IOC, Indane LPG (Domestic) - Delay in supply of IOC, Indane LPG Gas

pritam69 on Mar 12, 2012

I have booked a home delivery request for LPG domestic cylinder on 08th Feb, 2012 at IOCL dealer M/S Bhaskar Gas Agency, Guwahati. My consumer No. is 248975. Although as per IOCL guidelines the cylinders are supposed to be delivered within 7-days of booking. But this is very unfortunate that I have not got my cylinder till date even after a period of 34 days of booking. All the time we get cylinders atleast after 25-days. I have also lodged complaint at IOCL LPG website on 09.03.2012 and my complaint/feedback No. is 345183 but still no resolution is there till this evening.

So please look in the matter and arrange to send the same at the earliest.

P.S.Roy

Comments

ambala Indane Gas  - India

unusual delay to get refill cylinder - Indane Gas

sir, we consumers of indane domestic gas in ambalappuzha have unusual delay to get refill cylinder.seniority is overruled by the agency.please conduct a vigilance enquiry
Harbhajan Kaur Indane Gas  - India

Unusual delay in delivery of gas cylinders - Indane Gas

My gas connection vendor is M/s Kwic Gas Service,Jwala Heri Market ,Paschim Vihar, New Delhi under consumer no.3096.I booked my gas on 19/8/2009 thru centralised booking line of Indane with booking no.12 but when the cylinder was not delivered, I checked up with the Vendor but to my surprise they told me that there was no booking done on my consumer no.
Therefore, I had no other choice and booked the refill with the Vendor on 27/08/2009 again but such is the pathetic state of affairs that till date the refill has not been delivered.Moreover, I would also emphasize on the point that inordinate delay in delivery of refill cylinders is a regular feature with this vendor and I request thru this forum for audit of this complaint by M/s Indane and i am fully confident that most of the other consumers will also endorse my view.
I request this forum to help me in getting delivery of the refill and also put things in right place at M/s Kwic Gas Service.

Thanx and kind regards,

HARBHAJAN KAUR
PRATIMA KARMAKAR IOC, Indane LPG (Domestic)  - India

UNUSUAL DELAY OF GAS SUPPLY - IOCL/INDANE COOKING GAS

I'm a consumer of INDANE COOKING GAS having consumer No. K7372, SV No. 217182 dated 5/1/2000 under your distributor M/S KONNAGAR GAS SERVICE,77/A/2 G.T.ROAD(EAST),KONNAGAR,HOOGHLY(W.B.).I used to get delivery of gas within 10 to 15 days from a statutory registration after 21days of last delivery.In this instant case I have registered with distributor vide Order No.3778 dated 9/9/2009 i.e. after 23 days but the said order is being executed today on 2/10/2009.In view of above it is requested that the matter may be looked into by the appropriate authority.
Ramakrishna Bhat Indane LPG  - India

Purposeful delay in supply of domestic gas - Indane LPG

The cooking gas supllied by almost all companies are not suppling sufficient gas to its customers. The plight of the customer is increased due to malpractices. Our distributor "Rai Indane Gas Distributors" at Sullia of Karnataka State is booking gas after 21 days of supply, my problem is
1. He takes his own time distributing next cylinder. It varies from 10 to 25 days.
2. The distributing vehical always carries extra cylinders to be sold at a rate of 500Rs without reciept.
3. The bill is generated on the date of booking and not on the date of payment. This is highly irreguler.
4. Spurious booking for the rarly used rulral customers is done.
Consumer Complaints Indane Gas  - India

Unusual delay in delivery of Indane cooking gas - Indane Gas

For last 2/3 months Indane cooking gas supply is very much disturbed and delayed in CHANDANNAGAR. There is no gas dealer in this town. I do not get new cylinder before 20-25 days after booking. Next booking is allowed 20 days after last delivery.
This time I booked on 11/6/2010 but till today (1/7/10) I have not received delivery of gas.
My Consumer no- 13747
Dist- Hooghly. (W.B)
Ph.- 03326346060/7070
palvija IOCL  - Uttar Pradesh, India

Delay in LPG Gas Delivery - IOCL

My consumer # is 9931 and registered with Mithila Gas Agency, Sec-18, Noida.R/o-flat no.17/15,pocket -7, janta flat sec-82. I had always a big concern while booking my gas. The phone numbers given by Gas Agencies were never reachable and it was a real pain to book your gas. Even after booking I always had to wait for minimum 10 days for the delivery. I got to know about a new service started by Tomo Gas Service which claims to deliver in 4 days for sure. My booking experience was improved a lot by using Tomo gas booking but unfortunaetly the delivery promises were all fake. I experienced this for multiple months and I always had to lodge complaints then only I use to get the delivery.
I am very disappointed to see the response as a consumer and wish to lodge my complaint against the system India Oil has provided. Tomo gas service should be monitored for their claims.

Bhibhuti Bhushan
klrana IOCL  - Uttar Pradesh, India

I am the customer of Vadodara and having connection no 9283. Our gas agency is Apna Bazar. we have problem that he does not lift phone for booking gas, we are to go to his office at Alkapuri. If we complaint about this he does not listen and has not improved the phone picking or lifting service for booking the gas.

will you please help us

K L Rana
N Jun 3, 2012 by
rajivranjan_7 Indane LPG  - India

I am a customer of TIRUPATI GAS SERVICE, BULANDSHAHR[Distt.-Bulandshahr-U.P].My Cust.No. is 4347. I have booked LPG cooking gas on line on14/05/2012.My booking no. is 6024.But till date the cooking gas could not be delivered by aforementioned agency.The reply given by honour of agency is not satisfactory & behaviour of agency is rough nature. Kindly help to provide LPG gas.My email address ranjan.rajeev95@ gmail.com
THANKS
N Sep 9, 2013 by
ramaranjan75

DEAR SIR,
1.I AM LIVING IN BONGAIGAON TOWN.
2.MY CUSTOMER ID IS M-00675
3.DATE OF BOOKING FOR HOME DELIVERY OF LPG CYLLINDER (DOMESTIC) FOR THE ABOVE ID IS 17/08/2013 & THE NO IS-506
4.I HAVE NOT RECEIVED YET THE CYLLINDER.
-PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL TO PROVIDE THE SAME AT THE EARLIEST
N Sep 9, 2013 by
ramaranjan75

DEAR SIR,
1.I, SRI H SARMA IS LIVING IN BONGAIGAON TOWN.
2.MY CUSTOMER ID IS M-00675
4.I HAVE NOT RECEIVED YET THE CYLLINDER.
-PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL TO PROVIDE THE SAME AT THE EARLIEST