IRCTC - forgot user id and password

Tenzin Jigmey on Dec 20, 2011
sir...
i forgot my user id and password but i remember my email id m_jgmy@yahoo.co.in... i have to cancel my ticket which is on 23 dec.. and pnr no. is 8548318412.. plz help me out as early as possible

[Updated by rajamihamed Feb 21, 2014]

Sir I forgot my USER iD & PASSWORD so please help me for using the irctc I am thanking you My mobile no 9884458222 my email RAJAM738@GMAIL.COM

Comments

N Jul 3, 2012 by
Gsuji

sir...!
I forgot my userid and password
N Jul 9, 2012 by
vijay narain

Sir I have forgotten my IRCTC user id and password, please send the sameon my email vnadesignteam@gmail.com Thanking you Vijay Narain
N Jul 9, 2012 by
Reega

I forgot my user id and pass word for booking ticket in irctc
N Jul 11, 2012 by
anuj26688

i forget my irctc id and password my Registered Mobile Number is 9455642475 and email id is anuj26688@gmail.com.please send me my id and password on my contact no. or mail id.

N Jul 16, 2012 by
sahil66677

Hey my name is sahil kalwani yesterday i am sing up IRCTC my email is collboy11111@gmail.com but i am dont have IRCTC my pasword in my email please you send me my pasword please
N Jul 20, 2012 by
kishore143s

I forgot my user id and password, pl send me on my E mail kishoresuma143@gmail.com as iam facing problem for rly booking tkts (8019711184)
N Jul 23, 2012 by
ashubcn

Sir I Have forgot my IRCTC user id and passward, Please send me the user id and Passward on my E Mail ashutosh.verma14@gmail.com as I am facing problem for railway booking.Regards ashutosh verma (09005223000) and my (PAN ID - AJEPV5051H)
N Jul 23, 2012 by
**jyoti**

hi, I have forgotten my irctc user id.How will i get it back?Make it urgent.My email id is jyotikhandoji@ymail.com PH 9663246775
N Jul 27, 2012 by
NAWSANT

SIR THIS SNTOSH SINGH I LOST FORGOTEN MY IRCTC PASSWORD I HAVE U, NAME.
BUT NO PASSWORD PLSE HELP ME . WHAT SHOULD I DO.
N Aug 2, 2012 by
k.p.nemiraj

sir ihave forgot my user id and password now i want to book rail ticket pls help me to regain my user id and password my email id is kpnjain@gmail.com
N Aug 4, 2012 by
appusweet

i m anuj agrawal and my id indianappu and i forgot my password so please help me my id appu_cool4u@yahoo.co.in or my mobile no 9893959405
N Aug 5, 2012 by
Mknair

Sir, I forget my irctc registration password. My full name is Manikantan. My user id is Mknair.My E-Mail is balakrishnanm39@gmail.com.Please send me as soon as possible my password to the email.My phone number is 9862171138
A Aug 5, 2012 by
dalip_singh

I have forgot the user id and password now i want to book rail tickets pls help me to regain my user id and password my emai id is dalipsinghjoya@rediffmail.com and my mob no 9720273600
N Aug 7, 2012 by
rajd35

i am Rajesh Dhole my I D is rajd35@yahoo.co.in but i forget my I.D. and password which i have registered for IRCTC kindly mail me my id and passward my registered mobile no. 9892868602
A Aug 7, 2012 by
rajd35

I am forget my id and password
N Aug 7, 2012 by
Mknair

sirI forget my irctc password.I already sent four complaints in care@irctc.co.in.But not given to me the password in my email.so please give the password in my mobile. My mobile number is 9862171138
N Aug 8, 2012 by
sanket.shroff

hello
I have forget my user id, password, and phone no registered with IRCTC. . .please help me to retrieve me. . .my email id id sanket.shroff@yahoo.co.in.
looking forward for your reply
N Aug 12, 2012 by
Neetu Rathee

Sir I have forget my irctc password please send me the password my email manojkataria.77@gmail.com as I am facing problem railway booking. Regards neetu rathee(9136416271) customer ID (katariadot) date of birth 03/03/1983
A Aug 13, 2012 by
matcha srinivas

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN IRCTC.CO.IN BUT NOT ABLE TO LOG IN BECAUSE I FORGOT MY PASSWORD. NOW, I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO RESET MY PASSWORD AND SEND THE SAME TO MY EMAIL ID-matcha.srini@gmail.com

THANX.

MATCHA SRINIVAS
A Aug 15, 2012 by
patan1991

i have forgot the user id and password now i want to book rail tickets please help me to regain my user id and password my email id is prasad_mandhani@rediffmail.com and my mob no 09966636221

IRCTC - forgot user id and password