IRCTC - Not getting Mobile Verification Password

rksharma28 on May 28, 2011
Whenever I was opening the irctc for tkt booking, it was showing update your profile. It was not accepting my old Mobile no(Showing this mobile no is already registered) so forcefully I have to enter the new mobile no. Now I am still waiting (from last five days) for the Mobile Verification Password for my login (rksharma28). I have mailed to care@irctc.co.in 8 times and made calls to there Customer care twice. They promised me they will reply within 24-48 hrs. But I didn't received any reply. What to do? I have to start my journey today as well as take the printouts and cancel some tkts. I have no option left.
Please help me.....

[Updated by binay338 Jun 04, 2014]

Comments

N Jul 16, 2011 by
rahul43412

Whenever I was opening the irctc for tkt booking, it was showing update your profile. It was not accepting my old Mobile no(Showing this mobile no is already registered) so forcefully I have to enter the new mobile no. Now I am still waiting (from last five days) for the Mobile Verification Password for my login (rahul84195). I have mailed to care@irctc.co.in 8 times and made calls to there Customer care twice. They promised me they will reply within 24-48 hrs. But I didn't received any reply. What to do? I have to start my journey today as well as take the printouts and cancel some tkts. I have no option left.
Please help me...
N Jul 16, 2011 by
rahul43412

I did the sign up procedure succesfully but still i am not getting my Mobile Verification Pasword, my login id is rksingh434 and E-mail id is rksingh19845@gmail.com, Mob no-09622212398 please send me both paswords,
N Jul 20, 2011 by
HARSH0713

HI
I SIGN UP SUCCESSFULLY AND I GOT MOBILE VERYFICATION CODE BUT I DID NOT GET PASSWORD ON MY E MAIL...MY E MAIL IS HARSHRAIN0713@RADIFFMAIL.COM
AND MY USER ID IS HARSH0713...
N Jul 20, 2011 by
ajay85

i create my id in irctc they send me moblie verivication code but didnot send my password and acctivation link pls send me .user name Ajay24 mobile no 9873007974
A Jul 23, 2011 by
firozkhan0

I did the sign up procedure successfully but still i am not getting my E-mail password and Mobile Verification Password, Frp 803 my login id is FIROZKANIS
and E-mail WWW firozkaniskhan@yahoo.com Mob no 8000829958 please send me login passwords, its urgent
N Jul 26, 2011 by
brijesh kumar dwivedi

care@irctc.co.in Complaints - Not getting Mobile Verification Password
View all care@irctc.co.in complaints
care@irctc.co.in

Location: India

rksharma28 on May 28, 2011

Not getting Mobile Verification Password
Whenever I was opening the irctc for tkt booking, it was showing update your profile. It was not accepting my old Mobile no(Showing this mobile no is already registered) so forcefully I have to enter the new mobile no. Now I am still waiting (from last five days) for the Mobile Verification Password for my login (hcm11). I have mailed to care@irctc.co.in many times . But I didn't received any suitable reply. What to do? I have to start my journey today as well as take the printouts and cancel some tkts. I have no option left.
Please help me...
N Aug 13, 2011 by
KumaraGuruparan

Not Getting Mobile Verification Password
My User Id: KumaraGuru & Mobile No +91 9444406573 email address veeraengineers@yahoo.co.in
Please send me the Mobile Verification Password to my moibile or to my email Soon

Yours
kumaraGuruparan
A Aug 15, 2011 by
amit_s

Same is the problem with me. Please help and inform what to do
N Aug 16, 2011 by
rajesh2090

Respected Sir,
I have registered my name in IRCTC on 15th August.I did not received my Mobile Verification code.Please kindly send the same to my mail id- rajeshthakur49@yahoo.com.My mobile no. is +919903389510.My login name 4 IRCTC is rajesh2090.
plz help me as early as possible.
thanking you.
N Aug 17, 2011 by
macchi007

Hello Sir,
I was able to successfully register in IRCTC on 08-08-2011 and I got my mobile verification code too, but I didn't get password for it to my mailing address. Therefore, I request you to do the needful so that I can get my password as soon as possible.

Name -- Mahesh Pillai.
E-mail address - macchi007@gmail.com.
Contact number -- 07709603069.
N Aug 29, 2011 by
kailasvetal

I did sign up procedure successfuly but still i am not getting mobile verification password, my login it is kpvetal and E-mail www.kailasvetal@yahoo.com Mob.No.9405312059 please sent me mobile verification password
A Aug 29, 2011 by
balakrishnabalu

my name is balakrishna, now i want to deactivate my IRCTC account my USER UD- baluudatha, EMAIL ID- balakrishna.ucse3@gmail.com, MOBILE NO-9989865815 . so please kindly deactivate my IRCTC account and EMAIL ID and MOBILE NO immediately
N Sep 10, 2011 by
Satyajit Mishra

give me my mobile verification code immediately
N Sep 10, 2011 by
Satyajit Mishra

Today upadating my profile i have change my mobile number in my account. But till the time i have not yet received my mobile veification code for which neither i will booked my ticket nor cancelled my ticket. you are requested to give me the mobile verification code immediately for which i shall remain grateful to you.
You may contact me in this mobile no-09439633469 or 09691615942.
your early action in this regard is highly appreciated.

with regards
satyajit mishra
N Sep 11, 2011 by
monu786yr

I did the sign up procedure succesfully but still i am not getting my E-mail pasword and Mobile Verification Pasword, my login id is monu786yr and E-mail id is www.sumitranjan2011@hotmail.com, Mob no-9939972484 please send me both paswords
N Sep 11, 2011 by
aizhar

I did the sign up procedure succesfully but still i am not getting my E-mail pasword and Mobile Verification Pasword, my login id is izhar and E-mail id is aizhar70@gmail.com, Mob no-9892259257 please send me both paswords,
D Sep 14, 2011 by
vambardark

my user id is guambardar and phone no is 946928841. my account was blocked. i was asked to check profile . i checked it and completed it. I was asked to send my phone no and user id on careirctc. i sent it 10 times i ringed 10 times . i was again & again promised for sending password etc. I emailed countless times BUT I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHY PASSWORD IS NOT SEND. WHY JOKING IS DONE. ARE EMPLOYEES PAID HUGE SALARIES (ABOUT 500000) FOR BEFOOLING THE PEOPLE. THERE ARE SO MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS. ARE OFFICES ALSO SLEEPING.
N Sep 14, 2011 by
aizhar

I did the sign up procedure succesfully i get password by e mail but i can't login with that password
my username is izhar & my email id is aizhar70@gmail.com
my mob nois 9892259257
N Sep 15, 2011 by
amitwtc03

i amit dutta want to complaint that i am using your online booking facility and my ID is (amitwtc03) but from last some days i am not able to use this facility because when i clicked on BUY option after putting my credit card no. c v v no. and expiry date there is no responce.pls. look into this.my e mail ID is abhi_vivek23@yahoo.com.

thnaks
N Sep 19, 2011 by
rajmalhottra

please send me as soon as password and userid

IRCTC - Not getting Mobile Verification Password