IRCTC - Deactivation of my irctc user account

krishna_bujji
Dear SirMadam,,

I m a regular user of irctc having more than one account but i use only one account as my regular usage.I got mails that all my accounts are deactivated including the account by name "channaprag" which is utmost important to me. I have to cancel few tickets for next week from this account. I am using this account only for personal purposes and not for commercial use.

So, please consider this mail and activate the account mentioned above as soon as possible.

with regards,
Sree

[Updated by pl287872 Jun 22, 2014]

Comments

abhishek.moitra01 IRCTC  - South Delhi, Delhi, India

USER ID DEACTIVATED WITHOUT INFORMATION - IRCTC

Respected Sir/Madam,

IRCTC have deactivated my userid which is abhi_moi without information and without intimidation.
I have registered a complaing regarding this issue, any my auto reply no being 1277439.
Now i have registered this complaint on 27th JULY 2010....and now 5 days have passed but still no action have been take by IRCTC...
The issue is I want to cancel a e-ticket, that I have booked, but since my userid is deactivated/deleted, I cannot do the same..

Please look into the matter, and help me solve the issue.
tovishalgarg IRCTC  - South Delhi, Delhi, India

These are theives and dont reply to mail also ...

They will eat up the money of ticket
reshuvanaj IRCTC  - Theni, Tamil Nadu, India

DEACTIVATING MY USER ID - IRCTC

I have made a correct one, but in a delayed manner. But i am very much sure that only one person travelled on that day and another person did not travel on that particular day. How i will show the evidence for that. Because of this you are deactivating my user id is not at all sensible and it affects me very much. As you know i am the client of irctc for more than three years and your sudden action is not at all genuine. I just wanted to record my feelings and i don’t want to be your customer hereafter. Thank you for your service(???).

With out any prior information you have de activated my account. I have already booked the tickets on 29th aug, sep 11th and 17th . i need to take a print out and i don’t even know my pnr number. Let me know the solution for that. How to take my printed ticket without my account.
abhishekdhn2008 Indian Railways  - Guna, Madhya Pradesh, India

irctc account deactivated - Indian Railways

sir
my irct acccoun have been deactivated my email id is abhishekdhn2008@gmail.com
my user accout is priyanka93,plz look into the matter as soon as possible and piz inform me about the cause about the deactivation of account
N Apr 17, 2011 by
puramvk

SIR PL DEACTVATE MY ACCOUND MY EMAIL ID darun_80@yahoo.com, my phone no 9442518924, my user name- puramvk
N Apr 20, 2011 by
cckcck IRCTC  - Dadar (west), Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

deactivation of user ID - IRCTC

irctc disactivated my user ID for the reason of false tdr filed but i have not file any such false tdr if i filed then railway checks and after 2 months they are issuing refund I would like to know what is the law by disactivation self is unable to book tickets even unable to take print out of booked tickets and unable to view tickets status. it is one sided we donot have control over them pl help me to fight with railways
A Apr 23, 2011 by
Indujaan

Sir Plz deactivate my irctc account my mail id indujaan26@yahoo.in my user name vermabs112
A Apr 24, 2011 by
Indujaan

irctc user name vermasb112 plz deactivate my irctc account
N May 30, 2011 by
mohan6082003 IRCTC  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

User Id deactivation - IRCTC

Initially I have registered with IRCTC and I have forgotten the password. Later I created one more user id and was using only that for more than 4 years now.
Suddenly they have deactivated saying that I have registered more than one user Id and informed me to make only one active and I have replied suitably. But they have deactivated all and when ever i send a request, we get a autoreply but we are not able to use the Id.

Now what i have to do to activate the user id???????????
N Aug 17, 2011 by
khansamiullah786@gmail.com IRCTC  - Madhya Pradesh, India

deactivation of user id - IRCTC

My User id "khansami" has been deactivated by irctc, they gave an excuse that i have filed false TDR but i didn't file any false TDR. Several times i requested them for activation of my user id but they respond me that there soft team is investigating the matter.

But more than 3 months has been passed & now a days they are not even replying on my mails.

They are harassing me by deactivating my user id without any reason, my SHUBHYATRA card issued on my same id which i want to renew but due to deactivation of my user id i can't renew my card which will cost me loss of 500/- Rs too.

Sir, IRCTC is working as per there own wish they are declining lot of genuine TDR & creating panic situation for us.

Pl. do the needful so i my user id get activated.
N Nov 12, 2011 by
mkhatuwala IRCTC  - Kamrup Metropolitan, Assam, India

DEACTIVATION OF MY USERID WITHOUT INFORMATION - IRCTC

IRCTC has blocked my userid "mkhatuwala" which was being used succesfully my me for a longtime and no intimation about it was given to me. Their is no link and method suggested about reactivating it. I am facing a lot of problem as I have to make my journey tickets but there seems no solution about the problem.
N Nov 16, 2011 by
mikku1792 IRCTC  - Madhya Pradesh, India

deactivation of my account - IRCTC

my irctc account with user name mikku1792 has been deactivated and i am in urgent need to cancel some of the booked tickets from that account. i use this account only for personal use only. please reactivate my account as soon as possible.
N Jan 23, 2012 by
K SUBRAMANYAM Indian Railways  - Karnataka, India

USER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED - Indian Railways

TODAY WHEN I TRIED TO LOG IN IRCTC WEB SITE, IT THROWS A MESSAGE STATING MY USER ACCOUNT IS DE-ACTIVATED. I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO ACTIVATE MY USERID - k_svyam AND INFORM TO MY MOBILE / EMAIL REGISTERED WITH IRCTC.CO.IN. ALSO THE REASON FOR DE-ACTIVATION OF MY USERID MAY KINDLY BE INFORMED.
N Jun 24, 2012 by
chandanshirbhayye IRCTC  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

IRCTC ID DEACTIVATED - IRCTC

I had lodged my complaint to IRCTC wide Ticket - IRCTC #2027578 but have not recieved feedback till date. My IRCTC account "cps_rails" is still deactivated on account of false TDR claim.

Pls resolve my issue as IRCTC had unilaterally deactivated my account with verifying the facts with me.

Chandan
A Aug 21, 2012 by
vairamuthu

My username rvmk2012, i gave expired email address. so please deactivate my account.
N Aug 24, 2012 by
Siddhant Singh IRCTC  - Guna, Guna, Madhya Pradesh, India

for account deactivation - IRCTC

Dear SirMadam
i make an id on irctc by using my mobile no. 7879009200 the id and password i forget so please Deactivate my account by help of mobile no

Regarding
Siddhant kirar
N Sep 4, 2012 by
mandar18

My username mandar18, i gave wrong email address and mobile nos. so please deactivate my account.
N Sep 7, 2012 by
nirajkasya

Deactivation of my irctc user account in "nirajkasya"
Dear Sir / Madam, ,

I am a New user of irctc. I am missing password, Please Deactivat of My IRTC ID "nirajkasya" And My Mobile No -- 9431074911

Niraj kasyap
D Oct 17, 2012 by
kkanakam

my user id is kkanakam
D Oct 26, 2012 by
rashmimvs

sir pls deactivate my ac rashminbsn as i forgot my password n cant use my ac any more

IRCTC - Deactivation of my irctc user account