IRCTC - forgot user id and password

Tenzin Jigmey on Dec 20, 2011
sir...
i forgot my user id and password but i remember my email id m_jgmy@yahoo.co.in... i have to cancel my ticket which is on 23 dec.. and pnr no. is 8548318412.. plz help me out as early as possible

rajamihamed's Response, Feb 21, 2014
Sir I forgot my USER iD & PASSWORD so please help me for using the irctc I am thanking you My mobile no 9884458222 my email RAJAM738@GMAIL.COM
Complaint comments 489 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

I forget my user ID and password for irctc. Please help me, my mobile no. +919582330237. Mail ID: ajchoudhary07@gmail.com Iam live in Delhi.

i forgot my user id andpassward a

Sir I Have forgot my IRCTC user id, Please send me the user id on my E Mail bhaskargadhari@yahoo.co.in as I am facing problem for railway booking.Regards Bhaskar Gadhari(9594067640)

sir
i register my irctc account but forget my password yet please send me my ID and password on my email ID. my email is avdheshgupta785@gmail.com

dear sir, My Name is Lakshman naik, my login id for irctc is bapa_mp, which is not accessble.i have got my id and password but when i go to login it shows that the user name and password is not valid. plz solve my this problum.please send the e mail lakshmanbukke@yahoo.com verification code and mobile 9440900959 verification code to regisrer the new password to open the account. i have to urgently get printouts for certain e tickets...

I am not able to open my account

have forgot the user id and password now i want to book rail tickets pls help me to regain my user id and password my emai id is mohamedismail472@gmail.com and my mob no 9942208394

I have forgot the IRCTC user ID and password. My E-Mail ID is Srinivasaraghavan.muthusamy@lvbank.in and my mobile no. is 9443768112. Please help me.

forgotten my id and password - IRCTC

as i've forgotten my user id and password since from past 6 months, i'm not able to login for any of my booking further. kindly send the details of my user id and password as early as possible to my email id to vj.arjun82@gmail.com or mobile no.9945904492 as registered in irctc website.

i forgot my IRCTC password coz of which i am not able to see my booked history..can u help me with my password.Kindly send my password my IRCTC id is rain5 on my email.id rainathaker@gmail.com

i had opened my irctc account few years back now am unable to remember either my id or password, am trying to recover the same from 4 to 5 hours but unable to do so. Now with this worst policy and portal now neither am able to generate new id nor able to recover the old ones. Seems it has intentially created like this that people approach the brokers to book the ticket and not follow the right way. The great Indian railways online system.

I Rajnish sinha regular user of IRCTC my user id is sinhark73 but forgotten my password .

My email id is sinhark1973@gmail.com

Pls. help me as soon as possible by sending my existing password.

I have forgotten my user id and password, which i need to register with Makemytrip.com. this is urgent' Sunita Balani

I forgot my user id and password but i remember my email id dilipmondal007@indiatimes.com.I have to book my ticket which is on 5th May, 2012, plz help me out as early as possible.

Dilip Mondal
Mob. No. 9313106038

I was earlier booking tickets through makemytrip.com using my Email id and Mobile No. Now I am asked to register but I do not know my IRCTC user Id and mobile id. My Email is kpgnair2001@yahoo.co.in and mobile is 9447649930. Please send my IRCTC user id and password in my Email.

KPGopalakrishnan Nair

ii m umesh arora and i m not able to book my online railway tickets and my number is 9871500722 and id mickyarora722@yahoo.com so plz suggest me how can i book my tickets online

sir, i have forget my login Id and password for my irtct.Please let me know in my email id sanjeevmishra9@yahoo.co.in

recover my username & password - bhaskar rao

Respected sir,

I forgot my online sbi banking username & password by mistake there why i can't use my onlinesbi banking services. If any way is there to recover my user name & password then plz help me, To use this facility again.

Details of my account:
Full Name :Akurathi.bhaskarrao
A/c with SBI Yousufguda, Hyderabad.
A/c No. is 30261025355

Thanks & regards
+91 9246349143

Sir I Have forgot my IRCTC user id, Please send me the user id on my E Mail Rajpurohitvinod123@gmail.com

Sir I Have forgot my IRCTC user id, Please send me the user id on my E Mail vengat089@gmail.com.in as I am facing problem for railway booking.Regards vengat(9791817760)

Satisfactory Rating
    9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Additional contact available