IRCTC - Not getting Mobile Verification Password

rksharma28 on May 28, 2011
Whenever I was opening the irctc for tkt booking, it was showing update your profile. It was not accepting my old Mobile no(Showing this mobile no is already registered) so forcefully I have to enter the new mobile no. Now I am still waiting (from last five days) for the Mobile Verification Password for my login (rksharma28). I have mailed to care@irctc.co.in 8 times and made calls to there Customer care twice. They promised me they will reply within 24-48 hrs. But I didn't received any reply. What to do? I have to start my journey today as well as take the printouts and cancel some tkts. I have no option left.
Please help me.....

Comments

for not receiving password - No name

sir i am anil kumar yadav and my a/c no.is 08060100001589 at bob jahangirganj ambedkarnagar up. igave an appliction for net banking 2 month ago.but i can cot recieved my username and passwrd yet. so please send my password and username as soon as.
N May 29, 2011 by
shibu behera

I did the sign up procedure succesfully but still i am not getting my E-mail pasword and Mobile Verification Pasword, my login id is BEHERA_3 and E-mail id is www.shibubehera@rocketmail.com, Mob no-08088196887 please send me both paswords,

please sir...
N May 29, 2011 by
softage

i have make a id in irctc.co.in but i have forget passwords I did the sign up procedure succesfully i have already complaint in care@irctc.co.in but still i am not getting my new E-mail pasword and Mobile Verification Pasword, my irctc login id is fddidinesh and E-mail id is dinesh.softage@gmail.com, Mob no-08961340946 please send me new paswords
help me sir please
N May 30, 2011 by
rmargulwar

I updated my profile (included new mobile no. 9076663208), Now I am still waiting (from last 2days) for the Mobile Verification Password for my login (pharmaraj). I have mailed to care@irctc.co.in 8 times. They promised me they will reply within 24-48 hrs. But I didn't received any reply. What to do? I have to start my journey today as well as take the printouts and cancel some tkts. I have no option left.

Please help to resolve this issue, as early as possible

Rajesh Argulwar
N May 30, 2011 by
sanjanasaxena84

When I logged into IRCTC account on 26 May Thursday, it asked for my mobile num. I updated my profile to include my mobile no. Now I am still waiting (from last 5 days) for the Mobile Verification Password for my login (neha4s).

I have mailed to care@irctc.co.in 3 times. But I didn't received any reply. What to do? There customer care (011-39340000) is also not recieving calls. I have tried more than 50 times. Please help to resolve this issue, as early as possible

Neha
N Jun 1, 2011 by
sachinthi1

I did the sign up procedure succesfully but still i getting my E-mail pasword but do get Mobile Verification Pasword, my login id is sachinthi1 and E-mail id is www.sachinthite@rediffmail.com, Mob no-9822632463 please send me mobile verification paswords,

sachin
A Jun 1, 2011 by
idiot9

these nasty irctc guys charge for transactions, but wont give proper service.
for them its is like rain on baffelo... poor india.. save india
N Jun 2, 2011 by
hitendrakn

dear sir i creat an user i d with irctc on line passenger reservation system but i have not found any password to login it on my e mail address or mobile no. my irctc user id is hitendrakn and my mobile no.09764171396
N Jun 3, 2011 by
nitin_0688

I had forgot user id and password...i signed up for a new account...when i entered my mobile no., its sayng mobile already registered...what should i do now??
Nitin doshi.
mob no. 9406604215
A Jun 6, 2011 by
tanweer_10

I am registered with irctc.co.in and I have got my user id which is tanweer_10 and password is tcq335 and new password is tcu879. but I have not got mobile verification password due to this reason I can not activate my irctc account.
therefore I request to you Please provide me mobile verification password and give direction to me how I can log in my account.
baluudatha

not getting mobile verification password my mobile no is 9989865815 my user id:baluudatha
baluudatha

dear sir i update my profile including my mobile no is 9989865815 but i received my email verification password but i did not get my mobile verification password please provide my mobile verification password immediately please solve the problem and send reply to me my user id :baluudatha
ylbrahmam1

SIR, I AM NOT GETTING CURRENT STATUS OF RESERVATION AFTER FEEDING ALL DETAILS I PRESSED SHOW AVAILABLE BUT I COULD NOT FOUND ANYTHING PROCESSING PL. GIVE ME YOUR SUGGESSTION.
ylbrahmam1

I am not getting current reservation status.
N Jun 9, 2011 by
madhu.yalamarti

Sir
i am not yet to be received my Mobile verification code for activation of my account and my Used ID is moshe111. And i tried to registered with mobile no. it shows your mobile already registerd. Hence i ask forcefully send me mobile verification code. My mobile no. 9666808854 & e=mail ID : madhu.yalamarti@gmail.com.

Thanking you sir.
N Jun 11, 2011 by
ranga_lat

ear Sir,
I updated my profile (included new mobile no. 7827833374), Now I am still waiting (from last 2days) for the Mobile Verification Password for my login (ranga_lat). I have mailed to care@irctc.co.in 8 times. They promised me they will reply within 24-48 hrs. But I didn't received any reply. What to do? I have to start my journey today as well as take the printouts and cancel some tkts. I have no option left.
N Jun 13, 2011 by
ram ujagar

i am not yet to be received my Mobile verification code for activation of my account and my Used ID is ramndls And i tried to registered with mobile no. it shows your mobile already registerd. Hence i ask forcefully send me mobile verification code. My mobile no. 9871704873 & e=mail ID : ravikavi_0000002@yahoo.com
N Jun 27, 2011 by
amarpenneru

Respected Sir,
I have registered my name in IRCTC on 27th June.Confirmation was given stating that Mobile Verification code was sent & an e-mail has been sent to my id.But till now i have not yet received the above said.Please kindly send the same to my mail id-amarpenneru@yahoo.co.in.My mobile no. is 09440721883.
N Jul 4, 2011 by
mirzasaq

I have not mobile verification password. please help me my mobile verificaton password. I have to going in journing after some days. So help ne my mobile verificaton password.
N Jul 6, 2011 by
virendra1947 IRCTC  - Saharanpur, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

yet not getting mobile verification password - IRCTC

I have registered myself in IRCTC by user id jainvk1947 on 29May2011 & gave my mobile no.9410687701.But no mobile verification password was sent to my mobile no.Then i changed my no. to 9045886365.Even then no verification password was sent to it please kindly pursure the same &help me out.My irctc complaint no. is 1522378.
Virendra Kumar Jain