Instyler Wonder Brands - Faulty Product

Magdalene on Feb 28, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam, I have just ordered an instyler from "Wonder Brands" In India. Ref 122002 M9211788275... However I am shocked to find out that the product delivered to me is made in CHINA.When ordering the instyler I was told it made in California. The product I have received does not work at all. "Wonder Brands" have charged me Rs3140 ie almost $62.8.. However Instyler is being sold for just $19.99. Wonder Brands is just airing TV promos of the actual Instyler product & duping thousands of customers in India with a fake and duplicate product.. Upon calling up the call center I don't get any response.
Please look into this & save customer from being duped.

Thanking you,
Magdalene Cardoz

Comments

A Mar 6, 2011 by
dashing.hunk

it happen with me too.same amt same duplicate product.
wht i can do to get back my money.should i go to consumer court in india.
N Mar 15, 2011 by
pratyushjha wonderbrands  - India

defective goods - wonderbrands

I have purchased dent king from wonderbrands of Rs 2490.00 and got defective goods in january. since then i have talked to them several times on09212222422 but there is no response.their website is www.wonderbrands.in.

my mail id- pratyush.jha@sbi.co.in
mob- 9771404976
N Apr 15, 2011 by
Sheetu007

it also happen with me.its a fake company, i have my money back what should i do?
A Apr 19, 2011 by
bibhabari

I agree too.. pathetic service and they don’t even respond. I should have read this review before ordering. I request everyone please don’t order any product from wonderbrands.
N Apr 19, 2011 by
bibhabari wonderbrands  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

fake offers and pathetic service - wonderbrands

Wonderbrands is pathetic. Their customer care doesn’t even respond to queries. It was my mistake not to check reviews before ordering any product. Now I am getting lots of bad reviews about the quality of the product. Not sure about that but I am lot irritated with the service. I don’t think they even entertain return of the product. The money-back guarantee they offer is actually fake. They really need to be professional in what they offer.
N May 19, 2011 by
suchita parab

hi,
jes recently even i ordered the same product n got a made in china product... there was a short circuit and the product stopped workin within 5 min of usin it... on callin back they r askin me to send the product back which will cost me additional 350 rs, i m wonderin if i shud do that. what hav u guys done wid ur product.?
N May 21, 2011 by
regitha

thanks guys for the information i was about to buy this thanks for saving my money...
A May 26, 2011 by
sri107

thannks for the review was just trying to order the product and as the person on the phone was sounding like a sloppy housewife doing nothing but just saysing to send a sms i put down the phone they dont even sound like they r selling a product they sound so lazy i thought i called on a wrong number first.
A Jun 5, 2011 by
anju_84

absolutely bad service for an even worse product.
The customer service executives tell each other to hang up the phone when someone calls to complain!
A Jun 6, 2011 by
anindyaz

Thanks people, I was about to surprise my wife with the product. Thanks for saving me, my money, and the surprise :-) that I would have got from my wife...

Can anyone suggest, how can I buy the original product, made in California.

Rgds.
A Jun 12, 2011 by
singh.shalini588

hey guys..even i was cheated. and if they askin us to send it back then who guarantees that they are goin to return it..guys its beta we drag them to consumer court..thats only the way we can get our money back..these guys are just ******
A Jun 12, 2011 by
singh.shalini588 wonderbrands  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

guys if u think money is valued then don just buy products from wonder brands ..they are big time cheater..they sell 'made in china' products..my personal experience tells i had faced lotz..
A Jul 1, 2011 by
kiran.antony31

pls dont buy anything from wonderbrands..they are cheats...u vl get a faulty product which will nevr get replaced and pls note that these guys dont refund your money..so its a set of cheats who are running this company...pls dont fall a prey to them
N Aug 8, 2011 by
sudhsam

Hey..evr1. thx a lot for the posts.
as even i was thinking of buying the same.
so, , , how do u get the original product?
A Aug 12, 2011 by
deenz

Thanks for the review guys..i ws abt to buy it bt now nevr any product from "wonderbrand"-thts for sure...any idea how do we get the original.I called the actual company in USA & they told me tht they dont have any branch or service center in India& they r not even sure abt wonderbrand!
Sadly they dont ship to india-so not sure what do we do...if you know plz tel me aswell.
N Aug 31, 2011 by
ankitabosamiya

even i was also cheated in the same way. Pls suggest how can i get money back and get rid of this duplicate product.
N Sep 6, 2011 by
mary martin

thanx tons people...the delivery guy was at the door and i saw this forum just mins before so i refused to accept it
thanx a lot for saving my money
N Sep 6, 2011 by
printa

thnk u so mch for ur reveiws frnz..after seeing th adds in tv, i was in haste to buy it frm wonderbrands..i evn tried my trnsaction to order th same several times bt failed..th website s also fake it seems.. nehow i searched on net n landed up buying it frm someother company n little cheaper also..hvnt recieved my product yet..dey claimed to send th original german made product..bt after reading these reviews m nt sure hw vl my product work..keeping my fingers crossed!!!
vl post my reveiw after using it!
N Sep 15, 2011 by
Ihtisham

Hello friends,

I made an order for instyler through credit card order no 49409082011:42011 on 10 August 2011 and I received the product on 27 August 2011. During these 17 days I was repeatedly calling the Instyler Customer Care and those girls are so rude especially Bhumika she doesnt even know how to speak with customers and thinks she is doing a big favor by receiving our call. All the customer care executives are big liars.
When I recieved the product on 27 August 2011 and opened it, to our surprise it was already a used piece and the CD has got so many scratches and does not work at all. When my wife tried to use it on 28th August after using it for 5 minutes it had a shock circuit and the product stopped working. When I again called the Customer Care to complain them the same they asked me to send the product back to them which I already did on 1 st sep 2011 by DTDC Courier AWB number : H88847709 . Now these people are asking me to wait till 25th Sep to get a replaced product and it seems they need 25 days for it(rediculous).
Someone please help me to receive the product in good and working condition.
I sincerely request the TV channels to stop airing Wonder brands add as we have trusted the advertising Channel for these produts not the company. They cannot play with the people through the World. I am not sure how many people like me are suffering with the same problem just because of wonder brands and spending their hard earned money on such a stupid product.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Ihtisham Ahmed
N Sep 19, 2011 by
rupal.

sorry u lost ur money but u saved mine, i was planing to buy tht product n i thought let me check the review first.
thanks a lot