IOC : Sai Sewa Enterprises, Vasant kUnj, New Delhi - Contact Nos. of Gas Agency not working, huge time taken in delivery of gas when booked at 1260

Bharat Bhushan
The Telephone nos. 26898953 and 26134492 of M/s Sai Sewa Enterprises, Vasant Kunj, New DElhi are not found to be working during office hours - to book the Gas refill. My connection no. is SS-956. I have to go either personally to book where agency's counter staff is too busy.
Booking at 1260 (centralised) does not yield much. Last month I had to talk to Mrs. Sadhana Khosla, IOC officer (AGM ?) at telephone no. 23414266 extension 2172 and direct no. 23411282 and request her to arrange supply as the stipulated period of waiting after booking a refill at 1260 was over.
Is it a routine now or some officers are vigilant enough to smoothen the working at Sai Sewa, Vasant Kunj so that the gas can be booked via telephone. even handing a slip to his delivery boy does not help.
Some high official at Indian OIl please look into the matter under intimation to me.

Comments

hemant

The Telephone nos. 26898953 and 26134492 of M/s Sai Sewa Enterprises, Vasant Kunj, New DElhi are always busy during working hours. I suppose nobody work in the night however i have tried in the night too and nobody attended. I think the receivers of phone are kept seperate because in the day time to contact over them is impossible. I have wasted many hours in diling these nos. for many days. the intervention of senior management is required to imporve.

The Telephone nos. 26898953 and 26134492 of M/s Sai Sewa Enterprises, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi are always busy during working hours. This no. only ring after the Office Hours, when you dial the nos. after 6:30 or so then you can hear the rings on these nos. The Staff of the Gas Agency are kept the receivers of phone seperately because in the day time to contact over them is impossible. I have wasted many hours in diling these nos. for many days. the intervention of senior management is required to imporve

TELEPHONE LINE BUSY - RANEE ENTERPRISES

My consumber # is 55384 with M/s Ranee Enterprises, Nanganallur, Chennai-600 061. Till morning 10'O clock I
am trying both their telephone numbers for booking of
refill, but I am unable to get the same.

Whey don't U start booking through SMS & web booking.

By doing this customers will be having proof and the
phone nubers will be also free at all times.

Hope U will agree with me and implement the same immediately.

Rgds

Sundararaman.K

difficulty in booking cylinder on phone - sai sewa enterprises,vasant kunj

i know i m just wasting my time and energy.nothing is going to happen ...nobody is going to take any action.i hve seen there are many complaints against sai sewa.its difficult...not difficult...it is just not possible actually to book cylinder on phone...becoz the phone is engaged frm 9.30 in the morning till evening..or as they say the phone is generally out of order...i mean these type of distributers need a kick...a hard kick..a disgusted...frustrated consumer

I am so fed up with this agency's service. thier telephone is never working.

The Telephone nos of M/s Sai Sewa Enterprises, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi are always busy during working hours. The Staff of the Gas Agency are kept the receivers of phone seperately because in the day time to contact over them is impossible. I have wasted many hours in dailing the nos. for many days. the intervention of senior management is required to imporve. Please take some action like these agencies.
ashish

all comments against sai sewa enterprises are true. they never take the call. the numbers are always busy. these guys are idiots. realy idiots. i donot know why they have opened this agency.

Yes, I really agree with the complaints against the Sai Sewa. I am also experiencing the same. Is there any authority to help?

It is horrible that you are dialing again and again and no response.

I Booked my cylinder on 20/11/09 by IVRS booking, after 11 days, there is no response, Really its horrible. really never get their number.
Roselin

Sai Sewa Enterprises is a useless agancy. please take some action against them.
sobha

gas agency phone is not working - M/S sai sewa enterprises (gas agency)

I am trying to complain since Monday 30.11.09 for refilling my gas cylinder No. 19743, but not getting phone. There are three phone numbers in the gas agency (26131153, 26134492, 26898953), but all three Nos. are out of order or engaged, I didn't understand. Now how I book my gas cylinder for refilling, any number for complaning of gas agency, I mean any phone number of Bharat Petroulium for complain of Agency.

I am also facing this problem for a long time. sometime i have to contact the delivery person after booking through 25611260. i have made a complaint to IOC customer care but nothing has happend. I was trying to contact Sai Sewa Enterprise for last two days at phone nos. 26898953/26134492/26131153 but all the numbers are continuously getting busy. Its not only me, there are thousands of complaint against them. My humble request to IOC to take strict action against them.

All the complaints above is absolutely true. I am also fasing the same problem. The gas agency is not bothered about the customer problems. They never deliver the cylinders in time. There is no reliable gas agency near to this also. Please look into this.

ALL THE STAFFS OF SAISEVA ARE IRRESPONSIBLE AND CARELESS.
dkn

we have booked reffing as on 30/06/2010, but still our refill not deliver after 18 days. we are approaching to contact with Ph. but every time get engage. may i know how can get the refill.

All these comments are true. I am also fasing the same problem. The gas agency is not bothered about the customer problems. The nos. provided are not working either are busy or are not received. If any body can help us then please.
ptiwari

PATHETIC SERVICE, THIS IS INDANE GAS, NO ONE TO ANSWER THE PHONES, EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE 3 LANDLINES, CAN ANYONE LET ME KNOW WHOM TO CONTACT????

I absolutely agree with the above complaint. Moreover, there needs to auditing of their gas depot. They supply tampered cylinders and fear only local jat population.