Indusind Marketing Financial Services Pvt Ltd - P.F amount not received

Amit Rathor
Dear Mam/Sir

I have applied for the PF amount in chennai-Royapetah office in 2008. I have submited a bank account number which is 30411784756 in SBI katghar branch rampur road moradabad (U.P). As per web status cheque has been dispatched on 21.11.08 at my bank . But till date cheque is not recived by bank .I called and reminded them many times. I wrote a letter to the responsible persons on 29.12.08 by spped post with ad . But still I dont get the amount.
Please tell me what to do.

(PF account no : TN/50256/1947)

Amit Rathor
Moradabad (U.P)

Comments

My Contract no is MOAA10224 . I want my Statment of Accounts on my mail ID.

Dear sir/Madam

i am Dharmendra R (EMP ID-R05377), i worked karnataka state chitraduga location, i resign 17 september 2009 . i applied PF NO (TN50256/4777) and i gave my indusind account no 0039p76794001 till i didnt receve my money.i am suffering money problems please confirm my pf money.

thanking you

yours faithfully
Dharmendra R
mail id -dhruvadwitha@rediffmail.com
mob-09036449356
A Feb 9, 2011 by
prashant s

PF NOT RECIVED
I had submitted the complete application for withdrawing4 to 5 times last 4 years before but till date not received the amount . In contacting PF department they are not giving any positive response to the same.

Please help in the same and let me know what information you require from my end.

Name : Prashant S. Bagde