IRCTC - forgot user id and password

Tenzin Jigmey on Dec 20, 2011
sir...
i forgot my user id and password but i remember my email id m_jgmy@yahoo.co.in... i have to cancel my ticket which is on 23 dec.. and pnr no. is 8548318412.. plz help me out as early as possible

[Updated by rajamihamed Feb 21, 2014]

Sir I forgot my USER iD & PASSWORD so please help me for using the irctc I am thanking you My mobile no 9884458222 my email RAJAM738@GMAIL.COM

Comments

N Mar 21, 2012 by
C APPAVU

i forgot my user id andpassward a
N Mar 22, 2012 by
bhaskargadhari

Sir I Have forgot my IRCTC user id, Please send me the user id on my E Mail bhaskargadhari@yahoo.co.in as I am facing problem for railway booking.Regards Bhaskar Gadhari(9594067640)
N Mar 23, 2012 by
avdhesh62

sir
i register my irctc account but forget my password yet please send me my ID and password on my email ID. my email is avdheshgupta785@gmail.com
N Mar 24, 2012 by
bapa123

dear sir, My Name is Lakshman naik, my login id for irctc is bapa_mp, which is not accessble.i have got my id and password but when i go to login it shows that the user name and password is not valid. plz solve my this problum.please send the e mail lakshmanbukke@yahoo.com verification code and mobile 9440900959 verification code to regisrer the new password to open the account. i have to urgently get printouts for certain e tickets...
N Mar 28, 2012 by
ramannabr

I am not able to open my account
N Mar 28, 2012 by
mohamedismail

have forgot the user id and password now i want to book rail tickets pls help me to regain my user id and password my emai id is mohamedismail472@gmail.com and my mob no 9942208394
N Mar 30, 2012 by
Srinimsr1

I have forgot the IRCTC user ID and password. My E-Mail ID is Srinivasaraghavan.muthusamy@lvbank.in and my mobile no. is 9443768112. Please help me.
N Mar 30, 2012 by
vj.arjun82 IRCTC  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

forgotten my id and password - IRCTC

as i've forgotten my user id and password since from past 6 months, i'm not able to login for any of my booking further. kindly send the details of my user id and password as early as possible to my email id to vj.arjun82@gmail.com or mobile no.9945904492 as registered in irctc website.
N Mar 31, 2012 by
raina5

i forgot my IRCTC password coz of which i am not able to see my booked history..can u help me with my password.Kindly send my password my IRCTC id is rain5 on my email.id rainathaker@gmail.com
D Apr 7, 2012 by
Pareshan Musafir

i had opened my irctc account few years back now am unable to remember either my id or password, am trying to recover the same from 4 to 5 hours but unable to do so. Now with this worst policy and portal now neither am able to generate new id nor able to recover the old ones. Seems it has intentially created like this that people approach the brokers to book the ticket and not follow the right way. The great Indian railways online system.
N Apr 7, 2012 by
sinhark73

I Rajnish sinha regular user of IRCTC my user id is sinhark73 but forgotten my password .

My email id is sinhark1973@gmail.com

Pls. help me as soon as possible by sending my existing password.
A Apr 16, 2012 by
usha_balani

I have forgotten my user id and password, which i need to register with Makemytrip.com. this is urgent' Sunita Balani
N Apr 19, 2012 by
Dilip Mondal

I forgot my user id and password but i remember my email id dilipmondal007@indiatimes.com.I have to book my ticket which is on 5th May, 2012, plz help me out as early as possible.

Dilip Mondal
Mob. No. 9313106038
N Apr 27, 2012 by
KPGopalakrishnan Nair

I was earlier booking tickets through makemytrip.com using my Email id and Mobile No. Now I am asked to register but I do not know my IRCTC user Id and mobile id. My Email is kpgnair2001@yahoo.co.in and mobile is 9447649930. Please send my IRCTC user id and password in my Email.

KPGopalakrishnan Nair
N Apr 27, 2012 by
marshal0722

ii m umesh arora and i m not able to book my online railway tickets and my number is 9871500722 and id mickyarora722@yahoo.com so plz suggest me how can i book my tickets online
N May 4, 2012 by
sanjeevmishra12345

sir, i have forget my login Id and password for my irtct.Please let me know in my email id sanjeevmishra9@yahoo.co.in
N May 6, 2012 by
Bhaskar Rao IRCTC  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

recover my username & password - bhaskar rao

Respected sir,

I forgot my online sbi banking username & password by mistake there why i can't use my onlinesbi banking services. If any way is there to recover my user name & password then plz help me, To use this facility again.

Details of my account:
Full Name :Akurathi.bhaskarrao
A/c with SBI Yousufguda, Hyderabad.
A/c No. is 30261025355

Thanks & regards
+91 9246349143
N May 6, 2012 by
vinbhag

Sir I Have forgot my IRCTC user id, Please send me the user id on my E Mail Rajpurohitvinod123@gmail.com
A May 7, 2012 by
Vengatprakash Prakash

Sir I Have forgot my IRCTC user id, Please send me the user id on my E Mail vengat089@gmail.com.in as I am facing problem for railway booking.Regards vengat(9791817760)
N May 8, 2012 by
tskm59

forgot my user id & password. I had tried registering with Irctc. I did not get my mobile otp code& confirmation in email. My mobile No is 9890429330. & e mail id is krishnamurthytrichysrinivasan@yahoo.com. pl. send the mobile & email otp immediately. Iam facing lots of difficulties in booking ticket thro. cleartrip/ make my trip because of new regulation of the railways.

IRCTC - forgot user id and password