As per the mail from irctc that below mention ticket has got wrong amount of refund and surprised that there are no credit for remaining Refunds and also which are not yet credited in my account even now after months time.
as the cancellation was done on 13- Apr-2008 for the ticket of 26-May-2008 it's a months time and IRCTC not showing any courtesy to give single replay for the Query science in mean time unless and until i was fortunately able to talk to customer care center nos which nos are always busy.
more over after even so many days been passed they are not able to tell me when will complain will get resolved and neither the name of the supervisor / officer who will be handling refund issue. ("we are not allowed to tell you the name.) kindly send us the mail with you query and bank statement of the refund you got. the repaly is very disappointed as was never expected from the services like IRCTC even after so many days of follow up emails.
as the cancellation rules mention:
[ If a confirmed ticket is canceled more than 24 hrs before the
scheduled departure of the train,
flat cancellation charges shall be
deducted @ Rs.60/- for AC 2 Tier/AC 3 Tier/First Class/AC Chair car, Cancellation charges are per passenger.]
We have canceled below mention ticket on 13-4-2008 with transaction id: 0043618448
We have received the refund amount of only Rs. 930.00 amount and deducted is Rs.: 2160.00
Where as the cancellation & deduction rules describe above some thing else so
my amount should deduct by 60 X 6 that us Rs.360.00 and not Rs. 2, 160.00
Cancellation Status Details.
PNR-Number 8119595782 Train Number 2993 Train Name
Date 25- 05-2008
From Station BANDRA TERMINUS To station FALNA
Reservation upto FALNA Boarding point BANDRA TERMINUS
Class 3A No of passengers
Cash Paid Rs. 3090.0
Cash Deducted Rs. 2160.0
Cash Refund* Rs. 930.0
* Ticket Canceled On 13-04-2008
* Amount Refunded Less: on 16-04-2008 Rs. 930.00
* Sending Mails to IRCTC for Refund Query Science: Mon, Apr 21, 2008
* Replay got from Mr. Yatindar Kumar that mail received on: Date: Mon, Apr 28, 2008
* No Of Reminder Sent to IRCTC After That : 4 (29-04-2008, 30-04-2008, 01-05-20080, and 03-05-2008)
* Had A talk with Mr. Amit and Mr. Sachin on Customer care Delhi on 05-May-2008 assured to give me the replay 9.00 am that ticket is wrongly refunded and will get forwarded to Concern Person.
* Attach Documents: E-Ticket Cancel Ticket and Email Communication Copy, Bank Statement PDF Copy.
now what all is missing to get my money back ???