Insys infocomm - Asking 2300 rupees for registration

saran3g on Mar 16, 2011
Insys infocomm,anna nagar Chennai posted network engineer job opening in mnc in one of the famous job portal.So i directly went there for interview and they have conducted Written test and Technical interview.After that they said u will be intimated soon if u r shortlisted.Next day i cald them but they are asking 2300 rupees for registration and also they said if u give money only u will be aranged for interview

Comments

N Mar 22, 2011 by
entity

I'm reena, i attended interview in INSYS INFOCOMM on 18th marhch 2011 for software programmer.they will ask for 2300 rupees.i paid that amount on 19th march 2011.then they will provide for MNC company model question paper.

I prepared that model paper, then i called on 19th march evening, they will arrange for one company on 20th mar'11.i went to that place, thay already informed the 1st round is aptitude & 2nd round is HR interview & 3rd round is GD.I cleared totally three round’s of interview in MNC company I’m very very happy. The main reason is they are providing for MNC company model question Paper it is very useful. Thanks INSYS INFOCOMM.
thanks god one day i cleared 3 rounds of interview .i went to that place is morning 10.30am interview finished 6 pm.

i'm wating for result 6pm to 6.30pm.one hr told congrates reena, what sir i didn't get you.your r selected reena for the post of software programmer thank u so much sir.

Once again Thanks INSYS INFOCOMM...

Reena.
N Apr 7, 2011 by
spvm89

reena kindly tell in which company, what domain and wat location r u working?

ur mobile number?
N Apr 27, 2011 by
av2909p

Hey miss Reena..have you really placed in an MNC thru insys infocomm??!!
Then can you mention the name of the MNC you have placed..as i just want to know that in which MNC they will give job without having a technical round!!
N Apr 28, 2011 by
smanimaran

Hi guys..
i have got interview call for this INSYS INFOCOM. While searching about the company in google, these complaints were in first result. So May I Attend or not?

Mani.
N May 1, 2011 by
rama19667788

All craps, we should inform police.I also got an email, but checked the sender's mail ID. Normally, company mail address will be there, but here I saw that the mail has been sent from gmail account. Then I checked the google, and as expected, I saw this link. Beware from such unscrupulous elements. Same way, some people are cheating in the name of HCL and calling interview at villivakkam. Be careful and always check with the company website if u have any doubts. This Reena posting will be posted by company itself. Regards
KRN
A May 6, 2011 by
bhup_82

This company is fraud. The post above by the Name "Reena" is also fake.
Please don't waste your time by responding to this guys.

Never believe in anyone asking money for placement.
There are some valid points in the above discussions.
1. The mail is sent from a gmail id. The company does not have a website.
2. The fake post by "Reena" does not tell anything about the job she claims to have secured. But she thanks the company for providing model question paper for Rs.2300 which is idiotic. There are numerous model papers available on the net free of cost. And moreover.. she says that this INSYS had send her for interview somewhere else.

Beware of all these fake people in the job market luring innocent people.
N May 20, 2011 by
charanask

ITS FAKE...be ware of it...
A May 23, 2011 by
vanise

Hi all,

i also got this type of mail. now i cleared this type of fake mails. so all Be alert and don't waste money for spending fake companies
A May 23, 2011 by
vanise

Fake Be Aware on it..
A May 26, 2011 by
LRACK

thank you guys i also got the same mail...and thinking what to do..now cleared...thanks to all
N May 26, 2011 by
styen

Hi Guys Reena is also fake, So don't t waste your time. & One thing u should remember Don't pay the Money In any institute if you work hard you will succeed in LIFE.
N May 28, 2011 by
rithvik007

Hi all
This Insys Infocom is a fraud company.Myself and my friend attended interview together in this company .they said they will call us with in two days .but our good time before receiving their call we saw these postings.To check them we even called.we just asked them about the result for that they asked about family background.is there any necessary to ask about family background to tell the result ...
there even we caught them then we spoke in their way and screwed them finally they said we got shortlisted for mnc. we asked about mnc's name they did not provide any proper answer .they are cheating only . If u want to believe this believe else go get cheated... thanks to all the friends who posted the complaints coz it saved us ...

NOTE:Now they have incremented to 2500 and first month salary too
N May 30, 2011 by
bagi

Hi guys,

Myself and my friend attended this infocomm interview.It was very simple and as u all mentioned v too got a message that v were short listed.They didnt even call us to inform ;v ourselves called them to know.S i really agree that this doesnt 've a proper company website and mail address is also with gmail account but the problem is they stress and say that v would get job.I am clear but confused.

Are u all guys sure that its a fake one??????????????
D Jun 3, 2011 by
mittai

ha ha ha h reena nu earumee kidiathu ...intha company alungaleee reena nu perla post pannirukkanka...ivangalukkku nammala mathiri alunkala patha ilichavayngala teriutha...next time inka interview poi seruppa kalathi adikkanum...
N Jun 7, 2011 by
guruprasath14

With Reference to your application in Monster to us, your resume has been shortlisted for 'C Developer Trainee'.
Walk in for an interview on 8th, 9th, 10th June 2011 (10 am to 3 pm)with 2 resumes.(Job Location: Chennai

INSYS INFOCOMM
AG-43, 3 rd street,
7th Main Road, Anna Nagar,
Chennai -40.
(Near shanthi colony bus stop)
PHONE NO:9841311813
E-mail:resume.insysinfocomm@gmail.com
Note: Candidate has to bear the to & fro charges.Pls Ignore If You Already Attended The Interview

This mail has been sent by one of the employers (Employer name: Insys Infocomm) accessing the services of monsterindia.com and not by Monster. Monster is committed to protecting the privacy of our users and our “Terms of Use” prohibits any misuse including spamming. If you consider the contents of the mails inappropriate or as spam, please forward this mail to spam@monsterindia.com

Friends i received mail from tis company ... i read the complaints..tell me what shall i do thru my id guruprasathit@gmail.com
A Jun 9, 2011 by
giri89

I recevied the same msg wat guru prasth put it here... I think as our friends told it should be fraud one coz i attended many interview lik this at start they say they are recurting for their company nu but latr oly came to knw all ar cheating... they should be punish...
N Jun 9, 2011 by
suvijay

Hi all,
am suvi.me too got a mail as above and am plannning to attend the interview this week.But really am in confusion...Thank u all for ur valuable comments...i will go there n let u kno wat happened to me ...
N Jun 9, 2011 by
karu1988

yaa i got the same mail regarding job..
I always try to read the complaints in consumer forum..
there were so many complaints ...
thanks a lot dear
A Jun 10, 2011 by
RanjithM

tnz to all now only i also got mail alvays watch carefully this is cheating bz you can apply the job next second we will be got you have short list Haaaaaa!!!

WHAT IS THIS????
A Jun 13, 2011 by
karthisam

thanks a lot all of my frnds who re all posted their comments... thanks for saving me... i've also got same kind of mail as prasath got...also i've planned to go to chennai for exclusively to attend this cmpny's intervw before that fortunately i've seen yours experiences... thanks thanks a lot once again friends for your valuable information about this fraud company

Insys infocomm - Asking 2300 rupees for registration