IRCTC - BLOCK Logon ID

kumardibya
Hi Sir,
Still i am waiting to railways IRCTC response.IRCTC customer care is saying that i am lodging foals TDR PNR 6431431006 Patna to new Delhi.But how can you say that if it is wrong then please don't refund this particular money.But why you lock my user id.
In this user id i have all ready booked ticket in November sessions and know you say that you can't access your user id in IRCTC.
more then tickets are pending in TDR without any information .I don know you are refund this money in my account or not.
So kindly request you to please provide my user id in IRCTC.Please show me any where you have mention process of cancellation .

please reset my password
My IRCTC User ID :-kumardibya(KUMARDIBYA)

Comments

Hi Sir,
Cancelled my IRCTC account

Callous IRCTC officials deactivated my user ID also without following principle of natural justice. My email dated Aug 30, 2010 to IRCTC officials are reproduced below. Not yet received any response from them. If some one is ready to take any legal action, i would support them.
R Anand__________________________________________

Dear Sir/madam,

This has reference to your reply pertaining to deactivation of my user Id - *****. In your reply, you have stated that my id has been deactivated due to false filing of TDR.

In this regard, i wish to state that with respect to PNR no: ******** and Transaction ID No: *********, i filed a TDR. Though, i could not travel on the ticket, while filing for TDR on April 08, 2009 I wrongly mentioned the reason as “Wrongly charged by TTE” instead of “Passenger not traveled”. Immediately, on the same day, i informed care@irctc.co.in (through my email dated same date) regarding the said inadvertent error.

With regard to all other TDRs filed me, i, hereby, confirm that the passengers for whom it is booked, never travelled in those tickets. It is strange that IRCTC has not analysed the possibility of the concerned TTE of the train not marking "Not Joined" (NJ) in his chart against the name of the passenger, who actually not travelled, (for whatever reason).

It is not fair that you have not given me any opportunity for being heard (not followed the principle of natural justice) before blocking my user ID. Thus, you denied me the privilege of booking and cancelling tickets, without a valid reason.

Further, after deactivation, i created a new ID anandsracs to book tickets. The new ID was also been deactivated. Thus, you are denying me my right to book tickets through online for no reason.

As mentioned in my previous mail, while touts are allowed to exploit the online reservation, genuine travelers are being harassed by IRCTC.

Considering the above, i would request you to bring the matter to the notice of concerned officials to reactivate my user id and allow me to book tickets. Else, i would be forced to take a legal action.

I would further request you to provide me the name and details of concerned officials, who could help me in this regard.

R Anand
ssns123

i am also facing the same problem. I have booked tickets online thrice in november on the same user id and password. but now i am constantly getting a response as incorrect user id and password my user id is ssns123
s s n sastry
N Mar 23, 2011 by
krishvishwa IRCTC  - Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh, India

misuse of irctc login id - misuse of irctc login id

dear sir;
Some one used my e-mail.i.d. to book e rail ticket in irctc login. please stop the user I.D. (birju_234).tatkal.
N May 23, 2011 by
rohmal IRCTC  - India

a mail was received from irctc that you have created two user ids which i against the laws and hence it has been blocked

in this connection i have mailed to them that my id rohmal is solely for my personal use and i m not interested in any commercial use. I m well established business and i m not at all interested in any such illegal activities of railways.

if at all they want to block the account why cant they block the accounts of agents who just misuse the site and carry on illegal activities of tickets.

i had also told in my mail that irctc people can just visit my place and confirm whether any such misuse of railway tickets is done or not.

till today no action has been taken from their side and my login id rohmal which is solely for my personal use is still blocked and giving me trouble since i cant book ticktets for travelling for my business purpose.

in this regards i had even written to indian railways (complain no MORLY/E/2011/02505) which was forwarded to irctc but no action taken by irctc from their end.

I hope irctc understands my problem and activates my account at the earliest. Once again i would like to make it clear that the same is used only for my personal use and i have no intention and not at all interested for using the same for any commercial use (as blamed by irtct)
A May 23, 2011 by
anrgnt

i am also facing the same problem...i am booking tickets for last 5 years on words suddenly they blocked my user id...pls active my user id amaru2003...
N May 24, 2011 by
satnamtung IRCTC  - India

blocking of user id - IRCTC

I have a irctc id and am also a shubh yatra scheme memeber with membership no. 20919166149.
My account has been blocked on the plea that I have wrongly filed a TDR. I have never filed a wrong TDR but there is response to my mails. I have some 2000 shubh yatra points also which I cannot use now. If this is the sort of service that IRCTC provides why does it request people to become members of shubh yatra , is it just to fleece its members
N May 28, 2011 by
ASHREYA IRCTC  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

my account was blocked - IRCTC

I booked a ticket with a user name and password in the Irctc websight, but today when i am trying to logging into the web sight its mentioned my username or password invalid. I have to take a print of my bokked ticket for my travel, so please send the required information to my e-mail address.

My mail-id is prasad_akr@yahoo.com.
N Jun 21, 2011 by
aditya sudhir

Dear concern,
My self aditya kumar and i have an login id in irctc for ticket booking, and i want to block my Id immidietly because i am sure my id has leacked Friday 9-sep-2010 of last week and somebody booked invalid tickets from my id last 2days right now i have recive a call from that person which credit card has used from my id i am informing you that in case frm these day any ticket is booked from my id i will not responsible for that...
Kindly do the need full and block my id immidietly
id-adi7145