Infosys Bpo Ltd - PF claim Amount not credited

puja_108

This is w.r.t to my PF claim amount to be credited by Infosys. I am following with them past 2 months. Sometimes they dont get my form, when they receive the form they commit I would receive my amount in Mid of march 2010. And now almost march is going to end.Still I receive very silly replys from Infosys PF helpdesk department that they are helpless as the PF office services are poor and they are waiting for their reply.

PF No: KN/BN/34177/27370

Following are the email ID to whom I am following on daily basis for same reason:
sudhir_blr@rediffmail.com
Manikantha_AGS@infosys.com
pf.ibpo@sraso.com.

I have written to them if they are waiting that some from PF office should answer their call and than they would reply to me the status, I would say that is not called a resolution. infact I had to tell them please send one office boy to their office with my PF details and ask the status.Even if they are still not helping. They have all the right to ask why they are delaying the process.

Kindly help me to get my PF claim amount

Pooja Gundecha

Comments

Raju Dan Infosys Bpo Ltd  - India

Delay in police inquiry - Infosys Bpo Ltd

This is regading to delay in my passport.
I would like to tell you that I applied for passport on 11 july 2008, but i didn't receive any reponse neither police inquiry nor aknowledgement of the application.
I don't have the file# as I didn't apply my passport through any agent but i posted that through registered post.
Could you please tell me how can i know about the status of my passport application.
My full address is given below for reference.
Name - RAJU DAN
Father's Name - JASU DAN
Village - CHARANWASI
Post - ASALKHERI
Dist. - CHURU
Pin - 331001
Mobile# 09916738930
I request you to do the needfull and advise me how can i obtain the file# and how much time this procedure will take?
Thanks and Regards
Raju Dan
charymvn Infosys Bpo Ltd  - India

requesting for police inquiry - Police Inquiry

respected sir,

I was submitted my passport application through begumpet post office at hyderabad dt 30.07.09.
the display of passport status is showing police enquiry not received.after submission of application the post office people is giving me a receipt no.W230513.

KINDLY ARRANGE TO SEND POLICE VERIFICATION .

MARAMGANTI VENKATA NARASIMHACHARYULU
NO. W230513.
MOBILE.9052584804
Pratibha Shukla Infosys Bpo Ltd  - India

police inquiry not done yet - Police Inquiry

I have submitted form for passport on 24-12-2009, and the file number mentioned on my receipt is LKOA24837609. But the police enquiry pocess has not yet been done.
I would kindly request you to complete the process as early as possible. This will be in our mutual benefit. Please try to do your service in time so that you do not lose your customers trust. I will be very thankful to you.
Pratibha Shukla