IRCTC - E ticket booking with break of journey

Dr.Mahadeva R Iyer

Kinldy clarify as to how a ticket with a break of journey provision can be booked through your IRCTC. The pop up window does not allow me to select reservation up to a station short of the desination to effect a break of journy (as specified in the break of journey rules). Can you do something to enable me to do that, which I can opt by booking at a Railway reservation centre.

Dr.M.R.Iyer

Comments

no refund of no journey ticket - om reservation

I am auth agent of IRCTC in up. I Booked here many passenger's e-ticket. there are a very big problem that which ticket's passenger is "no journey" then he want self refund immediatly but irctc not refund hand to hand irctc said that mail us and refund is back after 90 days or more. after 90 days many refund is not come back i reminder many times to irctc by mail but no response from irctc. many refund is pending from jan 2007 to march 2008 then whan can i do passenger came to agent office and demand self refund after 90 days. then i am refund to self pocket. so this system is very dirty this is only fraud for us and passenger. i want that every irctc agent wakeup and take action opposite IRCRC.

Prijil

Ticket reservation - IRCTC

This web site is a mess. Y the hell the authority is not taking any steps to improve this site.
Nowadays a lot of ppl are resorting to this site for reserving train tickets and the damn site will always be dead. I lost my Rs. 700/- and there is no guarantee that they will repay this (some times it automatically repays and some times it wont). They wont pick up calls, they wont reply to email. IRCTC should be banned, so that ppl can go to railway stations and buy the tickets as they did before.

Sir, You give authorized agent licence to me but why you not give permission for eticket break journey ticket. I request please issue break journey facilities for all IRCTC agents. If you give break journey facilities to us we booked 50% more eticket at present we do. If you do not issue break journey facilities to us. please inform in our email address with reason?

dear sir,
This is jayaram, I waat clarification regarding break journey in internt e-ticket
mamtha

Even for individual customers this facility is needed as this will save us lot of money.

i have not received any e ticket slip after booking and payment of charges.

about my submition of form - directrail

i was submit a form on 26/05/2009 for rail direct but till now didnt got any information pl solve this matter my agency name code is
M/S SOLUTIONS
KOLKATA

I am Mr. Raju Prasad form Patna
Please Clearfy to me I want two ticket of Jammu Tavi from Patna on 20 to 30th Sept., 2009. but Patna to Jammu tavi only two trains shown on the e-ticket window & no any ticket is available. then I go to Jammu via Delhi where ticket is available. but no window can be shown of break journey or others

I am Mr. Raju Prasad form Patna

I am Mr. Rajesh form Patna
Please Clearfy to me I want seven ticket of Jammu Tavi from Patna on 10th oct., 2009. but Patna to Jammu tavi only two trains shown on the e-ticket window & no any ticket is available. then I go to Jammu via Delhi where ticket is available. but no window can be shown of break journey or others

TRAIN TICKET RESERVATION NOT POSSIBLE - IRCTC

PAYMENTNOY ACCEPTED AND TRAIN TICKET NOY ISSUED
Pankaj

how to book my e ticket with break journey
Vinay

Sir i booked a ticket Tatakal Waitlist on 18-09-2009 From yesvanthpur to newdelhi but TT said its cancelled, so my money will back or no

I have treid at least six times today to book aticket for a journey I want to undertake on 2nd October.
There is something seriuosly wrong tody since I am finding
1]either the name of the station with the abbreviation TO & FROM does not come readily.
2.Ticket availability window opens for few milliseconds-it flashes &disappears
3.All my requests [six times] has been recorded as BAD REQUEST-This server could not recognise your request-for further information-7.488387d.1253522148.0 I do not understand this at all.
I would like to have quick resolution of this complaint otherwise I will not be able to book tickets in time.
Kindly revert soonest.
Yours Truly
R.N.Baxi
21-09-09

Dear Sirs,
On 11th April, , 2009 an amount of Rs.843/- is said to have been refunded to the done card accountt of the agent Mr.Laibu J.Maliackal with whom I had reserved e-ticket for mine and my other five friends for journey from Kottayam to Katpadi . The status is GGM approved. But the amount is not yet credited to his account on verification of his done card account in my presence. The reference number is ekt200810310255255. Kindly verify. The relative pnr no. of the original ticket is 4301616244. Please do some thing for an immediate refund. I am badly in need of money. The agent is willing to pay the amount provided his account is credited.

Dear Sirs,

On 8th June, 2009, an amount of Rs.140/- is said to have been refunded into the done card account of the agent Mr.Laibu J.maliackal with whom I had reserved e - ticket for myself for journey from Kottayam to Katpadi. The status is ggm approved. But amount is not yet credited to his account on a verification of the same in my presence. He is ready to pay the same immediately on receiving the same from the Railways. The reference no. ekt 200810310255253. Kindly verify and do something for an immediate refund. The relative pnr no. of the original ticket is 4514057220. The status shown is irctc site is GGM approved.

sir
please allow irctc users to book break journey(onward jouurney).this will be very useful for those who are remote from the railway reservation counter. this is our humble request.

Pls give facility to book break journey tickit by IRCTC booking.

Kindly provide Onward journey reservation facility through Online reservation system.

IRCTC - E ticket booking with break of journey