Indore Vijay Nagar RTO - Driving licence

mohit@45743
Mera name mohit sharma he mere dwara indore ke vijay nagar rto me 14 july ko photo khichwai thi meri birth date 18-06-1991 he mujhe abhi tak mera licence prapta nahi huaa mene vijay nagar rto me pata kiya to mujhe mp09n20100432196 bataya gaya tha parantu mere dwara mp transport ki site par cheq karne par “ no record found “ bata raha he or mera licence rto me bhi nahi he mere dwara waha par pata karne par bataya gaya ki aapka licence bhej diya gaya he dubara jakar puchne par kaha gaya ki 350/- lagenge to dusra de denge vijay nagar rto me upar wale office me sanju ji dwara bhi mujhe yahi bataya gaya ki mera licence yaha nahi he or koi bhi wyakti ya adhikari sahi tarah se jawab nahi de raha he krapaya kar meri sahayta kare or mera licence mujhe jald se jald dilwaye

Name - mohit sharma
Date of birth -18/06/1991
Addresh - 23 jairam bhawan ,nemawar road ,chitawad indore
Mo.No. -9009245743
Mail id - mohit_45743@rediffmail.Com

Comments

N Jan 16, 2011 by
s_dange

mera naam haris patel he mera licence goom ho gaya he muhje mere licence ki duplicat copy online chahiye
N Feb 29, 2012 by
gurjinder

To,

RTO Office

Indore ( Madhya Pradesh )

Subject --:

Ø Vehicle No -- MP09/KD-1552 ( TATA-2515 )

Ø Vehicle Make & Model – TATA -2515/2004 Goods Vehicle

Ø Owner name – Pradeep Jasvinder Kaur

Ø Hypothecation by – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. Indore

Ø The details of vehicle is not available at mptransport.org website …

This is the regarding above mentioned vehicle . The Vehicle No. MP-09/KD-1552 is financed by our Bank to Ms. Pardeep Kour in the year of 2004.

The said vehicle is parked/standing in premises of Vijay Nagar RTO at Indore due to Road Tax issue.

We have some Payment/ legal dispute with Owner of said vehicle & the matter is still open

Hence requesting you to do not sold / auction/ transfer the ownership of above vehicle without our bank concern .

Looking for co-operation from your side also

N Dec 13, 2013 by
Sharma.m

I am Manoj Sharma, working at Dewas Naka at Pvt Firm. as you know that Most of Dewas indore buses are running via bypass route without permit.due to this we are suffered probably at evening time.
most of employee/workers are going through loading vehicle.

We are requested to you pls take action for this matter as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards
Manoj
Dewas
N Dec 24, 2013 by

I am Dinesh Kushwah, My DL no MP09N-2009-0807416 is not showing online on RTO side.

Request to you pls update my DL in system as soon as possible.

N May 5, 2014 by
r.n.joshi

mujhe on line application ( lurning lic.) submit kerne ke liye kya kerna hoga, please E-mail rajeevnayanj@gmail.com per suggest kere, mob.no 9826481951
N 19 hours 44 minutes ago by