IRCTC - invalid user name & password

prateek rath
i booked a ticket on 3rd june 2009 with a user name & password in the irctc websight. but today when i am trying to logging into this websight its mentioning my user name or password invalid. when i went through the forgot password option & gave the answer of the question i have selected its showing an incorrect answer alert.
i really need to access my acount having the same user namr & password.

Comments

I want change my user name can you please help me how can change my user name in irctc.

Thanks.
Rishi Kukreti

Hello Sir,

I forget my user id and password to login in irctc. I had booked ticket for 1-08-09 by mistake in place of 2nd Aug-2009.SO i came to know that there is policy that some amount of money can be refunded back..
So i needed that user id and password...

I will be thank ful to you.

Ashwani.

Respected Sir,

my debit card is block b'coz of wrong password by mistake so what is the procedure to unblock my card.
Pls help us.

Thanking You.

Kinjal.

I forget my user id and password to login in irctc. I had booked ticket for 16.10.2009. now i need to cancel that tick .So i needed that user id and password...

I will be thankful to u,
kavitha

I want to change my username. Is there any procedure to change the same? it there, please send the solution through mail.

1) I have reserved 2 tickets on 07-Sep-2009 01:53:09 PM for travel from Jabalpur to warangal on 17.10.2009 through sanghamitra exp.

2) the transaction ID is 0141513646

3) the PNR no. 6429703530

4) Now I wish to cancel the tickets. But I forgot my user ID & Password. Please inform the same.

M.Z.Rahman
mail: 0024779@scclmines.com

Prabhat
ramya

i booked a ticket on 13.10. 2009 with a user name & password in the irctc website. but today when i am trying to logging into this website its mentioning my user name or password invalid. when i went through the forgot password option & gave the answer of the question i have selected its showing an incorrect answer alert.
i really need to access my account having the same user name & password.

my Transaction ID: 0146916538

PNR No : 4111026354
pls send me my user name and password...my email id:ramyalaksha@gmail.com

I want to change my user name. Can you please help me how can I change my user name in irctc.

supriya

supriya

plz send my user id and paasword

sir/madam.
i want to change my password please help me.

I have booked a railway ticket through irtctc through my credit card of axis bank on 29/10/2009 from New Delhi to Jalandhar.The PNR Number is 2165856742, train no.2029 for 03/11/2009.But the train has been stopped by railway department and told that the refund of e-tickets will automatically be credited in your a/c.But till date no amount has been credited.Si it is requested to do the needful and my refund be kindly be issued.
Madan Mohan Dhiman

I forget my user id and password to login in irctc. I had booked ticket for 8.2.2010 now i need to cancel that tick .So i needed that user id and password...
plz tell me the procedure of wat can b done...
reply me as soon as posible..as it is really imporant... my email address is sidharthms4884@gmail.com

I forgot my user ID and password and pass word. I booked the ticket and go th PNR num.
pnr num;4215662674.I need the ticket immediatly.
Pls get try to send my user id and password.

name:hari prasad.
mail id :hariprasad.pathi@yahoo.com
Hari

I booked my ticket but I forgot my USER ID and PASSWORD. Plz. sir suggest me steps to regain my USER ID and PASSWORD. I would be thankful to you.

Jai Ram Singh

email address: jrs_16@rediffmail.com

PNR No. : 2204219516

I booked my ticket but I forgot my USER ID and PASSWORD. Plz help me recover my USER ID and PASSWORD. I would be thankful to you.

rajiv jain

email address: blazingfireball007@gmail.com

I have booked tickets through online.
when I want to take printout i put my user name and password correctly. But it says invalid user name and password.How can I retrive my password. Four tickets are pending to take print out.My email ID krishna_mdu2@hotmail.com
krishnan

I have booked tickets through online.
when I want to take printout i put my user name and password correctly. But it says invalid user name and password.How can I retrive my password. how many tickets are pending to take cancellation.My email ID kpjayfar@gmail.com
UserID
jayfarkp

pls send me my user name and password
My email ID is : abhijit.jgec@gmail.com