IRCTC - Tikets cancellation refund not credited

Gauri Dhamale
Complain No. GAX2008521336 registered with IRCTC regarding refund not received. Response received by them that it is already granted & we need to chek it with our Bank. When i contacted Canara Bank, Manager told me that refund is not received by them yet.
Please guide me what can be done in this issue???
how can i get my money back??

Comments

Tickets booked on line, but tkts not available - Air Deccan tickets pune -chennai

On 21st March was online and went to India plaza site to bk two adult and 1 infant return tkt from Pune to chennai on Air Deccan. After having completedthe formalities of filling the form and giving details of my ICICI credit card pressing submit. The information that Igot back is that the tkts for which I had registered was not available .Inspite of that my card has been swiped and this has been done thru yatra online. I would like to know if thetkts were not available why was my card accepted. Pls see that my credit card is credited withthe amount of Rs 10912/- asap.
Shikha Rajkumar
401 a Palms, DeonarFarm Rd, Mumbai 400088
Reshmi

I am also facing the same problem as refund on cancelled tickets is not credited to my account even after 1 month.
Bank customer care informed me that irctc has not given refund instructions to bank and irctc is not accepting this statement.

Did you get your problem solved? Please guide me how to register irctc complaint and on further proceedings.

Reshmi

Cancelled e-ticket amound not yet refunded back - IRCTC

I have booked a ticket to Trichy from Bangalore on 08 oct 2008. Due to personal reasons i have Cancelled the ticket on 07-OCT-2008. the ticket has been Cancelled successfully, and in the Cancelled ticket option it is showing (still) "sent for refund" But amount still not refunded back to the account. i have tried to contact the IRCTC customer care number (044-25300000). They have told me to send an mail with the details. i have sent it long back, but could not get any reply.

What should i do to get the money back?

Kindly help me the needful things.

Ticket Details,

Refund Amount : Rs 290
Receipt Number : 169203

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatraman Gururaj.

Payment not credited in my account
BANK OBC: IB SM TXN.ID- 000000190159
BANK OBC: IB SM TXN.ID- 000000190158
IRCTC Transaction ID 0078194717
IRCTC Transaction ID 0078195580
Status showing as follows in IRCTC Failed transsactions details.
Approved : Approved for Refund
Sent for Refund : Refund Instructions given to Bank
Refunded : Refunded in Account
The fact is that amount (Rs.2015 + Rs.2015) is not credited in my account as on date.

How to register a complaint for amount not credited against ticket not booked?

dear sir,

we are still waiting for the credit of money in our a/c against pnr no 6118506492 and 6317608314 . despite several reminders still waiting for positive action

I am not geting refund on my tdr evine after 90 days of tdr filing . The ref no tdr is

etk200809250219124 dated 25 sep 2008 and it is aproved by admin

thanking you

Tikets cancellation refund not credited - eswar

Tikets cancellation refund not credited
Iam Not Travelled sir, TDR Status:Admin Approved,
TDR Filing Date : 19-Nov-2008,
Refund Status : Refund under Process,
Refund Date : Not Available,

Reference No :ekt200811190278630 registered with IRCTC regarding refund not received. Response received by them that it is already granted & we need to chek it with our Bank. When i contacted hdfc Bank, Manager told me that refund is not received by them yet.
Please guide me what can sri.

SIR
WHAT DO U MEAN (We have not yet receive refund from Irctc, we will credit once received.)
TRAIN NO.& NAME:2204/SHC GARIB RATHTRANSACTIION ID:0065664865PNR NO:2614853829BOOKING DATE:11/09/2008DATE OF JOURNEY:17/09/2008FROM:AMRITSAR JN(ASR) TO: NEW DELHI(NDLS)TOTAL AMOUNT:1806
its train was late nine hourso ticket is cancel but i have no payment on my account
OR I HAVE NO RETURN REFOUND1806 PLEASE INQURY THE TICKET
vicky traveller

Refund not yet done - E Ticket cancellation issues

Ticket History
Pnr Number 6317417109 Transaction ID 0056954435
Train No 2130 Train Name AZAD HIND EXP
From Station HOWRAH JN(HWH) To Station PUNE JN(PUNE)
Date Of Journey 17-Oct-2008 Class 3A
Boarding HOWRAH JN(HWH) Resv Upto PUNE JN(PUNE)
Date Of Booking 19-Jul-2008 Total Ticket Fare Rs 3628.00

3 Gitarani Sadhukh 68 Female Cancelled

Refund Details
Cancelled Date Refund Amount Refund Status Receipt Number Refund Date
16-OCT-2008 Rs 2062 Refunded 073100

Still now I have not received my refund also not getting email reply from the customer care though I have sent lot of email.

IRCTC Denies to cancel ticket after 6 months: amount not refunded - IRCTC

Hello sir/madam,

I want to drag your attention towards the responsive behavior of IRCTC e ticket cancellation people. I had booked an eticket (pnr no. 2515164842) for 31 OCT 2008. The train was late for more than 4 hours so I decided not to go by this train and get back home and wrote a mail to eticket@irctc.com to cancel the ticket(which is as per the process). I got response from irctc and a TDR had been filled for this. I kept on writing mails to get the refund money but no success even after 6 months.

Today I got response from IRCTC against this TDR writing : "As per records Passenger(s) travelled on the ticket. The case is repudiated.". I never traveled on this ticket and even I wrote cancellation mail on Oct 31, 2008 at 11:27 PM. the train left after that. If I had written cancellation mail for my ticket then how can I travel on this train?
I have proof that I traveled on the same route on the next day (i.e 1NOV 2008) since I was not able to travel on last day (31 Oct 2008). How IRCTC can blame like this and trying to get ride of refund.

Please help me and suggest what should I do and whom to write.

PNR no:2515164842
Transaction no:0067305933
Booked On 22-9-2008
Date Of Journey 31/10/2008
Refund amount: Rs 980.00

Bikram Kumar

i want cancel my i ticket but not accept in reservation counters

The train number 0682-special train going from kacheguda(AP) to Yashvanthpur Jn was supposed to arrive at kachiguda at 1:30AM and since then all the passengers are still waiting, till now the train has not arrived, its close to 10 hours. Is this special train organised by the government for our convenience or inconvenience. This irresponsible government gives us stress and trouble after taking our money. Can anyone prevent this from happening again?

I am also facing the same problem, Refund on cancelled tickets is not credited to my SBI account.
Ticket History
Pnr Number 0 Transaction ID 0112621312
Train No 3051 Train Name HOOL EXPRESS
From Station (HWH) To Station (SURI)
Date Of Journey 07-May-2009 Class 2S
Boarding (HWH) Resv Upto (SURI)
Date Of Booking 05-May-2009 Total Fare Rs 254.00

Refund Details
Cancelled Date Refund Amount Refund Status Receipt Number Refund Date
05-MAY-2009 Rs 254 Approved for Refund.

sir
i bougut two sets of ticket on 01.04.2009 as follows
transcaction id pnr no
1. 0105194180 6423833373 Rs 1200/-
2.0105220415 6226154996 Rs 1151/-

but extra Rs.1151/- has been deducted from my account.
please look into the matter and return the extra amount deducted from my account

thanking you

dr goutam guha

Refund not credited even after 13 days - IRCTC

I booked two tickets in April and canceled them in April itself, On 2nd may i got a mail from IRCTC that refund is credited to our bank account, But it is not credited yet(15th may),
I mailed them 3 times but no response from their side..

refund not credited - army

CDAO PUNE DEDUDECTED TAX AT SOURCE FROM MY ACCOUNT NO 04/066/172050W. I FILED MY INCOMTAX RETURN VIDE MY LETTER NO CQA(BEML)/BKP/2008-09 DT 15 JULY VIDE SPEED POST SENT FROM PO NEW THIPPASANDRA BANGALORE 560075 REF NO PLA6830, OP CODE MPCM DT 16 JULY 2008.

I DONOT HAVE ANY CONFIRMATION IF MY TAX RETURN REACHED GHQ ITO GOLIBAR MAIDAN .
MY PAN NO IS AKGPP7275E.

REQUEST INTIMATE STATUS OF MY REFUND FOR Rs 20, 500/

LUNCH Rs 40 - rice and ane sabji
breakfast : rs 20 suitable for dogs because chatani without salt.
Dinner 40 similar way

If asked why ? reply comes if dont want give it back.

This is happening in howrah chennnai mail . HOWRAH CHENNAI MAIL NO 2839

who is the contractor????. How much bribe he has paid????? and to whom ????? At the same price in other trains 4 items .

CDAO PUNE DEDUDECTED TAX AT SOURCE FROM MY ACCOUNT NO 07/117/181696H. I FILED MY INCOMTAX RETURN IN OCT 08. I DONOT HAVE ANY CONFIRMATION IF MY TAX RETURN REACHED GHQ ITO GOLIBAR MAIDAN .
MY PAN NO IS AMBPM3564A