IRCTC - Mobile Verification Code

VaibhavKak on Jul 29, 2011
I am a shubh yatra card holder. The IRCTC online booking site is asking for mobile verification to make reservation, but it doesn't send verification code on my mobile number.

I want to take printout of my previously booked tickets and book new one, which I am currently unable to do.

Please see to this and take appropriate action as quick as possible.

Vaibhav

Comments

N Aug 20, 2011 by
vedance_k IRCTC  - South Delhi, Delhi, India

i was registered at irctc online reservation website.
i was recieved user ID and password but they did't send the mobile verification
code so i was request pls. send the mobile verif. code ASAP. my user id is vedance_k and my mail id is cineconceptevents@rediffmail.com
N Dec 11, 2011 by
fantoos IRCTC  - Udhampur, Udhampur, Jammu and Kashmir, India

I change our mobile number and then my password re-set automatically. When I fill this password in irctc login then it shows your mobile number is not verified, for verification CLICK HERE TO RE-SEND MOBILE VERIFICATION CODE and then i do the same thing. But I can't receive the code till the time. My mobile No. is 9596844862
N Feb 21, 2012 by
swathiabc

Dear Team,

I Swathi has made registration with irctc and I didn't get my mobile verification code please send me immediatly my mobile verification code to make my further steps to reserve my rail ticket online.

Swathi
A Jun 20, 2012 by
durgagupta

I durga pd gupta has made registration with irctc and I for get my mobile verification code but this massege is not recived in our email id please give me this massege in our email id so i uppdet the irctc username and passward thanks
D Oct 17, 2012 by
harinadh babu

Dear Team,

I am Harinadh Babu has made registration with irctc and I got my mobile verification code. My question is please retain my old password since, on updation of my record, password is not working. Hence send me immediatly my password to my ID. hnadhbabu@yahoo.co.in and my regd. mobile no is 9490117308 to make my further steps to reserve my rail ticket online.

Harinadh Babu