call nor did I rec a mail and when ever I call them they either hung the phone or speak so rudely that as if they were doing us a favour.
So dear friends please don't ever think of going to Indiapals.com and registering yourself.Its just waste of money and your valuable time as the phone numbers which they give you in 99% cases its switched off and the rest 1% don.t want to speak to you.
|13 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|
Post your Comment
© 2016 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have an inquiry, or any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, and reasonable offers, please, contact us