IndiGo Airlines - Ticket cancellation refund

Parshant Garg

I cancelled ticket from Indigo airlines from Banglore to delhi,
For that Indigo charged cancellation fees Rs 750 per ticket, that is fine i got agree with that .
But they are not returning the remaining money around Rs.4000 saying that they don't give refund and will add it my indigo credit but i didn't get any chance to fly again and the worst is that they are just asking me to forget the money as it isthere policy while all other airlines gives refunda after cancellation and deducting the cancellation fees.

Parshant Garg

Comments

Hi there,
I booked a ticket from Bangalore to Calcutta.
Name : Mr Sanjay Kumar

Arrival Date 24-Oct-08
Class Of Service .
Airline PNR : G3ERBG
IATA Number : 14363904

I reached Airport at 7:30 AM. I know I am late but ticket counter gays told me that they can't return my money. I am very much fractured please help me. Please let me know if any thing happen I paid Rs: 7, 524. Please let me know if any one can give some vailed amount of my mony back this is email ID please mail me: sanjay_niit2008@hotmail.com

Thanks and regards
Sanjay Kumar.

Hi All,
I am really very upset when I show all these complains not been taken care what I can say about my problem when someone waiting form Jan and March. I suggest all private airlines if you need to increase your services you most take care about services.

This is really bad experience with indigo. I am always using to book my ticket with Air India or KF. This first time I am booked my ticket from Indigo. As per there rule if we reach airport at 30min before check in, and we need to cancel the ticket we must get refund. I book a ticket from Bangalore to Calcutta and reach before 24 min. The indigo gays told me they cannot refund my ticket. I paid Rs: 7, 524 I didn’t get single rupee as a refund. I suggest my friend do not use these kinds of services.

When I call in night to cust care they were not picking up phone.

I want to cancel my ticket from Indigo airlines from delhi to Varoda. For that Indigo is asking cancellation fees Rs 750 per ticket, that is ok with me, But they are not returning the remaining money back around Rs.8500/- saying that they don't give refund and will add it my indigo credit but i don't see any opportunity to fly again with in this year. The worst part is that they are asking me to forget the money as it is their policy that no refund shall be made, while all other airlines give refund after cancellation and deducting the cancellation fees.

Pooranmal Agarwal

I cancelled ticket from Indigo airlines from Pune to Delhi,
For that Indigo charged cancellation fees Rs 750 per ticket.
But they are not returning the remaining money around Rs.2500 saying that they don't give refund and will add it my indigo credit but i didn't get any chance to fly again and the worst is that they are just asking me to forget the money as it is there policy while all other airlines gives refund after cancellation and deducting the cancellation fees.

Rakesh

Fares Fluctuation - Domestic Airlines

Hi, Why domestic flight rates have become more volatile then stock market ? Not only base fare but Taxes and Fees are also fluctuating rapidly. Everytime i book ticket i feel good one day since fares have increased and i feel sad because even before date of flying rates have reduced drastically. Ex. 4-5 days back lowest fare for Del-Mum for 10th March were aroun 4200/-, and today lowest is 2900/-. Please explain.

late payment and other charges - AIR TICKET

i have made a purchase of one air ticket on 28 feb 2009 from bangalore to delhi by indigo airline which was for rs, 3421/- i have received the sms on my cell that the amount is due on 30/3/ 2009, i have drop the cheque of amount 3421/- in the drop box situated at rohini 5 days befor the due date.
I have never received any statement from your end which would stae me the purchase of the product.
Now i have received the statement on 13/4/ 2009 in which i am serprise to see that you are demanding rs4481.58 paise'
I would like to inform you that please do not put the blame on me for not paying the amount on or as before the due date.
PLease reverse all the charges to enable me to issue you the fresh cheque, as i have come to know from yuor head office ph no 40398907500 that the cheque hase not been received by you, also i have confirm it from my bank that the cheque in connection hase not been present in my account.
Please feed back me immidiatly to issue you the new cheque in this regar.
Please do a favour and oblige.

Thanking you,

sanjay sachdeva
card no 4384 5999 1425 6366

Respected Sir/Madam,

I was booked two Air ticket as per following detail but due to some reason, I canceled following ticket. I need know how many charge cut by indigo airlines.

Flight Name: INDIGO AIR-6E-406

Passenger Name SANDEEP SHISHANGIYA

Date of Journey 14.05.09 ( A’BAD TO PUNE)

PNR NO. 6E-S1VSBS

Flight Name : INDIGO AIR-6E-410

Passenger Name SANDEEP SHISHANGIYA

Date of Journey 18.05.09 ( PUNE TO A’BAD)

PNR NO. 6E-S1V3BV

Your early reply is really appreciable.

Sandip Shishangiya
09879207502
samar

Rest of the amount after deducting 750 will be credited as reward points...and you can fly in indigo using the same points within 1 year time line

PLEASE CANCEL MY TICKET BOOKING GOING OUT DEHLI TO PUNE BOOKING REFERENCE NO J3Q3PT FLIGHT 6E 105 DATE WED 19 AUG 09 FROM DELHI TO PUNE DEPRTS 2.20 PM ARRIVE 4.30 PM. MY MOBILE CONTACT NO IS 9922303399.

sir
I cancelled ticket from Indigo airlines from Ahmedabad to Benglore,
what charged to cancellation per ticket. and
i want rule of ticket cancellation and cancellation charges

sunil

I cancelled ticket of Indigo airlines from Delhi to Hyderabad on 23rd Oct 2009 and my cancellation itineray is D5TGLP.
For cancellation Indigo charged cancellation fees Rs 750 per ticket, that is fine i will agree with that .
But remaining money Rs.3980 is not yet been credited to my account.Its been more than 10 days from cancellation date, but the remaining amount is still not credited.
Its not fair on your part making customer unhappy.U cant take a customer money just like that.

I will not be flying again in Indigo.Pls dont give another flight travel for compensation on Cancellation ticket amount. I need amount to be refunded back.

Please do refund my amount as soon as possible.Or guide me how can i get my remaining money back.
It will be very thankful to you.

Harika
MobileNum:9052774771

DONOT BOOK ANY TICKETS FOR PAYMENT MADE, PLEASE REFUND FULL AMOUNT - INDIAN AIRLINES TICKETS

while booking tickets by makemytrip.com, for 31.03.2010 for IC -168 & 05.04.2010 for IC 602, for 03 adults, from mumbai to New Delhi and back, the amount got deducted, but with transaction error . The amount of Rs 20,694/- got deducted from my A/C 1207000400430645 -PNB Debit card , but then transaction error came. Please do not book any tickets, and refund my amount to my bank account.
Vijay J

Refund on cancellation - INDIGO AIRLINES

I wanted to cancel a booking on Indigo from Mumbai to Chennai. I was told that the cancellation cost per booking was Rs. 750 (for a base fare of Rs.300) which wasn't too unreasonable.

What came later was a shocker. I was told that the remaning amount will not be refunded to me but will be added to my Indigo credit that I can use during my next booking.

To add to this, I wasn't even told how I could use this. Only on further probing, I was told that I could use this only by booking through the Indigo call center and NOT through the website (I book all tickets through the company websites). I'm sure there are many people who haven't been told this during cancellation.

AAI should bring in stringent rules for cancellation.

IndiGo Airlines - Ticket cancellation refund