Indiatimes Shopping - complaint against product purchased

rajeev jha
i purchased e-phone through telli-calling.Reference no is-65673208110804. after one and half month charger of mobile became non-operational & touch screen property of mobile starts malfunctioning.wen i contacted customercare they gave me a nonresponsive telephone no 022-24326536 of dealer from where indiatimes ordered product.
my question is, indiatimes takes money from customer, so company should be responsible.this mobile is hardly of worth 5000 for which company charges 10, 000.even then, such a unproffestional & mean response ? if indiatimes continue to market such type of unbranded product credential of the comany would soon be lost.
we customer hope better service at least from big name.

Comments

REFUND MONEY - India Times Shopping

i had purchase a jwellery from india times shopping online but it is
defective nad his quiality is very low
so i return same day and i want return money
after fue days i receive a mail from india times shopping
he is giving me gift ceirtificate not money but i want money because i dont
want to purchase any thing from india times
but india times shopping is not giving us money
what i do please guide me.

Thanks & Regards.

RANJEET KUMAR
SYSTEM & NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
G. L. A. Institute Of Technology & Management
17 km on NH-2, New Delhi-Mathura Road.
Mathura, U. P.
Ph - 91-5662- 250937, 250909, 250900, 250908 (O)
Mob:-9411967455

want amt refund - ipod style mp4 mp3 &video recorder

my name is ujefa jada. i was purches the product but it was an defective thats y i send it back to u &i want back my money to me.my complint no.009-063-026.i was purches from rediffshopping.
manju

Indiatimes shopping is the open cheating house i had seen in india. I ordered for a telescope about two months back, they didn't deliver as saying non serviceble area and they didn't refund my money till now. i wrote many times but nobody listening. All consumers be care not to buy anything from indiatimes shopping.

We deeply regret the inconvenience that may have been caused to our customers. It is our constant endeavour to offer best of customer services. For any query/complaint/ suggestions,

please contact us at our e-mail ID - customerservice@indiatimes.co.in or at escalations@indiatimes.co.in

Best Regards
Indiatimes Shopping
manju

open cheating - Indiatimes Shopping

aungmu

I also have the same type of experience of INDIATIME's reluctant behaviour. I bought 5 items from Indiatimes shopping. And One of them delivered completely broken - it was an emergency light, "INALSA Emergency Light-Sunny" and the seller is Vishal Retail Ltd(102418). After repeated complaint Indiatimes Shopping Team just sent me an email stated that they cant do anything about it and I have to talk to the seller directly, and they provided 4 telephone number with.
But one of the number is Fax number, one of them does not exist - and the other two never attained.
I think everybody should stop buying things from Indiatimes immediately.
Whenever they call me it seems they are not ready to listen my problem - and whenever I try to tell them about it they tell me it is not their job but it is a job for customer care.
This shopping site is completely worthless and all the guys related with it are completely worthless and reluctant.
D
KAPIL

I had purchased one Videocon AC from India times Shopping portal but I am Extreamly un-satisfied by the product and the response which i had get from indiatimes shopping representatives.
The product which i had received is Wrong Product and even by complaining thrice no one had contact me regarding the same issue.
This is the 1st time when i am dealing with indiatimes and had been received such a Juvenal response.

This is my last Dealing with indiatimes shopping.

But this type of response is really not expected from well known name, INDIATIMES SHOPPING.

order no:111725548
product:1 ton videocon AC

order number2227422 ordered on 3/8/09 2gb ipod style ultra slim 7in1 video/mp3/mp4/fmradioplayerbut recieved 1gb and video, mp3, fmradio not working

I had purchased a watch vide order no. 111686822 and payment debited from my Hdfc bank account on 15-6-2009 vide no 015121444..Not recd. the article nor recd. the refund back to my account. Niraj gaur M-09794541786,

India Times Shopping is not responding to any of my complaints about my order not yet executed . They have collected the cash on demand for the wrong order . At this rate I have to stop my subscriptions for quite a few Bennett Coleman & Co. publications - ALL THE READERS KINDLY NOTE . You wont get any reddressal from TIMES GROUP, specifically INDIATIMES SHOPPING .

non-responsive attitude towards customer and non delivery of product - Indiatimes Shopping

Very Pathetic attitude of Indiatimes shopping.

one should never go for shopping from them

Order a product costing about rs.18000 for marriage of my cousin as i was asured deliver within 5-7 days but till date not delivered and 10 days passed also when marriage took place

Customer care persons are very very non responsive always ask to wait never provide any reasons nor solving the problem. Off late started rejecting the phone calls.

Highly frustrated now, not knowing what to do

Please note that I had purchased a product from indiatimes, the Order number being 111778183 . On receiving the product on 06th Aug 2009, I found out thet it was of inferior quality and it also did not support MMC cards which the advertisement stated . Hence I called back and returned the product on 02nd Sept 2009, the AWB no is DO108659794WW .Then I called back indiatimes and gave them the AWB n o and another request no was given to me 1224231 and i was promised that the cheque will be delivered within 11 working days . Today is 09th Oct 2009, till date I have not received the product also it is impossible to get through to a representative over phone as they keep on disconnecting the call after staying in the queue for 10 mins every time . Indiatimes is a hopeless company . I will recomment this to at least 100 friends of mine for sure, the reason for doing this is I have given several oppurtunities to solve my query but till date nothing has happened .

I booked a order through Indiatimes with order id - 111964915. I am a regular customer & I am shocked to see the product delivered is not what I requested for. Please also refer the screenprint attached in this mail for getting an overview of the order booked. The order delivered is not upto the mark. The product that I booked has a good royal look whereas the oder shipped seems to be a local one. My question is - if you dont have the exact product that is ordered, why dont you refund the amount ?
Kapil

I am also another victim of the absurd behaviour of Indiatime shopping.. I have bought a Remote controlled Helicopter from them, the same has been changed after the complaint, & the changed one... thats like SHIT.. no other better word came to my mind... while describing Indiatimes Shopping.
Please I urge everyone looking at this page,
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM INDIATIME SHOPPING... THEY ARE THIEVES.. They sell Products.. without customer satisfaction or customer performance...

Non-Responsiveness of INDIATIMES.SHOPPING Customer care - Indiatimes Shopping

I had ordered GOOD HOUSEKEEPING magazine subscription for 2 yrs. on 12.05.2009, (which included 4 Cups with plates as FREE gift) through INTERNET BANKING. The details of the payment are given below:

Tran ID:SB3350971
Txn Date:12/05/2009
Description:BIL/000103219357/SUB-GOODHSEKP/111643029
Debit Amount:Rs.1,170.00

However, INDIATIMES.SHOPPING have made a payment of Rs.675/- only to LIVING MEDIA INDIA of INDIA TODAY group for a 1 year subscription. I have been writing to them since 12.05.2009 to EITHER transfer the balance amount to INDIA TODAY GROUP so that they can upgrade my subscription to 2 years OR refund the balance amount alongwith due interest till date.

But it seems my requests are falling on deaf ears & INDIATIMES.SHOPPING disowns responsibilty of delivering services to customers after having received the payments to their accounts.

You are requested to help me in resolving the issue at the earliest.

Vishal Srivastava,
Haridwar

MA. Ansari, my phone no is 9312552613
my add-is 2519 asaf ali road behind lic bulding, Delhi-110006

Dear sir

my order no is 111849050 and i am allready pay the amount 1599+180(delivery charge)
through the check no 63705 of oriental bank of india but i have not received my product
car audio vedio system
so i kindly request you to deliver me, my product otherwise i will have to make FIR
aginest you

hi my name is akash modi and my contact no is 9011081159.i had ordered a sony h50 digi cam for which i paid 17000rs.they say that my order is shippped by 7oct but i hav not yet recieved the delivery (today is 18oct)despite repeatedly calling them they hav a dont care attitude .no matter how many time u call tham or write to them via mails they wont respond .this is the worst shopping experience i had.moreover there is no way it seems to get this company booked for what they have done.how could i get my issue solved.now i want 2 cancel my order

Hi, My name is Manoj Kawatra and i booked a blackberry mobile (model curve 8520) order no. 111952057 in the month of aug through HDFC Bank Credit card. I requested same day to cancel the order because the telly caller cheated with me. After 15days i received a mail that your order has been cancelled and you will get the payment back with in 2 or 3 working days. I received the credit card statement of bank that is still reflecting that my 2 intallments are due. I am very frustrated with these kind of services. Bank is charging 500/- late fees from. please clear these payment and pls don't force me to take legal course of action through consumer court.
Rgds
Manoj Kawatra
Mob:- 09315142190

I have purchased a sony digital camera from you through credit card of my son, in the 1st week of oct, Ticket no: Shop 351791, Order no. 111973405, after contact it is informed that the same things been sent on 7th oct via ZIP whose AWB no. E 11002030, but it is unfortunate that the things not yet reached to the address mentioned at the time of order, so I request plz.expedite the matter to get the same as early as possible, otherwise I shall be bound to give legal notice through consumers forum

I have purchased one Hiphone 3 months back. It is a duel sim mobile phone. I tried to use two sim in this phone. but it is not possible, if I select sim1, then only sim1 is working and the second sim will not work and any call to this number tell phone is switched off/out of the coverage area.same way if I select sim2 the sim1 will not work. So what is the big idea of keeping this duel mobile phone. There is no other option for selecting duel sim.And many times I tried to call the seller but nobody picking the phone and now a days the landline number is not working. The seller is Tecknicks.If you can help me in this regardes, pls reply to this

Best Regards