Indiatimes Shopping - complaint against product purchased

rajeev jha
i purchased e-phone through telli-calling.Reference no is-65673208110804. after one and half month charger of mobile became non-operational & touch screen property of mobile starts malfunctioning.wen i contacted customercare they gave me a nonresponsive telephone no 022-24326536 of dealer from where indiatimes ordered product.
my question is, indiatimes takes money from customer, so company should be responsible.this mobile is hardly of worth 5000 for which company charges 10, 000.even then, such a unproffestional & mean response ? if indiatimes continue to market such type of unbranded product credential of the comany would soon be lost.
we customer hope better service at least from big name.

Comments

not received driver cd yet till date - Hcl + Indiatimes Shopping

i purch a hcl laptop frm indiatimes shopping .since 4month i have no recieve my all acceries till date .hcl say i am not resposible for that.and indiatimesshopping say that i am not respossible for that.i ahve no way to do.

ar RAJIV

This is to inform you that we have shipped the following order numbers:
Order Details

Order Number 110949713

Products :HCL laptop (P2801) + Free reliance net connect + Plantronix hed set+1GB pen drive +Digital pen_28th Jan(CC/EMI/ITZ)

Amount: 27990.00

Billing Address

3374 OLD PUSA GATE RANJIT NAGAR SOUTH PATEL NAGAR NEW DELHI 110008
$order.potbilladdr2

Please quote the order number in all your correspondence.
Thanking you for shopping at http://www.shopping.indiatimes.com

If you have any ideas, suggestions or any grievances, feel free to send your feedback at http://www.feedback.indiatimes.com . Your feedback will help us to serve you more effectively.

You can also dial our Customer Care Numbers for any customer support issues between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Rajasthan Gujarat Punjab & Chandigarh Delhi & NCR Karnataka Andhra Pradesh Mumbai
9928338888 9998308888 9876848888 9910118888 9900238888 9989468888 9867748888

Non Delivery of Product - Indiatimes Shopping / Transcend Pen Drive

I had purchased a TRANSCEND Pen Drive - Jetflash 4 GB on 21 April 2008 vide order number-111091017 from Indiatimes Shopping. I have paid Rs. 749.00 through Credit Card on the same day.But I have not received the product till date i.e. 24 May 2008, despite many complaints on their helpline(by telephone and email).I have now requested them to cancel my order and refund me my money- but they say they have sent the product through Gati Courier - whose website shows that the product was shipped from Gurgaon to Hyderabad ATC - but it has not been delivered to me - Kindly help -if you can.- for others - please stay away from Indiatimes Shopping - this is my second bad experience with them - and i have only ordered two products - 100% failure in customer care.

order not received - Indiatimes Shopping

My self varunjit my cocern to email is that i have bid for a product on you site http://auctions.indiatimes.com/ .500 rs were taken from my account by net banking from HDFC bank Cheque/Ref. No. is 605150527. bid was closed on 8 june, but i dont get my money back then i call you CC regarding this matter they told me to wait for 24 hour .I wait for 36 hour then i called you CC again they told me to wait for two days more. i call you CC he told me that we will refund your money todays but dont give any request no on friday. i call again then i hear same lines then i ask for request no he os she give me 648351 .I call them on monday and today i hear same line "we will call you" it is about 10 days after bid close i pay my money on 05 Jun 2008 but i have not got my money back.Also i want to know that if i have bid for a product on your site then there should be shown in my acount that you have bid for this product and if you have won that bid or not in my auction account .i am very upset with service of indiatime.you people are running huge bussiness you dont have any system that refund customer's money back in time.

Please look in to this matter as soon as posible. i told your CCE to give me call from your end, but i have not got any response.Please try to understand that it is not about my 500 rs i was just to buy Hany cam from your site but i think again to buy it from your site i have wasted to mush time and money by calling your CC. Now i am very upset to do all that please refund my money, and i will suggest everyone to not buy anything from your site by facing this probalm i am having very bad experence of you site

Raj Jha

Where is the software for HCL Digital Pen ???
ashwin

i so your add in times of india nes paper and i ordered a sony 7.2 mp cam 2 weeks ago and paid the amount still i did not get it

cancellation of order on auction - indiatimes auctions

sir
i have won the bid order no 200365427 at indiatimes auctions. as it was won on the low bid, later the order was cancelled without any specific reason. i am also monitoring the site. i find that there is one man having id pampankaj who starts with high bids to all the products of seller teknix. i smell something wrong in it. morover, at earlier also my winning on the low bid was cancelled. plse do the needful
praveen masta
santosh

i had placed order of birthday gift hamper on 12 th june 2008 2 am on indiatimes shopping order no.111152404, told that it should before at least 8pm on same day. to day 0n 16th night it not been reached yet. reason given is door locked, when nobody turned up home bec its hospital adress running 24x7 throught out year.
its just rubbish
SANJAY THAMPY Indiatimes Shopping  - Delhi, India

CHEATING TACTICS BY INDIATIMES - Indiatimes Shopping

I had purchased a product through Indiatimes shopping with a 50% back offer. But the vouchers were sent to me after 4 months with validity of just 3 days and also split into minuscule denominations making it impossible to redeem the same. The offer advertised by the Company is misleading and is aimed at fooling the customer to buy the product knowing fully well that the customer would not be able to redeem any of the vouchers offered under the scheme. The company should be brought to books for this wrong trade practice.

Payment debited twice to my account for the same order - Indiatimes Auction

I have bid for an item on indiatimes auction website the order number being 200433891. The amount of Rs.2780/- has been debitted twice to my credit card account on the 25th and the 28th of November. Repeated mails to the customer care of india times has gone unanswered. I request you to kindly suggest me on the course of action to be taken to get a refund of the same.

Order number 111477122 (complaint - 916182 ) - Pwersaver / Indiatimes Shopping

I had interaction with indiatimes on 23 Jan vide interaction number 915251 (Mr.. varun) who gave me National Power Conversion Delhi contact number 011 25891940 for my below complain.
After reaching home I brought adaptor (since power saver could not be put directly into any Indian socket) and put in one of our socket.
After about 30 -40 minutes smoke and smell started coming out of power saver - which terrified all my family members.

on Saturday 24 Jan I called NPC at Delhi and told the person the problem. Since it was emergency he told somebody will revert.
When I received call from NPC - person was not willing to listen to problem rather told that they will execute instructions only from indiatimes and saying so he kept the phone.

Hence I made complaint - 916182 on your telephone contact.
I was told that somebody will call, take up issue with vendor and sort out the issue.
But I have received no call from indiatimes.

Will you please revert
1) Action against such vendors who do not care about their image but spoil your company name for - sending product without any invoice, company name, stamped guarantee card, sending incompatible product, not attending complain etc.
2) How I will be compensated for wrong product, mental harassment dealing with such vendors, FAULTY PRODUCTS causing panic and follow-ups with you?

For TATA Indicom phone the cord between instrument and socket - one end is pressed more, so it is not fitting properly - loose connection.
i am still following up with indiatimes even on 5th feb since they give part replies.

Kireet Dave
(m) 9222056520

REFUND MONEY - India Times Shopping

i had purchase a jwellery from india times shopping online but it is
defective nad his quiality is very low
so i return same day and i want return money
after fue days i receive a mail from india times shopping
he is giving me gift ceirtificate not money but i want money because i dont
want to purchase any thing from india times
but india times shopping is not giving us money
what i do please guide me.

Thanks & Regards.

RANJEET KUMAR
SYSTEM & NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
G. L. A. Institute Of Technology & Management
17 km on NH-2, New Delhi-Mathura Road.
Mathura, U. P.
Ph - 91-5662- 250937, 250909, 250900, 250908 (O)
Mob:-9411967455

Bad Product/Used Product Delivery - Indiatimes Online Shopping / Compact Vcd, Mp3 Player

This is in reference to my complaint of "Wrong Delivery of Product" regarding the Order number - 200480822. thru Indiatimes online shopping...

I have taken that order thru Auction on indiatimes .. recieved on 23.01.2009.. and it was in bad /used condition..It was of amt: Rs. 700/-

After calling several times they asked me to return the product..

I have sent the Product back to the Saller, through TNT couriers .. the AWB no. : DO 338 416 607 WW, Dtd: 31.01.2009.

And till now ..I have not rec any call from them i have sent so many email reminder, and called so many times to indiatimes cust care..but all in vain.. i have already spent Rs.500/- for these calls as thier cust care number is chargeable n they put on hold for 10-15 min.. even more than that..

I have asked them to Please replace the product with new one .. Or cancle the order & refund my full payment.. ASAP. but they dont even bother.. i want solution for this.. coz i m not getting thier addrss for leagal procceedings..

Please guide me wat to do n get my money back...

want amt refund - ipod style mp4 mp3 &video recorder

my name is ujefa jada. i was purches the product but it was an defective thats y i send it back to u &i want back my money to me.my complint no.009-063-026.i was purches from rediffshopping.
binny

MOST UNPROFFESIONAL UNORGANIZED - Indiatimes Shopping

I PURCHASED A PHONE FROM THEM THEY DID NOT DELIVER FOR 20 DAYS BUT THEY ADVERTISE IN THE NEWS PAPER AS 10 DAYS DELIVERY ASSURED, WHEN I SEND MANY EMAILS THEY FINALLY SEND THE PRODUCT AFTER 25 DAYS OF ORDER
THEY ALSO COLLECTED RS200/= AS DELIVERY CHARGES BUT THEY SEND THE PRODUCT BY XPS COURIER WHICH IS THE WORST COURIER IN INDIA THEY ARE NOT DELIVERING TO ME AS I LIVE IN NEELANKARAI WHICH IS FAR FROM THERE OFFICE AND THEY WANT ME TO COME AND COLLECT FROM THERE OFFICE, I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THE PRODUCT EVEN AFTER 30 DAYS HOPELESS SERVICE FROM INDIA TIMES AND WORST SERVICE FROM XPS COURIER
Arun

Defective Spy Pen - Indiatimes Shopping

The seller Mr. Amol Jain of N R Infotech is advertising in Times of India and Mirror about SPY PEN that will work for 3.5 hours in one charge.
But in reality, it works not more than one hour.
India Times is fooling the consumers with misleading information.
manju

Indiatimes shopping is the open cheating house i had seen in india. I ordered for a telescope about two months back, they didn't deliver as saying non serviceble area and they didn't refund my money till now. i wrote many times but nobody listening. All consumers be care not to buy anything from indiatimes shopping.

We deeply regret the inconvenience that may have been caused to our customers. It is our constant endeavour to offer best of customer services. For any query/complaint/ suggestions,

please contact us at our e-mail ID - customerservice@indiatimes.co.in or at escalations@indiatimes.co.in

Best Regards
Indiatimes Shopping

non delivery - Indiatimes Shopping / Dopod Mobile Phone

my order num-111619438, on 23 april i placed my order for a dopod mobile phone costing me 11990 in indian rs, but till the date i did not received it, i have all the details in my record, as per their record they dispached the parcel by blazeflash courier on 6 of may with a tracking or AWB num that does not exist,
means it was a wrong num and till the date same story is going on, every time i call them they need more time but not showing the clear picture whats going on, they took money from me and making me a fool...
manju

open cheating - Indiatimes Shopping

low Class production non replaceable - Indiatimes Shopping

i purchased hyderabad pearl set form indiatimes hsopping among the all sets, 8 sets ae incomplete, how can u imagine a set without earings, 1 gold plated set, which is looking like weekly market product, bangles are of small size, ring is of small size, and order without invice and quality certificate. when i said i want to change that, they said ok jus send back the product to merchandiser. i did that also but after 12 days the call cneter executive said soory the merchandiser cant replace the products.

how can i yu imagine such a ridiculous and down standard attitude from times group. i think nobody should purchase anything from this online shopping website especially from times shopping. they are ready to refund the money, but what is the need of giving them the cheque if it is refundable, at the time of placing the order they do false promises for quality of the product, i send the mail to them but it is non responsive, if they are so much complaints agst this group den what the need of opening this group jus banned it... we cant expect this from times group...

Indiatimes Shopping - complaint against product purchased