intel/mobile - intel mobile draw

nikhil dalmia
I got a lottery sms in my mobile as -
"You have won 1, ooo, ooo.oo pounds in 2010 SouthAfrica WorldCup Intel Mobile Draw Award, To claim your prize send your details to; intelmobile.draw@hotmail.com"
Msg form- +TM-ICM
time-9:12:14 pm
is this true or it is fake.

Comments

not receiving the prize money - Intel Mobile draw

Sir, I have got a message in my mobile regading intel mobile draw an amount of Rs. 2, 50, 000. But when I tried to contact them i did not get any response.my mail address is :moharuddinm@yahoo.com and mobile No.94350 48314.

Hello Sir, I am got a massage on my mobile number plese send a responce in my E mail Id.

sir, i have a massagein my mobile regarding intel mobile draw an amount of 750, 000.00 pounds in (shell).i did not get any responce.my mobile number 9920673226

I got a fake lottery sms in my mobile as -
"You have won 1,ooo,ooo.oo pounds in 2010 SouthAfrica WorldCup Intel Mobile Draw Award, To claim your prize send your details to; intelmobile.draw@hotmail.com"

Msg form- +TM-ICM

time-9:12:14 pm

but i want to no what is true then

intel moblie is best phone of india and this is my dream.
ok
intel moblie phone compay

so what i have to do...
is it true

I HAV EGOT A MSG ON MY CELL THAT"YOU HAVE WON 100000 POUNDS IN INTEL SOUTH AFRICA WORLD CUP 2010. TO CLAIM..."
IS NIT TRUE OR A JOKE?
IF IT IS TRUE THEN HERE MY DETAILS ARE
NAME---MANISH KUMAR MOURYA
MOBILE NO---09258786545
ADD----194 GURUDWARA COLONY CLEMENT TOWN DEHRADUN

sir i have recieved a fake sms from TM-ICMW. that i have won 1, 000, 000 pounds in 2010 south africa world cup intel mobile draw award.
date: 13-01-2010
time:09:14:05 pm

sir i have recieved a fake sms from TM-ICMW. that i have won 1, 000, 000 pounds in south africa world cup intel mobile draw.
so plese tell if this is true what can i do?

i have got this type of massage it is true or if it is true then how will clame it

that butiful but give me prize 1000000 pound

give my prize.

I have laos received the same message on 13th Jan 2010.

Please verify it.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Mukund.
sunny

i am claim for money to intel mobile draw award and my mobile no.is that 9253742620. plz inform me that mobile no.
sunny