IRCTC - Not getting Mobile Verification Password

rksharma28 on May 28, 2011
Whenever I was opening the irctc for tkt booking, it was showing update your profile. It was not accepting my old Mobile no(Showing this mobile no is already registered) so forcefully I have to enter the new mobile no. Now I am still waiting (from last five days) for the Mobile Verification Password for my login (rksharma28). I have mailed to care@irctc.co.in 8 times and made calls to there Customer care twice. They promised me they will reply within 24-48 hrs. But I didn't received any reply. What to do? I have to start my journey today as well as take the printouts and cancel some tkts. I have no option left.
Please help me.....

binay338's Response, Jun 04, 2014
Complaint comments 121 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

for not receiving password - No name

sir i am anil kumar yadav and my a/c no.is 08060100001589 at bob jahangirganj ambedkarnagar up. igave an appliction for net banking 2 month ago.but i can cot recieved my username and passwrd yet. so please send my password and username as soon as.

I did the sign up procedure succesfully but still i am not getting my E-mail pasword and Mobile Verification Pasword, my login id is BEHERA_3 and E-mail id is www.shibubehera@rocketmail.com, Mob no-08088196887 please send me both paswords,

please sir...

i have make a id in irctc.co.in but i have forget passwords I did the sign up procedure succesfully i have already complaint in care@irctc.co.in but still i am not getting my new E-mail pasword and Mobile Verification Pasword, my irctc login id is fddidinesh and E-mail id is dinesh.softage@gmail.com, Mob no-08961340946 please send me new paswords
help me sir please

I updated my profile (included new mobile no. 9076663208), Now I am still waiting (from last 2days) for the Mobile Verification Password for my login (pharmaraj). I have mailed to care@irctc.co.in 8 times. They promised me they will reply within 24-48 hrs. But I didn't received any reply. What to do? I have to start my journey today as well as take the printouts and cancel some tkts. I have no option left.

Please help to resolve this issue, as early as possible

Rajesh Argulwar

When I logged into IRCTC account on 26 May Thursday, it asked for my mobile num. I updated my profile to include my mobile no. Now I am still waiting (from last 5 days) for the Mobile Verification Password for my login (neha4s).

I have mailed to care@irctc.co.in 3 times. But I didn't received any reply. What to do? There customer care (011-39340000) is also not recieving calls. I have tried more than 50 times. Please help to resolve this issue, as early as possible

Neha

I did the sign up procedure succesfully but still i getting my E-mail pasword but do get Mobile Verification Pasword, my login id is sachinthi1 and E-mail id is www.sachinthite@rediffmail.com, Mob no-9822632463 please send me mobile verification paswords,

sachin

these nasty irctc guys charge for transactions, but wont give proper service.
for them its is like rain on baffelo... poor india.. save india

dear sir i creat an user i d with irctc on line passenger reservation system but i have not found any password to login it on my e mail address or mobile no. my irctc user id is hitendrakn and my mobile no.09764171396

I had forgot user id and password...i signed up for a new account...when i entered my mobile no., its sayng mobile already registered...what should i do now??
Nitin doshi.
mob no. 9406604215

I am registered with irctc.co.in and I have got my user id which is tanweer_10 and password is tcq335 and new password is tcu879. but I have not got mobile verification password due to this reason I can not activate my irctc account.
therefore I request to you Please provide me mobile verification password and give direction to me how I can log in my account.

not getting mobile verification password my mobile no is 9989865815 my user id:baluudatha

dear sir i update my profile including my mobile no is 9989865815 but i received my email verification password but i did not get my mobile verification password please provide my mobile verification password immediately please solve the problem and send reply to me my user id :baluudatha

SIR, I AM NOT GETTING CURRENT STATUS OF RESERVATION AFTER FEEDING ALL DETAILS I PRESSED SHOW AVAILABLE BUT I COULD NOT FOUND ANYTHING PROCESSING PL. GIVE ME YOUR SUGGESSTION.

I am not getting current reservation status.

Sir
i am not yet to be received my Mobile verification code for activation of my account and my Used ID is moshe111. And i tried to registered with mobile no. it shows your mobile already registerd. Hence i ask forcefully send me mobile verification code. My mobile no. 9666808854 & e=mail ID : madhu.yalamarti@gmail.com.

Thanking you sir.

ear Sir,
I updated my profile (included new mobile no. 7827833374), Now I am still waiting (from last 2days) for the Mobile Verification Password for my login (ranga_lat). I have mailed to care@irctc.co.in 8 times. They promised me they will reply within 24-48 hrs. But I didn't received any reply. What to do? I have to start my journey today as well as take the printouts and cancel some tkts. I have no option left.

i am not yet to be received my Mobile verification code for activation of my account and my Used ID is ramndls And i tried to registered with mobile no. it shows your mobile already registerd. Hence i ask forcefully send me mobile verification code. My mobile no. 9871704873 & e=mail ID : ravikavi_0000002@yahoo.com

Respected Sir,
I have registered my name in IRCTC on 27th June.Confirmation was given stating that Mobile Verification code was sent & an e-mail has been sent to my id.But till now i have not yet received the above said.Please kindly send the same to my mail id-amarpenneru@yahoo.co.in.My mobile no. is 09440721883.

I have not mobile verification password. please help me my mobile verificaton password. I have to going in journing after some days. So help ne my mobile verificaton password.

yet not getting mobile verification password - IRCTC

I have registered myself in IRCTC by user id jainvk1947 on 29May2011 & gave my mobile no.9410687701.But no mobile verification password was sent to my mobile no.Then i changed my no. to 9045886365.Even then no verification password was sent to it please kindly pursure the same &help me out.My irctc complaint no. is 1522378.
Virendra Kumar Jain
A-39,Old Avas Vikas Colony
Saharanpur,247001

Satisfactory Rating
    9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Additional contact available