IRCTC - account show invalid

ruchita sthapak on Nov 17, 2011
dear sir, my login id for irctc is sthapakkk,which is not accessble.i have got my id and password but when i go to login it shows that the user name and password is not valid. plz solve my this problum.please send the e mail verification code and mobile verification code to regisrer the new password to open the account. i have to urgently get printouts for certain e tickets.......

Comments

N Nov 23, 2011 by
pratikshit

Dear Sir, I was cancel the ticket but you do not refund the money from my account.Kindly refund the money.The pnr no-8361352374
N Jan 14, 2012 by
VISHNU CHOUDHARY

I was Failed Payment Refund the ticket but you do not refund the money from my account.Kindly refund the money.The Transaction ID-0441122275 (02/02/2012-From-adipur(AI) To delhi(DLI)
A Jan 30, 2012 by
asrao6565

I have an account in ircts

my login id is asrao6565@yahoo.co.in and my user name is asrao6565, which is now not accessble.i have got my id and password. But when i go to login it shows user name and password is not valid. plz solve my this problum.please send the e mail verification code and mobile verification code to regisrer the new password to open the account. i have to urgently get cancell my tickets which i have booked on 21-01-2012 vide pnr no. 630605167.
Kindly do the needful immediately to enable me to cancel my tickets as the date of journey is on 2nd February, 2012.

Please arrange to send me me User ID, User name & Passward.

After having discussion with the customer care they said that my user Id is asrao6565@yahoo.coin.

This is for your kindful action please.

N Mar 14, 2012 by
netaroja

dear sir, my login id for irctc is sthapakkk, which is not accessble.i have got my id and password but when i go to login it shows that the user name and password is not valid. plz solve my this problum.please send the e mail verification code and mobile verification code to regisrer the new password to open the account. i have to urgently get printouts for certain e tickets...
N Mar 20, 2012 by
shweta bhirad

i registered my irctc account and i received my verification code. when i login on irctc side my account show me that the code is invalid. so please tell me about my id code and password. on my email id shwetabhirad@ymail.com and my mobile no is 8600077960
thanks

shweta bhirad
akola
N Mar 28, 2012 by
amurhta

Respected Sir,

My account is de-activated from the past ten days. I have saw a message on the screen as your account is de-actovated. I am giving my details as under.

User Name: amrutha

Mobile No.9492824789

email id: blsakp@rediff.com
N Mar 28, 2012 by
amurhta

Please activate my account because my account is de-activated.

My details are as under.

User name: amrutha

Mobile No. 9492824789

email id: blsakp@rediff.com

Thanking you,
N Apr 12, 2012 by
mohitp789

dear sir my name is mohit patel and i created my account on irctc but i cannot remember my password.thus i am unable to access my account. i therefore request u to reset my password so that i can open my account
my username is mohitp789
my email id is mohitpatel789@gmail.com
my mobile no. is 9773501955
N May 7, 2012 by
gudda74

sir mail id is gudda74@gmail.com, cell no 9414167274 n, my a/c irctc registration id shows inavaild or de activated in the sysyem. pl help me to arrange the activation of my id so that i can book the tickets for winter vaction...

regards
vijay dashora
A May 10, 2012 by
pinki saini

my email id is sainipinki444@gmail.com, cell no. is 7503685322, but my ticket is not getting booked, it shows invalid what to do...kindly help me to arrange my old id.
N May 15, 2012 by
spp872

dear sir, my login id for irctc is spp872 & Passward sdo763, which is not accessble.i have got my id and password but when i go to login it shows that the user name and password is not valid. plz solve my this problum.please send the e mail verification code and mobile verification code to regisrer the new password to open the account. i have to urgently get printouts for certain e tickets.

satya prakash pandey, Mob.No.9451030395& e.Mail add. sppandey872@rediffmail.com
Address.Postal Coloney, Head Post Office, Gonda (U.P.)271001
N May 21, 2012 by
kunalbhosa

dear sir, my login id for irctc is kunalbhosa, which is not accessble.i have got my id and password but when i go to login it shows that the user name and password is not valid. plz solve my this problum
D Jun 4, 2012 by
smrutidash

Sir, i am smruti ranjan dash.before some months ago i have already registered my mobile no(8895605423) and my email id(which i forgot) for irctc registration.but due to fogetting my password i could not get my irctc password.But now when i am trying to register again with my new email id (smruti.dash@adityabirla.com) and with same mobile number since 15 days it gives me the feed back that your mobile number is already registered.so what to do please tell me.due to this problem i can not registered & can't able for e-ticket for which i am facing a lot of problems during my journey.so kindly please help me as soon as possible.

you can communicate me with my above mail id which i have given or contact me on 8895605423.

please help me

regards
smruti ranjan dash
N Jun 12, 2012 by
ASHOKDMORE

Account show invalid
Dear sir, my login id for irctc is ASHOKDMORE, which is not accesseble.I have got my id and password but when i go to login it shows that the user name and password is not valid. please solve my this problem.please send the e mail verification code and mobile verification code to register the new password to open the account. My email.id is moreashok@hotmail.com.
N Jul 9, 2012 by
d.prashanth reddy

my login id is dovvori . iam forgotten my password & security question so please reset my password reddydpr@gmail.com
N Jul 12, 2012 by
salim103

i m forgotten my irctc password & seccurity questions n my account showing invalid pls. reset it.
N Jul 22, 2012 by
vijayanamika1@gmail.com

dear sir, my irctc id is vijayanamika1@gmail.com and i forgat my new password to active my account, as soon as plz .my email address is vijayanamika1@gmail.com and my mobil no is 9827049915
N Jul 27, 2012 by
vivekty

dear sir my irctc account is blocked my id is vivektyagi4@gmail.com please activate my account as soon as possible. my mobile no. is 9584524363
N Aug 8, 2012 by
MISHRA185

dear sir irctc account not open my id rajkumarm185@gmail.com please active my account my no 9381244659
N Aug 12, 2012 by
rashmi18ph IRCTC  - Korba, Korba, Chhattisgarh, India

account show invalid
dear sir, my login id for irctc is rashmi18ph,which is not accessble.i have got my id and password but when i go to login it shows that the user name and password is not valid. plz solve my this problum.please send the e mail verification code and mobile verification code to regisrer the new password to open the account. i have to urgently get printouts for certain e tickets.

IRCTC - account show invalid