INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW - one sms have comes in my mobile sub-you won 750000 pounds your mobile num

arasada.gowri prasad
my idea maharastra mobile no-9921490569.one sms has comes to my mobile on 21.03.2009
sub is you won 750000 pounds contact mr david mark on spdc77@live .com

Comments

shiva

i got orange 75000 pounds message...!

hmm..
u only tel what should do now!
-9985229779

I have received such sms on my mobile...'congrats!you have won 750, 000 british pounds in this year's Orange Mobile Draw.To claim, Contact Rev.Simon On:simonwalcottyahoo.com'...
my no. 9879692043

dear sir
i got a message for my mobile that i had won 7, 50, 000 dollars in 2009 international mobile draw to claim contact dr. david markon on spdc66@live.com ...my name devi dayal singh ... my adress B-88 Shashi Garden Street No 10 new delhi mayur vihar phase 1...sex male...nationality indian..home telephone 9958928669...email adress gurpreet.poplit@in.com...Marital Status...married...occupation...tour and travel buisness

i have got the message that i won 750000dollars in march -09on mobile draw to claim contact www.spdcclaims00(a)live.commy name is pankaj patel.my mobile no is +919825008715.it is true or not.so pls tell me what to do now.

Even i hav recieved the msg with a congratulation for winning 75000 pounds.. and some email adress is provided with some pin number.. Can any one assist what could be done...?

I have received such sms on my mobile...'congrats!you have won 1000000 in this year's Orange Mobile Draw.To claim, Contact Rev.Simon On:simonwalcottyahoo.com'...
my no. 9985222890

I have received such sms on my mobile...'congrats!you have won 1000000 in this year's Orange Mobile Draw.To claim, Contact Rev.Simon On:orangemobile2live.com'...
my no. 9985222890
Vinay S

I got message that i have won a Shell International Mobile Draw Contest 2009 two weeks ago saying that i have won USD3, 00, 000 i replied to the message & finally now they are asking for FUND RELEASE ORDER from NIGERIAN FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY and they instructed me to hire a lawyer service in NIGERIA, i did same way, they also replied and they are asking Rs.39000/- towards certification fee & attestation fee. I have doubt that it's a true or fraud. So if anybody have experience of this please mail me i should go forward or not

i got message that i have won a International Mobile Draw Contest 2009 two days ago saying that i have won 750000 pounds that it's a true or fraud. So if anybody have experience of this please mail me i should go forward or not

sir...my mobile no is 9985222234( vodafone postpaid) i got a message on dated 23rd march that you have win 1000000 rs in this years orange mobile draw...what shall i do...

pls give me reply to my phone no 9985222234 or to my e-mail id...

I HAVE RECEIVED THE SAME SMS IN MY PHONE. AND I DO THINK & NOW I M CONFIRMED THAT THIS IS A MISCHIEF, FRAUD DONE TO INDIAN CONSUMERS.

i too received such sms on my mobile...'congrats!you have won 1000000 in this year's Orange Mobile Draw.To claim, Contact Rev.Simon On:orangemobile2live.com'...
ph no. 9985221227

I have received such sms on my mobile...'congratulation your mobile no. has won you 750000 pounds in the 2009 international mobile Draw.To claim, Contact david mark On:spdc88@live.com
my no. 9934105887

I have received such sms in my mobile too.The sms was 'CONGRATS!YOU HAVE WON 750, 000 British Pounds in this year's Orange Mobile Draw.To claim, contact Rev.Simon on: simonwalcottyahoo.com'. At present what will i do? please guide me .

I have received similar message yesterday night . "Your mobile number won $3, 000, 000 in the ongoing orange intl draws in UK, call philip on +447024044960 email orange2009@live.com" . What should I do?. I'am using Idea connection in Kerala.

i have got the massage from tm locky your mobile nomberhas won dollars 750, 000.00in the 2009 INT'L MOBILE DRAW .TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR;DAVID ON E- MAIL SPDC66@LIVE.COM can

can you please help me out of these
b.umesh

stupid, give me information

i had recieved ur mess won 7500000 dollars pls send complet details in email or sms 9885764445