IRCTC - new registration

ali mohammed sarfraz on Aug 20, 2013
Sir I have registered with user name sarf65raz. but by oversight email id given by me is slightly incorrect. registration is successful but my password might have gone to the incorrect email id. Have i to correct the email id or can u mail me the password to my correct email id i.e., amsarfraz14@gmail.com. what i have to do. please reply me.

Comments

N Feb 11, 2012 by
nrp565 IRCTC  - Vadodara, Vadodara, Gujarat, India

about new registration - IRCTC

I HAV COMPLITED MY NEW ITCTC LOGIN REGISTRATION ON 4 FEB 2012 ...I HAV RECEIVED PASSWORD ON MY EMAIL prajapati.nathalal@gmail.com BUT NOT RECEIVED MOBILE VERIFICATION CODE TILL NOW.......SEND MOBILE VERIFICATION CODE IMMEDIATELY......
N Jun 25, 2012 by
Gotike Sreenivasa Reddy IRCTC  - Andhra Pradesh, India

i had tried to register with IRCTC. every thing went well. and i got a message that IRCTC will send activation link and password to the registered email address. but till not received any email from IRCTC. but i received the mobile verification code on my cell phone. plzzz solve it. my user name is HEMUYASSU
A Jul 31, 2012 by
sanjay yadav IRCTC  - Andhra Pradesh, India

MY NAME SANJAY KUMAR
N Aug 21, 2013 by
venustools

i would like to register with irctc to get tickets on line booking
my e mail id is write2venugopal@gmail.com
please give me details for registration and booking on line
with regards
R.VENUGOPAL
14, GEETHA COLONY, 28TH CROSS, JAYANAGAR IV BLOCK
BANGALORE 560011
MY TEL NOS ARE 080-26633020
AND 9448546250
N Sep 25, 2013 by
shivadarshan1

I COULD NOT ABLE TO UPDATE MY NEW MOBILE NUMBER. WHILE UPDATING IT SAYS IT IS ALREADY REGISTERED. KINDLY HELP ME TO CHANGE MY MOBILE NUMBER..

WITH REGARDS,